剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
哈莉 有麻烦了
Harley, we have a problem.
他们把我们安排在跟班区
They put us in the goon poo-el.
-听起来很有趣 -有趣
- Ooh, that sounds fun. - Fun?
不是那种有趣的区
It's not the fun kind of pool.
他们把我们当做普通的走狗
They're treating us like we're common henchmen
谁找我们干活 我们都得听话
and we have to work for anyone who asks.
-包括贝恩 -贝恩
- Including Bane. - Bane!
什么
What?
贝恩 我们只干我们的活
Bane? Ugh! We only work together.
他们说的可完全不一样
Well, they're saying something entirely different.
别担心 你们不会给贝恩干活的 我保证
Don't worry. You won't be working for Bane, I promise.
我得先搞清楚这里的运行机制
Ugh, I just gotta figure out how to game the system here.
那请问 你要怎么做
And how, pray tell, will you do that?
我要去请问一个同事
I'll pray tell a colleague about it.
狂野鸡翅
那么...
So...
我一直雇冰沙店的小子
I've been paying this smoothie kid
在他的订单上写"砰砰"
to keep writing "Bang" On all his orders.
天啊
Oh, my God,
贝恩就是想炸死那小子
that's the guy Bane wants to blow up.
真是太棒了
Oh! That's fantastic.
所有人都只记得我犯下的大案子
You know, everyone remembers me for the big crimes,
谋杀 骇人
the murders, the cripplings,
但我最感兴趣的还是那些小活动
but it's the little ones that keep me going.
真好笑
That's hilarious.
如果你真的觉得好笑 那就会笑
If it was hilarious, you'd be laughing.
你不能随便说什么事很好笑
You can't just say something's hilarious.
这种听众最糟糕了
That's the worst kind of audience.
对不起 我心里有很多事
Sorry, I got a lot on my mind.
贝恩想用我的人
You know, Bane wants to use my crew
炸掉冰沙店那小子 他们很生气
to blow up that smoothie kid, and they're pissed.
我要找谁才能把他们搞出来
Who do I talk to to get them out of that?
我
Um, me.
我会找莱克斯说
I'll talk to Lex.
他想满足你的要求 你可是个人才
He wants to keep you happy. You're an asset.
-真的吗 他这么觉得吗 -大家都这么觉得
- Really? He thinks that? - Everyone thinks that.
你可是大人物 你是哈莉·奎茵
You're a big deal. You're Harley Quinn!
我...
Wow, I...
上帝啊
Wow! Holy shit!
谢谢
Thanks.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你想单枪匹马端掉那个地方吗
So your ass is gonna take down that place by yourself?
附近都没有植物
There's not a plant around it.
首先 我是一个厉害的超能力人类
First of all, I am a capable metahuman
不是一直都需要植物的
who doesn't always need the plants.
以及 哈莉也会来
And also, Harley's gonna show up
用她的棒子砸烂一些家伙
and, like, smash some people with her bat, too.
哈莉 我可没看到哈莉
Harley? I don't see Harley around here.
你知道我看到谁了吗
You know who I see?
弗兰克 我已经准备好大闹一场了
Frank. I'm ready to fuck some shit up.
你中在花盆里 弗兰克 我还得端着你
You're in a pot, Frank. I'd have to carry you.
那又怎样 我在情感上端着你呢
So what? I carry you emotionally.
我们都端着点什么
We all carry shit.
你把我带进去 我给你看看我的本事
You bring me in there and I'll show you some damage.
怎么做 弗兰克 我要把你扔向人群
How, Frank? What am I gonna, like, throw you at people
然后你吃掉他们吗
and you're gonna eat them?
瞧 我们想到办法了
Boom! Look at that. We just figured it out.
谢了 但我觉得我和哈莉能搞定
Thanks, but I think Harley and I can take care of this.
就像你搞定那套衣服一样吗
Like the way you took care of that outfit?
为什么 这衣服怎么了
Why? What's wrong with it?
你觉得好看 我觉得好丑
You see fabulous, I see fugly.
你的常用颜色得多加一点了 女人
You got to diversify your color palette, woman!
加点花样
Spice that shit up!
加顶有趣的帽子
Add a fun hat.
也许再在脸上画点腮红什么的
Maybe a little blush on your cheeks and shit.
看 看 我不仅只会吃人
See? See, see, I don't just eat people.
伤人的话也是我的另一件致命武器
Hurtful words are another weapon in my arsenal.
而你只会说蠢话
And you just got a verbal ass whooping.
你最近怎么样
So, how have you been?
还是老样子 老样子
Oh, you know, same old, same old.
杀人 劫持 纵火 大规模杀伤武器
Murdering, hijacking, WMDs, arson.
我还重新看了好几集《实习医生风云》
Ooh, I've been rewatching a lot of Scrubs.
扎克·布莱夫到底怎么了
What happened to Zach Braff?
等等 我们不是当初
Wait, wait. Didn't we kill him
影院劫持的时候把他杀了吗
when we took that movie studio hostage?
你还记得我们想逼他
Remember, we were trying to force him
用猫重拍经典老电影吗
to remake classic movies, but with cats?
我告诉你
Ha! I'm telling you,
《喵萨布兰卡》绝对能甩原版十几条街
"Cats-ablanca" Would have blown the original out of the water.
不管怎么样 我觉得扎克·布莱夫还活着
Anyway, I think Zach Braff is alive.
只是不工作了
Just not working.
哈莉
Oh, Harley...
我们以前真的很快乐 不是吗
We had some fun back in the day, didn't we?
没错
Oh, we sure did.
艾薇
我到了 你在哪里
好了 我真的该走了
All right, you know, I really better get going.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt,
但是我真的很崇拜你们
but I, like, totally ship you guys.
真的
Seriously.
你们是我在哥谭罪案的犯罪情侣档
You're, like, my favorite evil couple in Gotham.
这算是我们请的
These are on the house.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
拜托 你还能再留五分钟吧
Come on, you can stay for five more minutes?
艾薇
我到了 你在哪里
能重新约吗 军团的事走不开...
她就在那里
There, she is, over there.
戴着搞笑帽子的那个绿色的家伙
The green one with the fun hat on.
弗兰克 这个人是谁
Uh, Frank, who is this person?
你说我在花盆里 所以什么都做不了
You said I couldn't do nothin' 'cause I was in this pot.
-这是查兹 -真的有点重 伙计
- Meet Chaz. - This is really getting heavy, man.
他就是我的花盆小子
He's my pot guy.
我要去哪儿就让他把我的花盆[大♥麻♥]搬到哪儿
Carries my pot around wherever I need to go.
他卖♥♥大♥麻♥的 弗兰克
He sells marijuana, Frank.
他看错广♥告♥了
He misread his ad.
话也没错
That is also true.
但我们来了
Yet, here we are.
好吧 我要走了
Okay. Well, I'm leaving.
你让他把你搬回公♥寓♥吧
So why don't you have him bring you back to the apartment.
等等 你不是要来见哈莉吗
Wait, I thought you were meeting Harley here.
该死
Oh, shit!
她放你鸽子
She stood your ass up.
不不不 她只是要重新安排
No, no, no. She just had to reschedule.
她的信息最后很犹豫...
You know, she ended her text in "Ugh."
所以我知道他只是
So I know that she just, you know,
她也不想换时间 但她不得不换
she didn't wanna reschedule but she had to.
事出突然 没关系
You know, things come up. It's fine.
不 她变了
Nah, she's changed.
她觉得自己现在是大腕了
Thinks she's a bigshot now.
我认识一棵梨树
Hell, I know this pear tree,
活过了911事件
survived 9/11,
他现在被种在自♥由♥塔的正中♥央♥
now he's planted front and center at the Freedom Tower
这混♥蛋♥连我的电♥话♥都不回
and that motherfucker won't even call me back.
哈莉和你的911梨树朋友根本不一样
Harley is nothing like your 9/11 pear tree friend.
顺便 我也知道那棵树
And, by the way, I know that tree, okay?
他在911之前就很混 现在也是
He was a dick before 9/11, he's a dick now.
那混♥蛋♥变了
That asshole changed
哈莉也是
and so has Harley.
相信我 你只能靠你自己了
Trust me, you're on your own.
伙计
Oh, man!
他们这里只有
They only have potato chips
诡异韩国风味的薯片
with the weird Korean flavor.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表