剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
天啊
Oh, my God!
别把你的裤子弄脏了
Don't handi-crap your pants.
不 护士 我说戳破他的疖子
No, Nurse, I said to prick his boil!
笑
布谷 布谷 布谷
Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
悬赏
哈莉·奎茵
抓活的
尝尝这个
Take that...
还有这个
And that.
还有这个
And that.
无聊
Yawn!
谁能想到我的25岁生日月能这么无聊
Who would've thought my 25th birthday month would be so blah.
也许我已经到了青年危机
Maybe I'm having a quarter-life crisis.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
庆祝
Celebrating!
想想你这38年来的成就
Think of all you've accomplished in 38 years.
我才25岁 你知道我不喜欢喷香槟木塞
I'm 25, and you know how I feel about champagne corks.
可能会打到我的眼睛的
That could've hit me in the eye.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
那我们现在要怎么办 老大
So, what shall we do now, boss?
要不要建造一个巨大的迷宫
Maybe we build a giant maze, yeah?
给迷宫里的人下点恐惧毒素
Dose the people in it with fear toxin?
你太单调了 稻草人
You are so one note, bag head.
你知道我和哈莉引发破坏后是怎么庆祝的吗
After Harley and I got disruptive, you know how we'd celebrate?
吃奶酪火锅吗
Uh, fondue?
什么奶酪火锅 不
"Fondue"? No!
引发更多的破坏
By getting more disruptive!
比如绑♥架♥戈登 在他肥胖的裸体上
Like kidnapping Gordon and eating sushi
吃寿司
off his lumpy, naked body.
后来好几个星期
I was picking hair
我都能从牙齿缝里挑出几根体毛
out of my teeth for weeks.
现在我在这么玩
And now I'm doing this,
本来应该特别好玩 但我很无聊
which should be tons of fun, but I'm bored.
我到底是怎么了
What is wrong with me?
你是个反♥社♥会♥自恋狂
You're a sociopathic narcissist.
这是修辞手法 混♥蛋♥
It was rhetorical, asshole!
你以为你是什么东西 心理医生吗
And who do you think you are, a psychiatrist?
我们来看看
Let's find out.
-什么 -我的天啊
- What? - Bloody hell!
是那个亿万富翁花♥花♥公♥子♥布鲁斯·韦恩
It's billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne.
不
No!
你在玩我吗
Are you shitting me!
你到底什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
你觉得我要是想知道 自己不会动手吗
Don't you think I would have done that had I wanted to?
我们之间感情的美妙之处有一半就是出自于神秘感
Half the fun of our relationship was the mystery!
我现在知道蝙蝠侠
Now I know Batman is just
是一个家庭破碎的无聊富家混♥蛋♥
some boring rich asshole with parental issues.
这么描述实在是太简化了
That's really reductive.
谢谢你毁掉了我人生中最有趣的事
Thanks for ruining the funnest thing I had going.
我现在甚至都不想折磨他了
Now I don't even feel like torturing him.
对不起 我以为哈莉会这么做的
Sorry, I thought it might be the kind of thing Harley would do.
我才不在乎哈莉
I don't care about Harley!
对不起 你一直说她的名字
I'm sorry, look, I must've misread the situation
还不停地怀念你们过去的回忆
when you kept saying her name
我肯定是会错意了
and reminiscing about all your memories together.
一遍一遍又一遍
Over and over and over and--
连这都不好玩了
Not even that was fun.
韦恩科技保证今年年底前会推出电子汽车
WayneTech promised an electric car by this year.
我付了预付款
I put a deposit down.
我的电子汽车呢 布鲁斯
Where's my goddamn electric car, Bruce?
花店的人说
The guy at the flower shop
挚友
帕米拉·艾斯利
长眠于此
这世界上没有黑色的玫瑰
said black roses don't exist in nature,
我只能染了几朵
so I had to dye these.
希望你能在地下也能有我的陪伴
Just wanted you to have a little bit of me in the ground with ya.
艾薇 我真的好想你
Oh, Ive! I miss you so much!
要是你能听到 给我一点征兆吧
If you can hear me, just give me a sign.
挚友
帕米拉·艾斯利
长眠于此
哈莉
Harley?
你好 我只是在石头后
Hey there. I was just taking
睡了一个小小的午觉
a little catnap back here on the ol' rock.
你住在这里吗
Are you living here?
不知道这算不算是"住"
I don't know if I'd call this "Living."
还用你说 我是室内植物
You're damn right. I'm an indoor plant.
我不该直接受到阳光的照射
I'm supposed to get indirect sunlight.
我只是不想丢下艾薇一个人
I just hate the thought of leaving Ivy alone.
这...你为什么不躲起来
Hey, what... Why aren't you hiding?
悬赏
哈莉·奎茵
抓活的
赏金已经到...天 好多零
Bounty's up to... Oh, man! That's a lot of zeros.
赏金
但是他为什么想活捉你
But why does he want your ass alive?
很明显 让她看着自己的团队被处决
It's obvi. To make her watch her crew get executed.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
是啊 他会处决他们 然后
Yeah. He's gonna execute them and then after,
他会举办一个八十年代的派对
he's throwing an '80s party.
虽然不强制 但建议参与者进行变装
You don't have to dress up but it's strongly suggested.
天啊 八十年代的标志性任务太多了
God, so many iconic '80s looks to choose from.
我想扮成战栗者
I wanna go "Thriller"
但我不想在排队等土豆沙拉的时候
but I don't wanna be the third "Thriller"
发现前面还有两个战栗者 明白吗
in line for the potato salad. You feel me?
他们要在今晚日落执行
They're doing it at sundown tonight!
八十年代派对
游戏
大奖
处决
今晚落日时分
就在断头台
我不会允许这一切发生
Oh. I'm not gonna let this happen.
你和蝙蝠侠一起都没有成功
Uh, how are you gonna stop Joker by yourself
你一个人要怎么阻止小丑
when you couldn't even do it with Batman?
我不知道 我需要点时间好好想想
I don't know. I need a minute to think.
一秒过去了 两秒过去了
One Mississippi, two Mississippi...
-三秒过去了 -你们能不能
- ...three Mississippi... - Can you...
你们能不能暂时不要在这里
Can you not be here right now?
你是想让我们去那棵树边还是...
Like, you want me to go over by that tree, or...
我知道我说我没有住在这里 但其实我住在这里
You know, I know I said I don't live here, but I sort of do.
让我和艾薇单独待一会儿 好吗
Just give me a sec with Ive, okay?
艾薇 我接下来可能有去无回
Ive, what I'm gonna do may be a suicide mission.
如果我们此生不能再见
If I don't see you back here,
也许死后 我们还会重逢了
maybe I'll see you on the flip side.
好了 去碰碰运气吧
All right, here goes nothing.
哈莉
Oh, hey, Harley.
《无尽的玩笑》
我正在看...《无尽的玩笑》
I was just... Finishing Infinite Jest.
你看过这本书吗
Are you familiar with it?
这书背看上去崭新得可以
Spine looks pretty intact.
我还有一本电子版的
Well, I have a digital copy, too.
不管怎么样 你是来看处决仪式的吗
Anyway, are you here for the big execution?
不会有处决仪式的
There ain't gonna be an execution.
传♥单♥上说有 就在80年代封面乐队表演之前
Flyers say there is. Right before the live '80s cover band.
他们唱的《我的好宝贝》真是
Their version of "Sweet Child O' Mine" Is...
-真是一般 -放了我的朋友
- It's okay. - Release my friends.
不然呢 这座高塔里可是有一整支军队
Or what? I have a whole army inside this sick-ass tower.
你有什么把握呢
What leg do you have to stand on?
你好像很希望我活着
It seems like you really want me alive,
所以 如果你不照我说的做
so, if you don't do what I say...
我就去死
I'm gone.
欢迎来到我的豪华公♥寓♥
Welcome to my penthouse.
这里应有尽有
It's got all the amenities.
中♥央♥空调 360度美景
Central air, 360-degree views,
还有几只饥渴的老虎
and a couple of horny tigers.
你到底想要我♥干♥什么 我的团队成员呢
What the hell do you want from me? Where's my crew?
我要你穿上这个
I want you to put this on.
你还记得你穿着这套衣服时有多快乐吗
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表