剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
"切德干酪和章鱼牧场口味"
"Cheddar and octopus ranch"?
也许很美味呢
Could be delicious!
我愿意试一试
I would give it a whirl.
放下这些零食 愚蠢的跟班们
Put down those snacks, you dumb goons.
该出发了
It's time to go.
我们不会跟你去任何地方
We're not going anywhere with you,
SM萨莉
S&M Sally!
哈莉都说好了
Harley took care of it.
我填好了所有的正当文件
I filed all the proper paperwork.
我还征求了人事的许可 所以...
I even got the green light from HR, so...
你们该走了
Your move.
真失望
How disappointing!
对吧 但是别担心
Right? But don't worry.
我联♥系♥哈莉 我们来想办法
I'll call Harley and we'll sort this out.
我是说这些薯片
I meant these chips.
真令人失望
They're disappointing.
我没尝到...等等
I'm not tasting the... Oh, wait!
有章鱼味儿了
There's the octopus!
-该死 转到语♥音♥信箱了 -那就这样了
- Damn! It went to voicemail. - That's that then.
准备出发 小子们
Saddle up, muchachos.
我们要炸掉一个饮料店
We have a juicery to es'plode!
鲨鱼王
未接来电
我很怀念
I missed this.
这不是...拜托
This isn't... Come on...
这只是
Now, this is just
之前工作谈话的延伸
an extension of the business conversation from earlier.
-当然了 -很好
- Oh, for sure. - Cool.
-很好 -很好 我们很好
- Cool. - Cool. We're just cool.
-嗯 -禽兽
- Yeah. - Monsters!
她正在用鱼叉吃牛里脊肉
She's eating the beef tenderloin with a fish fork.
好吧 我也很怀念
Okay, I did miss this.
这才是生活
Now, this is living.
我对你在会议上
Yeah. Hey, you know, I had a thought
提到的那个放你头像的塔有个好主意
about that tower with your face on it you pitched at the meeting?
我的头像塔
Oh, my face tower?
就...就是那个
That... That would be the one.
我想你可以建在地下
I was thinking you could build it underground
等准备好揭幕后
and when you wanna unveil it,
就可以从地表升上来
it can shoot above the surface
吓死所有人
and scare the shit out of people.
-就像盒中小丑 -没错
- Ooh, like a Jack in the box! - Exactly!
爱死这主意了
Love that.
我觉得很有吸引力
It's very on brand for me, I mean.
真的吗
Wow, really?
我觉得你以前从来没有接纳过我的主意
I don't think you've ever taken one of my ideas before.
青出于蓝也成蓝了
The student becomes another master.
应该是
Uh, I think the phrase is,
"青出于蓝胜于蓝"
"The student becomes the master."
不 应该是"青出于蓝
No, I believe it's, "The student becomes a master
变得一样蓝
"Equal to the original master,
但是没有蓝得那么厉害"
"But not with more mastery than that master."
所以你不生气我决定单干
So you're not upset I decided to go off on my own?
如果这就是哈莉·奎茵单飞后的表现
If this is the Harley Quinn solo act,
我只想说
I just have one thing to say...
我只希望你早点这样就好了
I wish it'd had happened sooner.
很不错
Bravo!
你们又干起了老本行
Up to your old tricks again.
你们将要永远在一起了
Well, you're gonna be spending a lifetime together
在阿卡姆
in Arkham.
你知道我也很想带上你 小布丁
You know, I'd love to take you, puddin'...
你知道我也很想带上你 小布丁
You know, I'd love to take you, puddin',
但我可不想剥脱你为我
but I'd never deny you the pleasure
争取逃跑时间的快乐
of buying me time to escape.
所以赶紧上来 笨蛋
So get the hell on, you knucklehead!
你在笑什么
What you grinning at?
你来不来
You comin' or what?
我们一起逃跑
Us, escaping together?
我经常做梦梦到这一刻
I used to dream about this moment.
哈莉
Oh, Harley!
我怎么能把你丢在船上
I couldn't leave you on the boat.
我需要你
I need you.
这样
For this.
还有这样
And this!
有的事是永远不会变的 奎茵
Some things never change, Quinn.
哈莉回电了吗
Has Harley called back yet?
回了 她说她什么都搞定了
Yeah! And she said she fixed everything,
而我就是不告诉你
and I just didn't tell you.
太好了
Fantastic!
你们的鲨鱼朋友
What's taking your shark friend
安装炸♥弹♥怎么要这么久
so long to plant the bomb?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
也许因为他是一条鲨鱼
Maybe it's because he's a shark
不是爆破专家
and not a demolitions expert.
托德必须要为他的所作所为付出代价
Todd must pay for what he's done.
看看现在谁叫砰砰 托德
Let's see whose name is Bang now, Todd.
上帝啊
Ah! Good Lord!
鲨鱼人 我们弄死托德了吗
Hey, Shark guy, did we kill Todd?
托德
Todd...
周三不上班
Doesn't work Wednesdays.
他肯定是改了时间表
Oh, he must have changed the schedule.
为什么 上帝啊
Why, Lord?
为什么要夺走他 却留下我的性命
Why take him when you could have me instead?
我是多么美味的替代品啊
I am a perfectly delicious substitute.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
他还活着
He's still alive.
我只是在排练
Huh? Oh, I was rehearsing.
我要参加一个人造黄油广♥告♥的试镜
I have an audition for a margarine commercial.
非常动人
Well, it was very moving.
虽然这可能是吗♥啡♥起了作用
Although, that could be the morphine talking.
不过我爱大家
I love everybody right now.
我一听说就赶过来了 她怎么样
I came as soon as I heard. How's he doing?
我的天
Oh, my God!
我觉得他要心脏骤停了
I think he's going into cardiac arrest.
来人啊 护士 来人啊
Someone? Nurse? Somebody!
不 那其实就是鲨鱼的心跳模式
No, that's actually a pretty standard shark heartbeat.
-我没事 -真的吗
- I'm fine. - Oh, no shit?
那哈莉呢
So where's Harley?
她说过她要帮忙处理什么军团的事
She said she got help up with some Legion shit,
但我以为她一听说就会赶过来
but I figured she'd come running as soon as she heard.
帕特里克·斯威兹[《人鬼情未了》主角]的鬼魂
Patrick Swayze's ghost!
看来我们被骗了
It appears we've been deceived.
劲爆新闻
旧情重燃 哈莉和小丑复合
看来小丑茵重出江湖了
It looks like Jo-Quinn is back together.
不到一小时前
Less than an hour ago,
昔日爱侣哈莉·奎茵和小丑
former lovebirds Harley Quinn and Joker
被目击到激烈舌吻
were spotted tonguing each other down.
大家伙
Hey, everyone!
很抱歉我来晚了
Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't get here sooner.
我忙着参加军团理事会 然后...
I got held up at a crazy Legion board meeting and then--
我以为你丢下我
It is one thing
是因为军团的事是一♥码♥事
when I thought you ditched me for the Legion,
但为了他
but him?
我以为你没有那么愚蠢
I thought you were better than that, man.
我没有 我现在知道了
No, I am. And I see that now.
太晚了
Too late.
你保证你不会让我们
You promised you'd extricate us
和贝恩一起
from having to join Bane,
但你没有
but you didn't,
现在 你看
and now, look!
有人的鳍被炸掉了
Some of us got our fins blown off.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表