剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
你好像对哈莉不尊重你的底线
Seems like you're having some animosity towards Harley
有些许恨意
for not respecting your boundaries.
对吧 观众们
Am I right audience?
天堂中的困境 艾薇喊话哈莉
告诉我们你的感受
Tell us how you feel.
-不不不 我不会说的 -好吧
- No, no, no. Not gonna do that. - Okay.
不过 既然我来了
But, since I'm here.
我想...
If I could just...
你们在把你们的罐头和瓶子放进
You don't have to rinse out your cans and bottles
热爱植物 嘲讽观众
可回收垃圾桶之前不用洗一遍
before putting them in the recycling bin, okay?
这种做法简直是迷 而且还浪费水
That's just a myth and it wastes water.
-加油 蝙蝠侠 -不 坐下
- Go, Batman! - N-n-no, no. Sit.
亲吗 艾薇哈莉的秘密恋
杀了他 艾薇
Kill him, Ivy!
哈莉 你以为你在干什么
Harley! What the fuck do you think you're doing?
神秘来宾 小丑
气氛越来越热了
It's getting heated!
你想偷走我的蝙蝠侠吗
Are you trying to steal my Batman?
-小丑 -蝙蝠侠
- Joker! - Uh, Batman.
劲敌之爱三角恋 蝙蝠-小丑-哈莉
小丑似乎称你为他的劲敌
Joker seems to claim you as his nemesis.
但是你却来和哈莉战斗
But you came here to fight, Harley.
现在
And now...
你却在和艾薇战斗 所以到底是谁
...you're fighting Ivy. Which one is it?
劲敌之爱三角恋 蝙蝠-小丑-哈莉
我 我是他的 他是我的
Me! I'm his, he's mine.
小丑称 哈莉偷了我的男人
我是说 我们在一起的
I mean, we're together. Ha!
陶尼 陶尼 陶尼
Tawny! Tawny! Tawny!
我爱你 陶尼
I love you, Tawny!
爸爸
Dad!
神奇奶油
-罗宾 -如果你还想再见到你的神奇小子
- Robin! - If you want to see the Boy Wonder alive again,
最好出现在我的犯罪现场附近
you better start showing up to my cool crimes.
你觉得谁赢了 请投票
真精彩啊 伙计们
Oh! What a show, folks!
我惊呆了
Well, I am spent.
接下来 哥谭最新的小宝贝
不要换台 因为接下来
Well stay tuned 'cause up next,
我们将带来被拯救的雪貂
we're bringing out those rescued ferrets.
我想捏一捏
Ooh! I wanna squeeze one!
不行 走了
Nope. Come on. We're leaving.
真是一出烂戏
Well, that was a shit show.
是啊 但是很有意思
Yeah! But, it was a fun show.
除了蝙蝠侠在电视直播上揍了我一顿
Except for Batman kickin' my ass on live TV.
至少你拿了个礼品袋
At least you got a swag bag, right?
你看 有机洗发水
Ooh! Look at this. Organic shampoo.
这上面说适合细到正常的头发 该死
Ugh! It says for fine to normal hair. Damn it.
真不敢相信出了这么多事后
I can't believe after all this,
我还是没有一个劲敌
I still don't have a nemesis.
你知道吗 这急不来
You know what? You can't force it.
总有一个专属于你的人
I mean, there's someone out there just for you.
干让你快乐的犯罪 接下来就顺其自然
Do the crimes that make you happy and the rest will come.
JKH 就是继续干一票[缩写]
JKH, right? Just keep heisting.
JK已经有意思了
JK's already a thing.
你还要加个H 我真不懂是什么意思
You add an 'H' to it, and I don't know what that is.
太混乱了
It's muddled.
我不是来遣词的
Yeah, I'm not here to workshop this.
谢谢你永远能给我这么好的建议 艾薇
Thanks for always givin' me great advice, Ive.
尽管我经常不会采纳
Even if I don't always use it.
你其实从来没有采纳过
You actually never use it.
但我爱不采纳你的建议
But I love never usin' your advice
搞过爱不采纳别人的建议
more than anyone else's advice I never use.
以及 听着 我很抱歉
Also, listen, I am very sorry
我和我的团队把你家弄成这样
for the way me and my crew have been treating' your place.
从今天起不会了
That changes today.
是的 我们保证会让你的公♥寓♥更干净
Yes. We promise to keep your apartment much cleaner.
等等 他为什么在打扫
Wait, why is he cleaning?
你把这头大鲨鱼加到你的团队里了吗
Did you add that giant shark to your crew?
其实 我是一头普通个头的鲨鱼
Actually, I'm a normal-sized shark,
但我想和人比起来是很大
but I suppose I am large for a man.
以及没错 我加入团队了
And yes, I'm in the crew.
很高兴能赶上进度
It's just nice to be on a schedule.
你看到他发狂的时候有多厉害了吧
Yeah, you saw what he can do when he flips out.
我能怎么拒绝呢
I mean, how am I gonna say no to that?
再说了 他电脑技术很好
Plus, he does computer good.
够了 你赶紧搬走
That's it, you're outta here!
这是正式驱逐令
This is a formal eviction notice!
你要驱逐我 为什么
You're evicting me? On what grounds?
你的租约上规定不得养宠物
Your lease says no pets!
-他 -这太歧视了
- Him! - Well, that's racist!
至少算是仇外吧
O-or at the very least xenophobic.
仇谁
Xena who?
那个拿着跟自己个头一样大的剑的比基尼小妞吗
The bikini broad with a sword as big as she is?
我爱她
I love her!
但是那头鲨鱼来了一周了
But that shark's been coming in here all week.
拜托 赛
Please, Sy.
我爱这个公♥寓♥胜过一切
I love this apartment more than anything.
我会把他们赶走的
I-I'll kick them out.
我会把他们都赶走的
I'll kick all of them out.
太晚了 你被驱逐了 亲爱的
Too late! You're evicted, honey.
至少你不用追着我们
Hey! At least you don't have to keep cleaning up
打扫房♥间了 对吧
after us any more, right?
因为 说实话
'Cause you know, let's be honest.
这只会越来越乱
It was really only gonna get worse.
我们可以分摊
We can split that one.
听起来不错
Sounds fair.
达米安 我做了你最喜欢吃的
Damian, I made your favorite.
不是你做的 阿尔弗雷德做的
You didn't make that. Alfred made that.
我让他做的
I made him make it.
你因为我把你从小丑手里救出来而生气吗
Are you mad because I had to save you from Joker?
不 我生气
No. I'm livid
是因为少年泰坦里除了我以外 大家都有劲敌
because everyone in Teen Titans is getting a nemesis, except me.
我要说点丢人的事了
I'm gonna say something embarrassing here.
我到20多岁
I didn't have a nemesis until
才有劲敌
my late 20s.
别安慰我 父亲
Don't patronize me, Father.
没有用的
It's unbecoming.
这是真的
It's true.
我当时没有准备好
I wasn't ready for one.
你希望你的第一个劲敌是个特殊的家伙
You want your first nemesis to be special.
一个能在你的下半辈子里都被你
Someone who you could see being your nemesis
视为劲敌的家伙
for the rest of your life.
我想你说得没错 父亲
I suppose you're right, Father.
我什么时候才能做♥爱♥
When can I start having sex?
我好像听到了蝙蝠信♥号♥♥
I think I hear the Bat Signal.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表