剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
赢得爸爸的爱
Win Daddy's Love!
嗯 没有兴趣
Yeah, don't bother with that one.
我知道肯定做过手脚
Oh, I know it's rigged.
好了 大家分头行动
Come on! Everybody, spread out
找到紧急出口 好吗
and just look for the emergency exit, all right?
快点
Come on!
死路
我们被困住了 我愿意用一切
We are trapped! What I wouldn't give
换取扭转乾坤的力量
for a deus ex machina right now!
跟我来 我知道路
Follow me. I know the way.
很抱歉你没有得到你说的什么力量
Sorry, you didn't get that machina you were talking about.
但至少 那家伙凭空出现
But at least, that guy showed up
莫名其妙地拯救了我们
out of nowhere to save us for no reason.
就是这里 谢谢你帮助我们
Hey, hey, this is it! Thank you for helping us...
不管你是谁
whoever the fuck you are.
天啊 这是11岁的弗兰基·穆尼兹
Oh, my God! It's 11-year old Frankie Muniz!
你好 哈莉
Hi, Harley.
他知道我的名字 我要死了
He knows my name. I could die!
是啊 一点都不可怕
Yeah, this isn't creepy.
不 不是这样的
No, it's not like that at all.
是的 我小时候对他很痴迷
Yeah, you know, I had a major crush on him when I was a kid.
我猜那不一样吧
Well, I guess that's different.
你知道的 我本来打算绑♥架♥他 嫁给他
Yeah, you know, I was planning to kidnap him, marry him.
然后等我们进入青春期
Then once we hit puberty,
我就要告诉他我进行了避孕
I was gonna tell him that I was taking birth control,
但其实并没有
but then, like, not take it,
然后我就怀了他的孩子
and I get pregnant with his kid!
-又变得可怕了 我知道是怎么回事
- And back to creepy. - Yeah, I know what's going on here.
他是哈莉最真的爱
He was Harley's truest love.
所以她头脑中有理智的一小部分
So, some small, sane part of her brain
给她送了一个他来拯救我们
sent her a vision of him to help us.
没错 祝你好运 哈莉
That's right. Good luck, Harley.
顺便 你一直在你卧室里
BTW, all those times you stared at
盯着我的照片时 我也在盯着你
my poster in your bedroom, I was staring back.
-我就知道 -保重
- I knew it! - Take care.
走吧
Let's go.
有两个老家伙准备在海军刑事调查处来之前
There's two geriatrics trying to burn our bodies
把我的身体都烧了呢
before NCIS comes on.
我都忘了
You know, I forgot how much fun
搬运和销毁尸体有多有趣了
moving and then destroying dead bodies is.
没有比心脏停跳
Nothing gets the heart racing
更让人心跳加速的东西了
like one that's stopped completely.
格尔达
Ah, Golda.
你有没有后悔过没有一起生个间谍小孩
Do you ever regret not having spy kids together?
没有 我有正常的小孩和正常的孙子
Nah. I have normal kids and normal grandkids.
我现在过着正常的生活 赛
I lead a normal life now, Sy.
如果现在还不算晚呢
Ah, well, what if it's not too late?
我现在依然有我的杀戮执照呢
Eh? I still have my license to kill.
那是你的退休协会卡
That's your AARP card.
好吧 杀戮的东西也在这里
Oh! Yeah, well, the kill thing is in here somewhere.
我也许是老了 吉尔达
I may be old, Golda,
但是没有什么我应付不了的事
but there's nothing I can't handle.
邻居家的小孩子
Well, the neighborhood kids
叫我恐怖机械男可不是没有原因的
don't call me Old Scary Machine Man for nothing.
这怪兽适合你
Now, there's a monster for you.
感激让这堆废铁动起来
Come on, get that piece of rust working.
上 上 然后
Up! Up! And--
没有柴油了
Hey, I'm out of diesel.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
紧急出口
他们可能正在加热炉子呢
They're probably heating up the furnace right now.
-那是 -压抑记忆岛吗 是的
- Is that-- - Repressed Memory Island? Yeah.
你的可怕记忆都存放在那里
That's where you keep all your screwed-up memories.
相信我 你绝对不想接近的
Trust me, you do not want to go anywhere near it.
艾薇 你还记得我的起源故事里闪了一下吗
Ive, remember the glitch in my origins story?
你觉得那是压抑的记忆之类的东西吗
Oh, so you think it's like a repressed memory or something?
对 就在那座岛上
Right. And it's on that island.
那我们就得去了
Oh, then we gotta go.
我刚刚怎么说那座岛的
And what did I just say about going to that island?
我们要是不赶紧离开你的大脑
We are all going to be burned to death
就要全部被烧死了
if we don't leave your mind right now!
好吧 那你们去 我不走
Okay, fine. Then you go. I'm not leaving.
在现实世界里 我依然会保持僵硬
In the real world I'm still catatonic,
紧急出口
滴着口水
drooling all over myself.
好吧 她做出了选择 走吧
Okay, she made her choice. Let's go.
-我要和哈莉一起去 -我就知道
- I'm going with Harley. - Of course you are.
她是你唯一的朋友
She's your only friend.
没错 但我是故意的
That's true. But that's by design,
因为我觉得她是唯一值得我做朋友的人
because she's the only human being I think is worth a shit.
泥脸 哈莉给你这份工作前
Hey, Clayface, how many acting jobs
你得到过多少演出的机会
did you get before Harley gave you one?
我扮演过《神犬巴迪》里
Well, I filled in for the dog
那条狗 因为原来的那条狗
that played Air Bud, when he was run over
在最后一天的拍摄前被我压死了
by me the second to the last day of shooting.
-好吧 我加入 -神经
- You know what? I'm in. - And, Psycho,
是谁在全世界最烂的人
who took you in when literally,
都把你拒之门外的时候 接纳了你
the worst people on the planet turned you away?
好吧 我加入
Fine! I'm in.
-鲨鱼王 别忘了那次... -我加入
- And, King Shark, let's all remember the time-- - I'm in!
谢天谢地 因为我没有东西好说
Oh, thank God, 'cause I had nothing.
好了 博士 帮助你的病人
All right, Doctor, help your patient.
好了 好了 我有个计划
All right, all right, all right, I got a plan.
我们会很开心的 和我们一起玩
We'll have fun! Hey, come play with us.
我们会很开心的
We'll have fun.
和我们一起玩
Come play with us.
要是我下去了 我也要把你们这些小混♥蛋♥都拖下来
If I go down, I'm taking all you little shits with me!
计划不是这样的
That was not the plan!
我们会保护你 哈莉
We got your back, Harls.
伙计们
Oh, you guys.
我们可能完蛋了
We might be fucked.
你们真的应该走的
You guys totally should have left.
哈莉·奎茵
Harley Quinn,
能和你共事真的是我莫大的荣幸
it has been the utmost pleasure to serve in your company.
泥脸 不
Clayface, no!
我爱你 弗兰基
I love you, Frankie.
让我生宝宝
Give me babies!
你们好 我就是弗兰基·穆尼兹
Well, hello, it is I, Frankie Muniz!
我爱你 弗兰基
I love you, Frankie.
去他们的
Ah, screw this.
我们要怎么去那座岛
Now, how the hell are we gonna get to that island?
真不敢相信
I cannot believe this.
这简直是最不可能
I mean, it is just the most unlikely set of circumstances
需要我这么一个70%鲨鱼血统的人
that would put me about 70% shark, in a situation
来做需要百分百鲨鱼血统才能做到的事
that pretty much demands a mostly shark man.
我们到了
Oh, we made it!
只有我觉得这里有点热吗
Is it me, or is it getting kind of warm around here?
赛 火烧得很旺了
Sy, the fire's good and hot.
我们等的就是这一刻 开始焚烧吧
Then what are we waiting for! Let's get to cremating!
焚烧
Cremate!
*激动地焚烧*
*Crem-ing in the at-ing*
*我们焚烧出激动*
*And we're at-ing in the crem-ing*
*我们走入火焰*
*We''re going in the fire*
这里为什么看上去像阿卡姆
Why does it look like Arkham?
因为你的变♥态♥大脑想要死死地
Because your sick brain is trying to lock up memories
压抑你的记忆 所以不要看
so vile that you repress them, so do not look--
好吧 我到底为什么要提醒你
Okay, why do I even try?
爸爸的工作会议什么时候结束
When's Daddy done with his business meeting?
够了
That's enough.
"如果你再次违反限制令
"If you violate the restraining order again,
弗兰基·穆尼兹
穆尼兹将会采取法律行动"
Mr. Muniz will take legal action."
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表