剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
马上就会再次见面的 弗兰基
Muah! See ya soon, Frankie.
所以我才进了少管所
So that's why I went to juvie.
不得靠近
小布丁 就是在这里 哈琳·奎泽尔跳下去
Here we are, puddin'. Dive in as Harleen Quinzel,
哈莉·奎茵将会站起来
and rise as Harley Quinn!
我美丽的造物
My beautiful creation.
看 来了 就是那个混♥蛋♥
Okay, look, here it comes. Here's when that piece of shit
把我推进酸里的时候
pushes me in the acid.
如果你爱我 那就跳吧
If you love me, then jump!
你就会永远都是我的了
And you'll be mine forever.
梦想就会成真了 小布丁
A dream come true, puddin'.
等等 不
Wait! No!
你没事吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you okay?
一直以来我都以为是他推了我
This whole time I thought he pushed me.
那不是我的选择
That it wasn't my choice.
但...其实就是
But it... it was.
你和你自己说一切都超出你的掌控
Whoa, so you told yourself it was out of your control?
是的 因为怪他
Yeah, because it was easier
比接受事实更容易接受
to blame him than accept the truth.
那事实到底是什么
And the truth being, what, exactly?
这一直都是我的选择
That it was always my choice.
我一直以来都可以掌控
That I was in control all along.
我现在依然可以
And I still am.
如果你爱我 那就跳吧
If you love me, then jump.
你就永远都会是我的了
And you'll be mine forever.
-不了 -什么
- Hard pass. - Wha-- what?
我说不 笨蛋
I said no, idiot.
但是你必须要跳 你无法改变
But you have to jump, you can't change this.
这已经发生了 这是你的起源故事
I mean, it's already happened. It's your origin story!
错 这不是我的起源故事
Wrong. It's not my origin story.
我真正的起源故事并不是发生在这里
My real origin story didn't happen here.
还是发生在你的据点
It happened in your lair.
我不是穿着这套衣服
Uh, I wasn't wearing this costume.
相信我
And believe me,
我没有说你就是我的梦想成真
I wasn't saying you were a dream come true.
我说了"你去死吧"
I was saying, "Go fuck yourself!"
哈莉 别胡说了 我...
Harley, stop this nonsense. I--
我知道你觉得是你创造了我 任何人都没有创造我
I know you think you created me, but no one did!
不是我的操蛋父母没有把我变成这样
My fucked-up parents didn't make me the way I am.
也不是杰西卡·萨纳
Neither did Jessica Sarner
骗整个夏令营的人说
when she fucking lied to the whole camp
我被一匹马破处的时候
and said I lost my virginity to a horse!
一匹马
A horse!
也不是那些因为杰西卡·萨纳出事
Or, those cops who questioned me for hours
而盘问了我好几个小时的警♥察♥
about what happened to Jessica Sarner.
你也绝对
And you sure as hell
没有创造我 小布丁
didn't fucking create me, puddin'.
是吧 我给了你名字
Yeah? Well, I named you.
你从哈琳·奎泽尔里想出了哈莉·奎茵
You got Harley Quinn out of Harleen Quinzel?
干得好 天才
Nice work, genius!
你没有创造我 小丑 是我创造了自己
You didn't make me, Joker. I made myself.
但是你无法改变你的记忆
But you can't change your memories!
这不是《美丽心灵的永恒阳光》的守则
This isn't Eternal Sunshine rules.
我的头脑有我的守则
My mind. My rules.
恢复理智
Sanity restored.
算是吧 谢了 伙计 我欠你们一个大人情
Kinda. Thanks, gang. I owe you everything.
有人看到泥脸了吗
Has anyone seen Clayface?
没有 因为她的小疯子把他杀了
No! Because her little psycho shits killed him!
没有
Did not!
抱歉我伪装成那样
Apologies for the disguise.
我必须要"混进去"才能阻止哈莉的童年恶魔
I had to "go native" to thwart Harley's younger demons.
我们很高兴你还活着
Oh, we're just glad you're alive.
谢谢 朋友...我硬了
Thank you, frie-- Oh, I'm getting hard!
搞什么
Please!
我的阴♥茎♥没有勃起 是我的腿
My phallus is not erect. It's my leg.
不 他进了熔炉
Oh, no, he's in the furnace!
快点 快点 赶紧去出口
Aah! Come on! Come on! To the exit, now!
一 二
And a one and a two--
他们还活着 该死 赛
They're still alive. Damn it, Sy.
又是秘鲁的事重演 我要走了
This is Peru all over again. I'm outta here.
什么叫"走了"
What do you mean, "Outta here"?
你要去哪里 你要去哪里
Where're ya going? Where're ya going?
-我受够这堆破事了 -别受够
- I'm done with this shit. - Don't be done.
我们正忙着呢
We're in the middle of a thing.
-不 我结束了 -你总是中途退出
- No. I'm at the end. - You were always a quitter!
你还想杀了我们
Oh, and you tried to kill us.
胡说 你...你干什么
Nonsense! What are you-- What are you doing?
你看上去很冷
You looked cold.
我做了任何好公民会做的事
So I did what any good citizen would do.
我把你们带到了废弃的商场
I brought you to a dead mall
在废弃的披萨炉子里给你们暖暖
and heated you up in an abandoned pizza oven.
不客气 说完了
You're welcome. We're done here.
就是这里 伙计们 我们找到了
This is it. Guys, we found it.
什么 肝炎吗
What? Like hepatitis?
不 我们的新据点
No, our new lair.
这是什么并不重要
Look, it doesn't matter what it is.
因为据点无法定义我们
'Cause the lair doesn't define us.
我们才能定义据点
We define the lair.
我们能定义个别的吗 这看上去很恶心
Uh-huh. Can we define a different one? This one's gross.
不行 这个是免费的
No, this one's free.
怎么可能
The hell it is.
这个高级购物中心
This premium shopping destination
一个月要收十万
runs 100 grand a month.
我出一美元 这样我就因为你想活活烧死我们
I'm offering a dollar. And I won't kill you right now
而马上把你杀了
for trying to burn us alive.
成交 一个条件
Deal. On one condition.
你让我加入你的活动里
You let me come along on some of your heists.
在你们这些尸体边转悠让我感觉重新有了活力
Lugging around your dead husks made me feel alive again.
老子回来了 宝贝
I want back in the game, baby!
你的确把六具"尸体"
Well, you did manage to carry
都搬进了披萨炉子 这的确很了不起
six bodies to a pizza oven. I mean, that's not nothing.
成交
Deal.
别担心 常有的事
Oh! Yeah, yeah, yeah. Don't worry. It happens all the time.
有人有十字螺刀吗
Anyone have a Philips head?
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表