剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
你好 埃斯特班
Why, hello, Esteban!
你是在伊比利亚半岛
And from what exotic pueblito
哪个异域国度出身的呢
on the Iberian Peninsula might you derive?
我是史蒂夫 我来自塔尔萨
It's Steve, and I'm from Tulsa.
我不知道卢瑟为什么这么叫我
I don't know why Mr. Luthor calls me that,
但他总是这样
but he always does.
跟我来
Follow me.
好吧 拜托
Okay. Come on.
我知道我要去哪里
I know where I'm going.
我记得我以前的办公室在哪里
I remember where my old office is.
那已经有人了
Yeah, that's been filled.
我们给你准备了别的
We have something else for you.
你为什么要电梯下行
Why did you hit down on the elevator?
我们到了
And here we are.
不不不 我知道这个地方
No, no. No, no, I know this place.
跟班和走狗都关在这里
This is where they keep the goons and the henchmen.
没错 比如说你
Right. Like you.
我们不是跟班
We're not goons.
我们不是走狗
We're not henchmen.
我们有超能力
We have powers.
没错 我是一个演员
That's right. I am an actor!
你不是演员
You are not an actor.
你是一大堆烂泥
You are a huge pile of clay
可以想变成谁都行
that can turn into anything you want.
他是一头巨大的半人半鲨
He is a giant half-shark man.
我是个心灵感应者
And I am a telepath.
我们都有超能力
We have actual powers!
冷静点 **博士
Uh, calm down, Dr. Guy.
你们就该被安置在这里 算你们走运了
This is where you're supposed to be, and you're lucky.
想碰什么都行 反正什么都是坏的
Touch whatever you want. Everything's broken.
跟班们 你们跟我了
Goons, you're with me.
做梦去吧
The hell we are!
我们为哈莉干活
We work for Harley.
现在也为我工作
And now, for me, too.
我已经指派你们去做一项非常重要的任务
I've signed you out for a very important mission.
砰砰一份摇摇冰沙
I got a razzy zazzy for "Bang."
是贝恩
It's Bane!
你知道是贝恩的
You know it's Bane.
我每天都来的 托德
I'm here everyday, Todd.
这些该死的零零后
Goddamn millennials.
随便吧 砰砰
Whatever, Bang!
所以我们晚餐后去把托德干掉
So, we're blowing up Todd after dinner.
别吃太多 不然会犯困
Don't eat so much you get lethargic,
但是也别吃太少 到时候别晕过去了
but eat enough that you don't get fainty
我可不会带零食
'cause I do not bring snacks.
我将用冰沙溅满整个街道
The streets will run with razzy zazzy.
谢谢黑蝠鲼的百吉饼
And thanks to Black Manta for the bagels.
只有肉桂葡萄干
There's only cinnamon raisins!
你知道我很讨厌葡萄干
You know I hate raisins!
等等 这有个全放了的
Oh! Wait. Here's an everything.
那么 哈莉
So, Harley,
我们每周都会开会交流我们的想法
every week we meet to pitch our evil ideas.
我们在这里决定
This is where we get approval
毁灭军团资源的利用
for the use of Legion resources
比如跟班和逃离用车辆
like goons and getaway cars.
还有阿药
And s'plosions!
我不知道阿药是什么东西 贝恩
I have no idea what the fuck "S'plosions" Are, Bane,
但我们有炸♥药♥
but we do have explosives.
所以我们可以在这里得到一些创意性的反馈
So this is the place to get creative feedback on ideas.
没错
Exactly.
我们是借鉴皮克斯那些人的做法
We modeled it after the way they do things at Pixar.
真希望他们能再拍一部《飞屋环游记》
I wish they would make another Up movie.
他们拍不出来
They can't.
这故事刚开始就结束了
The story was over at the end of the first.
除非
Unless,
那孩子会成为续集中的老人
the kid is the old man in the sequel.
那就有意思了
Oh, that's fun!
好主意
That's a good one.
能不能不要胡扯了
Can we stop with the nonsense, please?
-谁想先开始 -好了
- Who wants to start? - Okay!
我想建造一座有我画像的
So, I want to build a giant tower
高大巨塔
with my face on it.
爱死了
Loving this.
我所谓的"嘴巴"张开
My quote unquote "Mouth" Opens up...
轰 突然冒出来一个巨大的屏幕
Boom! Reveals a giant TV.
上面有什么 是我
What's on it? Me!
开场白是一个玩笑
I open with a joke,
威胁哥谭 接下来你们都懂
threaten Gotham, you get the rest.
我需要八亿 不过六亿也可以
I need 800 million, but I can do it for six.
六亿 真是够便宜了
Six hundred million! I mean, that's a bargain.
我...我还在争取一把椅子呢
I... I'm still trying to get a chair.
我们可以开始投票了吗
Shall we move to approve?
-哈莉 -我不懂
- Harley? - I don't get it.
你不...懂
You don't... Get it?
首先 你为什么需要一座塔
Well, for starters, why do you need a tower?
对吧 你要是想上电视
Right? If you want to get on TV,
为什么不能和其他人一样劫持信♥号♥♥
why don't you just take over the airwaves like everybody else?
因为其他人都已经做过了
Because everyone else has already done it.
-该死的贝恩就做过 -没错 我做过
- Fucking Bane's done it. - Yeah, I done it.
那为什么不直接占用一座已有的塔
Okay, well then, why not just take over an existing tower?
我们为什么要新造一座
Why are we building a new tower?
因为普通的塔并没有
Because a regular tower doesn't have a fire pole
从上通到下的火柱 这就是为什么
that goes from top to the bottom, that's why.
这有点花哨了吧 你为什么需要这样
That's a bit garish, innit? Why do you need that?
因为我是小丑
Because I'm the Joker!
感觉你是从糖霜...
Feels a little like you came up with the frosting...
-烤蛋糕之前撒的 -没错
- Before you baked the cake. - Exactly.
谢谢 哈莉
Thank you, Harley.
你还没有烤好蛋糕
You haven't baked the cake.
不如你烤好蛋糕之后再来找我们
Why don't you come back to us after you bake the cake,
小丑
huh, Joker?
好吧
Fine.
我去烤蛋糕
I'll bake the fucking cake.
这可不是...这可稀奇了
You know, it's not... It's refreshing.
我很高兴
I am glad that
终于有人能站出来反抗那个小丑
someone finally stood up to that clown.
你好 小丑
Oh! Hey, Joker.
我刚在和哈莉说她刚刚有多么不地道
I was just telling Harley how uncool she was.
刚刚开会的时候
Being in the meeting earlier
竟然有胆子...
and having the gall--
漏得到处都是
It's leaking everywhere.
那个会议 我想说...
About that meeting, I wanted to say--
-如果你是来骂我的 那... -谢谢你
- Look, if you came here to yell at me then-- - Thank you!
-什么 -那计划是需要考虑
- Uh, what? - That plan needed work.
我要花些时间
I'm going to put the time in,
想办法弄得特殊一些
and really make it something special.
我很高兴这里终于有人
But I'm happy I finally have someone here
有胆量反驳我了
with the guts to stand up to me.
也许我们可以去喝一杯 让我听听
Maybe we could grab a drink so I could pick your brain
你关于这个印有我脸的高塔的意见
with this whole giant-tower- with-my-face-on-it thing.
还是算了
Yeah, I don't think so.
工作上的喝一杯
A work drink.
这样你还能了解一下这里的运行机制
I could give you the lowdown on how to game the system here.
真的吗 不用做♥爱♥吗
Really? And not have sex with each other?
哈莉 拜托 我都脸红了
Harley, please! I'm blushing.
我们现在是同事
We're colleagues now.
你可没见过我和稻草人或贝恩做♥爱♥吗
You don't see me having sex with Scarecrow or Bane.
我没有 我不...
The answer's, no, I don't...
和他们干这种事
Do that with them.
只是工作关系 好好考虑一下
Just a work drink. Think about it.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表