剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
皇后 你真是帮了大忙
Queen! Oh, You really saved the day.
看来不杀你也不算太糟糕的选择
I guess not killin' ya worked out pretty well.
也不是
Not really.
快问快答 你们有谁会飞吗
Quick question. Can any of you fly?
-坐飞机会飞 -每晚梦里都会飞
- In a plane. - Every night in my dreams.
-怎么可能 -不行 我笨重得像块石头
- Ha! Outta diesel. - No. I'm basically a rock.
很好
Good.
老娘今天赚翻了
Mama's having a productive day.
我的妈啊 我们好高啊
Holy mackerel, we're up high!
我从来没有到海拔这么高的地方过
I've never been this far above sea level before.
好了 冷静点 别慌
All right. Calm down, calm down, don't panic.
我有一个对付晕高
Here's a surefire trick to combat,
百试百灵的法子
uh, way-up-aphobia.
选中地平线上一个点 盯着看
Pick a spot in the horizon and stare at it.
等等 那是对付晕船的
Oh, wait, that's for sea sickness.
我们现在是在一片云上吗
What are we, on a cloud now?
看来寓言和毁灭军团联盟
Yeah. Looks like Fables' teamed up
准备杀了我们
with the Legion to kill us.
天啊 她果然不是什么好朋友
God, she turned out to be a bad friend.
喂 我已经觉得有点无聊了
Hey-hey, I'm already bored up here.
使点你的什么植物把戏 把我们放下去 好吗
Do your stupid plant thing and get us the hell down. Okay?
你知道我控制不了童话植物
You know I can't control fairy tale plants,
秃头小妖精
you balding gremlin.
我怎么会知道
How would I have know that?
你什么时候说过
When would that have come up?
寓言其实还帮了我们个大忙
Actually, Fables may have done us a solid.
这里好像比那下面安全了
Seems much safer up here than down there.
哎哟
Fee fi fo...
玩我吧
Ah, fuck me.
喂[出自《杰克和豆茎》]
...fum.
我闻到了人类渣滓血液的味道
I smell the blood of small human scum.
好吧 我们得赶紧想办法下去
Okay, we need a way down. Now.
我们不如就像杰克一样
I say we make like Jack,
顺着豆茎爬下去
climb down the beanstalk,
砍掉豆茎 杀死巨人
chop it down, kill the giant,
和长发公主湿吻 搞定
French kiss Rapunzel. Done.
不要用你的恐怖生化手碰长发公主
Keep your creepy bionic hands off Rapunzel.
我要挑出你们的骨头给我烤面包
I'll grind your bones to bake my bread!
拜托 我们要怎么从这玩意上下去
Come on! How the hell are we gettin' off this thing?
我知道我们需要什么
I know just what we need.
一个主意
An idea.
好了 谁有主意
Yes, who's got one?
好吧
Okay.
我知道谁能帮我们
I know who can help us.
赛 把你的电♥话♥给我
Sy, give me your phone.
等等 等等 别着急
'Ey, wait, wait, wait, not so fast.
-给我 -是本地通话吗
- Give it. - Is it a local call?
赶紧给老娘
Just fuckin' hand it over.
你怎么看 比尔老哥
What do you think, Bill-doe?
你对这个风筝有什么看法
Any thoughts on this kite?
我对最后一部分还是有点犹豫不决
I'm kinda stuck on this last piece, like...
看 我女朋友打电♥话♥来了
Oh, check it out, my girlfriend's calling.
怎么了 宝贝
What up, babe?
是艾薇 我的女朋友
It's Ivy. It's my girlfriend.
没 我在设计风筝呢
Yeah, no, I'm just designing a kite.
嗯 想加点我自己的自旋小点子
Yeah, trying to put my own little spin-a-roonie on it.
你...你说什么
Wha... What's that?
我马上过去
I'll head right over!
我...我爱你
I... I love you.
她没有回应你
She didn't say it back.
可能只是信♥号♥♥接收不好
It's probably just bad reception.
再说了 她可能不想当着工作伙伴的面
Plus, she probably didn't want to say it
和我那么说
in front of her work friends.
等等 你记住了风筝男的电♥话♥号♥码
Wait, you have Kite Man's number memorized?
不 巨人来了
Oh, no, the giant's here.
你...你没有回答我的问题
You didn't... You didn't answer my question.
你怎么知道他的号♥码的
How do you know his number?
你觉得那个巨人的屌♥有多大
How big do you think that giant's dick is?
我对这个话题很感兴趣
I do want to talk about that,
但是赶紧回答我的问题
but answer my question.
好吧 我...我在和风筝男交往
Fine. I'm... I'm dating Kite Man.
什么
What?
接到你了
Ha! Got ya!
你在和风筝男交往
You're dating Kite Man?
为什么
Why?
你...你爱他吗
You...You love him?
我还没有和他说过"我爱你"
I haven't said, like, "I love you" to him,
但是 我是有点爱他
but, yeah, I love him a little.
我们怎么会不知道呢
How do we not know about this?
因为你从来没有问过
Because you never asked.
就好像是
I mean, It's like...
这和你无关
...if it's not about you...
你就不感兴趣
you're not interested.
我甚至都没有试着进行隐瞒
I wasn't even trying very hard to keep it a secret.
我经常回到家里
I kept coming home,
身上散发着风筝的味道
reeking of kite,
头发里还有树叶
leaves in my hair.
你就没觉得这很奇怪吗
Didn't you ever think that was weird?
你真的一点都不知道吗 奎茵
You seriously didn't know, Quinn?
知道的人举手 你看
Show of hands for everybody who knew. Bingo.
喂 小心你的手
Oy vey! Watch your hand!
风筝男
Kite Man!
我向他扔了一包在我裤子里
I tossed a hot sauce packet at him
发现的辣酱
that I found inside my pants.
是是拉差辣椒酱
It's Sriracha.
我们的最爱 宝贝
Our fave, babe.
我来了
I gotcha.
谢了 宝贝
Thanks, babe.
我以前从来无法理解风筝
I never got the kite thing until now,
但是这真的很壮观
but it is quite majestic.
伙计们 你们最好抓紧了
Uh. Might want to hold on tight there, gang.
你们这帮人好像有点超重
Looks like your crew's packing a few extra lbs.
没说你 宝贝
Not you, babe.
你还是一如既往的完美
You look bangin'. As per ushe.
谢谢你送我们一程 宝贝
Thanks for the ride, babe.
宝贝 随时听候差遣
Babe, anytime.
呕
Ugh! Oh, sick.
我找不到正义联盟
I can't get hold of the Justice League.
但我发现稻草人...等等
But I found Scarecrow... wait.
你戴着头盔吗
Are you wearing a helmet?
你坐在坦克上吗
Are you on a tank?
没有
No,
我...在我的滑板上
I'm... riding my skateboard.
-什么 -状况越来越失控了 好吗
- What? - The situation's gotten more dire, all right?
现在正迫切需要...坦克
Desperate times call for... tanks.
各位男子汉 还有谢利尔
Men... and Cheryl,
让我们提醒这些树 它们到底最擅长什么
let's remind these trees what they're good for,
让狗尿...
letting a dog piss all over--
小戈 喜欢你的头盔
Hey, Gordo. Love the helmet.
但我觉得应该更适合我
But I think it'd look better on me.
有人有B级商业许可证吗
Anyone have a Class B commercial license?
姐们 你从坦克上冒出来的样子帅呆了
Dude! You look so good popping out of a tank.
主要是这个头盔够帅
It's mostly the helmet.
这一切都是稻草人和那些
Scarecrow and those Legion of Doom Dicks
毁灭军团的混♥蛋♥策划的
were behind this from the start.
寓言皇后竟然加入他们
And screw Fables for joining 'em.
我要在此提交我的辞呈
I hereby tender my resignation.
希望你的辞呈即刻生效
I hope it's effective immediately
因为我要被挤扁了
because I am squished.
上帝啊
Good Lord!
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表