剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
《都市绿植》
真是太棒了
Oh, that was awesome!
所有人的表现都超级棒
Everyone brought their A-game!
神经 你让霸王龙的骨架活了过来
I mean, Psycho, when you made those T-Rex bones just come to life
追着保安跑 么么
and then chase that guard... Mwah!
等等 你们偷了图特王的尸身吗
Wait, did you just steal King Tut's body?
我本来还打算周日去看的呢
Ugh, I was going to see that on Sunday.
看 你现在能禽兽摸了
See it? Now you can touch it.
嗯 但进博物馆后从来没有那种
Yeah, but I've never been, like, in a museum
"真希望能碰碰这具尸体"的感觉
and thought, "Oh, I wish I could touch this dead body."
那肯定有人想摸
Uh, well, someone must wanna
因为这玩意的把守可严了
'cause it was under heavy guard.
以及我们正需要一张新箱式凳
And, we needed a new ottoman.
我们会习惯的
We'll get used to it.
新闻上肯定全是我们的信息
The news must be all over this.
我们来看看恶人官网上是怎么说我们的
Let's see what they're sayin' about us on Villainy.Evil.
嗅嗅
克格勃野兽被提名加入毁灭军团
"太棒了"
等等 什么
Wait... What?
克格勃野兽被提名加入毁灭军团
KGBeast's getting nominated for the Legion of Doom?
我比他强多了
I'm way better than him.
评论区肯定吵翻了
People must be freaking out in the comments.
"早该加入了 太好了"
"This was long overdue. Yay."
"和他合作过三起暗♥杀♥
"Worked with him on three assassinations.
特别专业
So professional.
没有比这家伙更厉害的人了"
Couldn't have happened to a better guy."
去你♥妈♥的♥ 更厉害的人
Screw you, better guy.
要怎样才能被提名
What the hell does it take to get nominated?
看 有一条说到你
Ooh, look, here's one about you,
"为什么没有人提哈莉·奎茵
"Why's no one talking about Harley Quinn?
我提名她坐在我的脸上
I'd like to nominate her to sit on my face."
好吧...
Okay, well, that... Mm.
我应该先看完的
Should have read it through.
你要不要试试用言语表达就行了
Um, do you wanna just, like, use your words?
我这两个月来
I've been busting my ass to get
殚精竭虑地想要吸引毁灭军团的注意
noticed by the Legion for the last two months.
我做了所有能做的事
I've done everything there is to do.
你是说我们做了
You mean we've done?
是的 我用的是团体版的"我"
Yeah, I was using the royal "I."
抱歉失态了 我没事了
Sorry for the rant. I'm, I'm, I'm fine now.
好了 现在真的没事了
Okay, now I'm fine.
我注意到你今天特别"哈莉"范
Hey, so, I can't help but notice you're being extra Harley today.
我只是真的想说
And I just, honestly,
我不明白你为什么这么执着于毁灭军团
I don't understand your obsession with the Legion of Doom.
那些家伙都是一群混♥蛋♥
I mean, those guys are genuinely pieces of shit.
你说得没错
Uh, yeah. Obviously.
但是小丑只会把这些混♥蛋♥
But those pieces of shit
当做和他平等的人物
are the only people Joker ever treated as equals.
我只有加入了军团才能和他平起平坐
I'll never match up to him unless I'm in the Legion, too.
好吧 你的意思是
Okay, so, what you're saying is
你没有放下你的前任
you're not over your ex,
你想用你的成功打他的脸
and you wanna throw your success in his face.
没错
Exactly.
说实话 这可能是
Honestly, that might be
你说过的最有逻辑的话了
the most relatable thing you've ever said.
好了 伙计们 我要点子
All right, people, listen, I want ideas.
能让我们被毁灭军团发现的点子
Somethin' that's gonna get us on the Legion of Doom's radar.
我可以联♥系♥我的老伙计 汉克·基辛格
I could call my old pal Hank Kissinger.
他肯定有一些他搞不定的战争犯罪
I'm sure he hasa few war crimes he never pulled off.
我知道我们是罪犯
I know we're criminals,
但我们是战争罪犯那种级别的吗
but are we really war criminals?
没有人会觉得自己是战争罪犯
No one thinks they're a war criminal,
然后你就会发现你在协助一个分离主义运动
then you find yourself aiding a separatist movement
推♥翻♥一个民♥主♥选举出来的领袖
to overthrow a democratically elected leader
你就突然变成战争罪犯了
and boom, you're a war criminal.
也许我们可以去偷点新的电脑
Maybe we could steal some new computers
因为你刚刚砸烂了我的
'cause that one you smashed was mine.
就是这个 韦恩科技
That's it. WayneTech.
你想合法地购买♥♥电脑吗
You wanna legally purchase computers?
我想的可不是合法的
I wasn't thinkin' legal,
我想的也不是电脑
and I wasn't thinking computers.
我们要去抢布鲁斯·韦恩了
We're gonna rob Bruce Wayne.
哈莉·奎茵
第一季第六集
韦恩科技
科技速递
韦恩科技成功了
隐形摩托车
好了 我们的目标就是这个
All right, this is what we're going after.
真美
It's beautiful.
而且在26楼
And on the 26th floor.
不错 我们要怎么把它运下来
Cool. How we gonna get it down?
我们用《速度与激♥情♥7》的法子
We'll Fast and Furious 7 it.
伙计们 有一幕就是他们开着一辆车
Guys, that's the one where they shoot a car
从一幢摩天大楼飞到另一幢摩天大楼
from one skyscraper into another skyscraper.
但是最终还是讲家庭的剧情
But, you know, ultimately, they're just all about family.
泥脸 启动"呆瓜脸行动"
Clayface, activate "Operation Douche."
先生 拜托 你有没有见到我的女儿
Uh, sir, please, have you seen my daughter?
我是说 严格上来说 我不是她的父亲
I mean well, technically, I'm not her father.
我是说 上帝给了我同情心这个诅咒 这...
I mean, you see, the Lord hath cursed me with empathy, it's...
是我妻子出轨了
for my wife strayed.
这个故事很复杂
It's an emotionally complex tale,
如果你有两个小时的空余时间
that, if you have two hours to spare,
我可以和你说说我的悲惨故事
I can burden you with my tale of woe.
哈莉 谢谢你这次让我用我的脑子
Harley, thank you for letting me use my brains, for once.
很多人不会让我做我自己
Most people don't let me be who I am.
好吧 我明白我们要做什么了
Ooh, okay, I see what we're workin' with here.
我可以黑入前三道门
I can hack the first three doors,
但是那房♥间入口的虹膜扫描器得靠你了
but the retinal scanner at the entrance to the room is on you.
24,
25,
26.
到了
Here we go.
该死
Oh, shit.
为什么把她放下就这么温柔
Now why was she put down so gently?
因为她不是一个应该被扔进井底的
Um, because she's not a misogynist troll
厌女巨魔
that should be living in a well?
神经 集中注意力
Psycho, focus.
权限确认
亲眼看更美了
It's even more beautiful in person.
听着 你能不能赶紧用你的扭扭乐拿到这辆车
Listen, could you do your dumb twisty twirls and get the bike,
我们就能离开这里了
so we can get the hell out of here?
更加禁止入内的区域
更加禁止入内的区域
喂 你到底在干什么
Hello, what the hell are you doing?
更加禁止入内的区域
偷这里面的东西 这里"更加禁止入内"
Stealing whatever's in here, it's "Even more restricted."
太好了
Oh, perfect.
"更加禁止入内"
"Even more restricted."
你才是神经
You're the psycho.
别忘了 那不是我第一次戴绿帽子
Mind you, that wasn't the first time I was cuckolded--
我激发了警报 我们赶紧离开这里
I called an audible. Let's get the hell out of here.
封锁
我的胳膊
My arm.
太晚了 我们要走了
It's too late. We got to go.
但是我的胳膊
But my arm.
你刚激发了警报
You just called an audible.
我们就不能再激发一次 拿回我的手臂吗
Can't we call another one and get my limb?
你就不能再长一个吗
Can't you just grow a new one?
神经去哪里了
And where the fuck is Psycho?
那是...
Is that the...
我是金色的上帝
I am a golden god.
该死
Ah. Damn it.
上帝啊
Fuckin' hell.
你这个小贱♥人♥
Oh, you little bitch.
你不是...
Oh, don't you--
吉姆 怎么了
Jim, what's wrong?
是小芭
Ah... It's Barb.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表