剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
非常好 超级好 无敌好
Doing great. A-okay. Super-duper.
不能再好了
Hunky dory.
喂 这里是怎么回事
Hey, what's going on in here?
小心别烧到头发 混♥蛋♥
Hey! Watch the hair, shitbag.
我可驾驭不了《费莉希蒂》第二季的发型[大卷毛]
I can't pull off a Felicity season two.
没人可以
No one can.
连费莉希蒂都不行
Not even Felicity itself.
他能把石头烧掉
Okay, he's burning rocks.
我不玩了
I'm out.
泥脸 我好像不知道把我的棍子放在哪里了
Clayface, I appear to have misplaced my bat.
棍装上线
Batter up!
真机智
Oh, that's clever.
很不错吧
It was good, wasn't it?
哈莉 你-主要是泥脸成功了
Harley, you slash-mostly-Clayface did it!
看看你的脸有多恶心
Now, to find out how gross your face is.
该死
Oh, shit!
上帝啊 又是《帝国反击战》的剧情
Dear God. We're Empire Strikes Back-ing it.
你是她最深的恐惧
You're her biggest fear?
这我可真没想到
I did not see that coming.
真是礼切沙也马兰风格[印度导演]
That's some M. Night Shyamalama shit.
怎么...
What the fu--
天啊
Oh, Lordy.
这里发生了什么
What happened here?
很厉害吧
Pretty great, right?
这些守卫为什么全自杀了
Why would these guards commit suicide?
自杀 是我杀了他们
Suicide? I killed them!
为了保护你们乖巧的身体 不客气
Protecting your cute bodies. You're welcome.
我为什么是她最深的恐惧
Why was I her greatest fear?
艾薇
Ivy!
艾薇
Ivy!
虽然我有很多疑问
Though I have so many questions,
但他们马上就要毁灭哥谭了
they're about to destroy Gotham,
我们最好赶紧离开这里
so we've gotta get out of here.
谁他妈把我的头发编起来了
Who the fuck braided my hair?
我很无聊嘛
Mmm. I was bored.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
艾薇 我为什么是你最大的恐惧
Ive, why am I your biggest fear?
哈莉 我现在不想说这些
Harley, I can't talk about this right now.
是因为我们每次出去吃饭
Is it because when we go out to eat
我都要拿甜点菜单
I always ask to get a dessert menu
导致我们的晚餐都会延长五分钟左右吗
and that makes the dinner last five minutes longer?
不 但是我的确不喜欢这样
No, but I do hate that
因为你从来什么都不点
because you never order anything.
因为我总是忘了我们家里有饼干
It's 'cause I always forget that we have cookies at home.
听着 艾薇 我一定要知道
Listen, Ive, I can't live with not knowing
为什么我是你脑子里
why I'm some bad guy in your brain
到处放火的坏人
settin' fire to things.
我爱你
I love you.
哈莉 晚点再说
Harley, later.
稻草人要用我的费洛蒙
Scarecrow's about to use my pheromones
发动一些生物战争
for some kind of biological warfare.
我们必须阻止他
We have to stop him.
我觉得我们要阻止的是他们
I think we gotta stop them.
毁灭军团
我回收我自豪
毁灭军团 这些混♥蛋♥
Legion of Doom. Those pricks!
没错 不过他们回收垃圾还是挺不错的
Yes! But it is nice to see they're recycling.
轰轰 伙计们 哥谭等着我们呢
Vroom, vroom, boys. Gotham awaits.
-该死 -好吧 那是我的错 是我的错
- Shit. - All right, that's my fault. That's on me.
我停在了残疾人车位
I parked in the handicap spot.
我知道 我知道我可以搞到许可证
I know, I know I could get the pass,
但是我这个人彻底不存在了
but I'm off the grid here.
我不会让我的名字上什么政♥府♥暗♥杀♥名单
I'm not putting my name on some fakakta government hit list.
一辆车都看不到
Not a car in sight.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
是时候了 赛 你可以的
It's time, Sy. You can do this.
1984年 一个玩具公♥司♥研制出了新的产品
In 1984, a toy company came out with a new line.
那是一个巨大的成功
It was a huge success,
中情局注意到了
and the CIA took notice.
我的最后一个任务
For my last assignment...
我去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck your mother!
我用试验技术
I underwent a procedure
做了一个手术
using an experimental technology.
这永远改变了我
It changed me forever.
这让我...
It made me...
变成了变形人
a transchanger.
快 到我身体里来
Quick, get in me.
伯格曼
那边 我看到他们了
Over there, I see 'em!
欢迎来到
哈莉·奎茵
高速公路
"一分您的税一分货"
没人这么说过
高速公路
"一分您的税一分货"
没人这么说过
哈莉 我应该从来没上过哈莉·奎茵高速路
Harley, I don't think I've ever ridden on Harley Quinn Highway.
嗯 这是我用核弹威胁市政时
Yeah, they let me design it myself
他们让我自己设计的
when I threatened to nuke the city.
我现在开始有点后悔我的创意了
Kind of regrettin' some of my creative choices right about now.
那些混♥蛋♥在那里
There's the bastards.
开火吧 小子们
Let her rip, boys.
我爱枪
I love guns!
我觉得那些车是防弹的
I think the trucks are bulletproof.
让我离近一点 我来搞定
Just get me close, and I'll handle this.
艾薇 等等
Ive, wait up.
现在只有你和我了
Hey, now that it's just me and you,
我想我们能聊聊
I was hopin' we could talk a little bit about
为什么一个闺蜜觉得
why one bestie would think
另一个闺蜜是最深的噩梦
of the other bestie as her worst nightmare.
现在不行
Not now!
那现在呢
Uh, what about now?
好 你想知道我最深的恐惧是什么吗
Fine! You want to know what my biggest fear is?
我终于让我自己愿意依靠某个人
Finally allowing myself to count on someone
然后却让这个人抛弃了我
and then having them ditch me.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
拨♥打♥寻求帮助
但我还是计划拯救你
But I was still plannin' on helping you.
你是我唯一的朋友
You were my one friend,
我只要求你帮我一个忙
and I asked you for one favor,
但是你却为了
but instead you ditched me
把你招之即去的小丑而抛弃了我
for the Joker, who treats ya like shit.
我以为你会改变 但是我错了
I thought you could change, but I was wrong.
你的人生依然建立在他会怎么看你的基础上
You still live your entire life based on what he might think.
那我们要怎么解决
So, how do we fix this?
我不知道
I don't know.
大回环
Loop!
哈莉的车没法转过来
Harley's truck's not gonna make it!
状况如何
What's the situation?
艾薇因为我几个月来忽视她而很生气
Ivy's mad at me for months of emotional neglect.
我说这路 蠢货 这路的状况
The road, schmuck, the road! Situation on the road!
还有两辆车 但是还有艾薇
Oh, two trucks left, but there's Ivy!
哪里有植物吗
Plant, anywhere?
肯定在哪里有什么植物
There's gotta be a plant somewhere.
该死
Oh, shit.
-艾薇 -抓稳了
- Ivy! - Hang on!
赛 今天之后 你也是团队的人了
Sy, after today, you're in the crew,
即使这个团队只有你和我
even if it's just you and me.
谢了 哈炸♥弹♥ 我就说我能...
Thanks, H-bomb. I told ya I could...
-稻草人要跑了 -马上 马上
- Scarecrow's getting away! - On it! On it.
他要从哥谭公园出口溜了
He's takin' the Gotham Park exit.
我们抓不住他了
We're not gonna catch him.
从武器储备点开过去
Drive over the weapons cache!
天啊 这是用纳税人的钱买♥♥的吗
Good God! Tax dollars actually paid for this?
停车
Pull over!
艾薇 你说得对 我被小丑影响了
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表