剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
有什么需要帮助的吗
Can I help you?
你好
Oh, Hi, there.
你是从哪里来的
Where did you come from?
我只是在等博物馆开门
I'm just waiting for the museum to open.
我只是一条普通的鲨鱼
Just a normal shark
做着普通鲨鱼会做的事
doing normal shark things.
不要...不要介意我
Don't... Don't worry about me.
拿到了 该走了
We got 'em! It's go time.
亚特兰蒂斯自然历史博物馆
站住 小偷
Halt! Thieves.
海王
Aquaman?
是的 皇家护卫 是我 海王
Yes, noble guard. It is I, The Aquaman,
深海和大海子民的保护者
protector of the deep blue and all its inhabitants.
我们很荣幸
It is an honor.
我会抓住这些呼吸空气的人
I will apprehend these air breathers.
你们去找他们的同伙
You give chase to their co-conspirators.
遵命 陛下
Yes, my liege.
好了 我们走
All right, let's get outta here--
打扰了你们的小聚会吗
I spoil your little party?
我是海王
Ha-ha! It is I, Aquaman,
亚特兰之子 亚特兰蒂斯的继承人
son of Atlan, heir to the throne of Atlantis.
鲨鱼王 我不得不说
I must say, King Shark,
你的母亲发现你和这些人为伍
your mother would be most displeased
肯定会很不高兴
to find you in this plebeian company.
你不是我爸爸
You're not my dad!
她可不是这么说的
That is contrary to what she said.
我们还是言归正传
Let us now dispense with the levity.
我需要你们窃取的
I am going to need the Atlantean jewels
亚特兰蒂斯珠宝
with which you absconded.
真棒
Bravo!
多么美妙的遣词
What magnificent word choice.
你真的是海洋莎士比亚
You are truly the Shakespeare of the sea.
我倒是觉得我更像是
I prefer to think of myself
深海中的狄更斯
as the Dickens of the Deep.
喂 屌♥更斯
Hey. Deep Dickens.
赶紧结束《欢乐一家亲》
Let's wrap up this episode of Frasier
我们要离开这里了
so we can get back to getting the hell out of here.
她的确是这样
She certainly is that.
那个海豚说我什么
What did that dolphin say about me?
我不会海豚语
Oh, I don't speak dolphin.
我认识一个小海豚 但是...
I know a little porpoise, but--
你召唤了什么邪恶的废物
What villainous reject have you deigned to summon?
有人呼叫...藻援吗
Did somebody call for... kelp?
放开我 植物女巫
Unkelp me, plant witch.
我们走
Let's go.
是啊 跑吧 跑吧
Yes. Run. Run!
我 海王 将会夺回我的家族珍宝
I, Aquaman, will retrieve my family's jewels,
我的复仇号♥角将会永远...
and the sirens will sing of my revenge for eterni--
朱巴 帮帮忙
Ow... Juba? A little help?
哈莉·奎茵和她的团伙今天下午让海王
Harley Quinn and her crew made Aquaman look like a member
亚特兰惨惨 海王遭哈莉·奎茵团队击溃
大扫作为正义联盟的颜面
of the Justice B League this afternoon,
他们盗走了一箱古代亚特兰蒂斯珠宝
and made off with a set of ancient Atlantean jewels.
海上盗窃"美妙宝物"
这个团队中最为突出的是毒藤女...
The standout of the crew was Poison Ivy...
我不想再听这些了
I'm so sick of hearing this.
我不是这个团队的人
Um, I am not part of the crew.
我是来帮忙的 我只是来帮个忙
I was asked for a favor. I provided said favor.
仅此而已
End of story.
我的天啊 伙计们 听
Holy shit! Guys, guys, listen.
"亲爱的奎茵小姐
"Dear Ms. Quinn,
鉴于你最近的邪恶表现
based on your recent evil efforts,
毁灭军团邀请你和你的团队
the Legion of Doom invites you and your crew
到总部共同商议未来发展的可能性
to our headquarters to discuss further possibilities."
哈莉·奎茵
第一季第八集
伙计们 这就是我们一直以来努力的目的
Guys, this is what we've been workin' towards.
甩掉小丑 搞定
Dump Joker, check.
被毁灭军团注意到 搞定
Get noticed by the Legion of Doom, check.
我成功了
Oh! I did it!
虽然当初大家都说我没法组一个团队
Even though no one said I could run a crew.
什么 喂 看这里
What? Hello. Hi.
我说你可以组建一支团队
I said that you could run a crew.
嗯 但你是我朋友
Yeah, but you're my friend.
拜托 那就像是你妈妈说
Uh, come on, it's like when your mom says
你是学校里最好看的女孩子
you're the prettiest girl in school.
我妈妈就是这么说的
That's what my mom said.
鲨鱼的性别到长开之前都很难分辨
Shark genitalia is very hard to see. Until it isn't.
这是很重大的突破
This is huge for us.
这说明我们也许能搬出这个屎坑了
Means we might get to move out of this shithole.
我要告诉你们 诺姆·迪尔弗
I will have you know, Norm Dilfer,
哥谭市的资本龙头
the Carpet King of Gotham
对这个商场很满意
found this mall more than satisfactory.
这是什么声音
What the heck is that noise?
没错 这声音一直吵醒我
Oh yeah, that shit's been keepin' me up.
我已经好几天没有睡好觉了
I haven't been able to get a lick of sleep for days.
我...我没听到有什么声音
I... I didn't hear any noise.
你们毁灭军团的事可以不用带我
And you can count me out of this Legion of Doom business.
哈莉 因为我已经被终身禁止加入
Hey Harley, since I've been banned for life,
我也许不该去
I probably shouldn't come.
但也许你可以提一下我已经洗心革面
But maybe you can mention I'm reformed
不会再辱骂女人了
and I don't call women anymore?
不要太可以 就是万一随意地说到了
You know, don't push it, but if it comes up organically.
我想不出来会有什么场景
Yeah, I don't really see a scenario
能随意地说到这个话题
where that comes up organically,
但我会帮你说话的
but I'll get ya in.
恭喜你 小哈
Well, congrats, Harls.
你马上就要实现你的梦想了
You're on the verge of achieving your dream
我...我真希望我也能在场见证
and I... I really do wish I could be there to see it.
但邀请上也有你的名字 你也得来
But your name's on the invitation. You gotta come.
这肯定是打错了 因为我...
Well, that's clearly a misprint because I'm--
-不是团队的人 -我们知道
- Not in the crew. - We've heard.
就是这回事
Yeah. What they said.
好吧 随便你
Fine. Be like that.
看来如果我到时候遇到了小丑
I guess if I run into Joker there,
我就只能一个人
I'll just deal with it
没有我最好的朋友在我身边
without my best friend by my side.
好吧 我去
Okay, I'll go.
我就知道
I knew you would.
很不错吧
Pretty cool, huh?
所有的狠角色
All the heavy hitters,
塞尼斯托 莱克斯·卢瑟 罗杰·古戴尔
Sinestro, Lex Luthor, Roger Goodell.
对了 我们唱国歌♥还是要起立的
Ooh, uh, FYI, we stand for the anthem here.
这里就是邪恶的联盟军团
This is the big leagues of evil.
你应该会对这个很感兴趣
Oh! Think this might interest you.
这贯穿整个办公室
It goes throughout the entire office.
那是假的潜水员和城♥堡♥吗
Is that a fake diver and a castle?
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
这是真正的潜水员 你可以吃掉他
That's a real diver, and you're free to eat him.
真正的潜水员
A real diver?
真正的潜水员
A real diver?
今天是我生日吗
Is it my birthday?
我怎么和你说这地方的
Ah, what'd I tell ya about this place?
我没骗你吧 我没骗你吧 我从来不撒谎
Did I lie? Did I fuckin' lie? I did not fuckin' lie.
听说你们还有一个演员
Also heard we have an actor here.
我们每周三都会有即兴表演
We do improv every Wednesday.
我们有你们的成员想要的所有资源
And we've got every resource your crew could want.
哇 你们有浴缸还会做即兴表演呢
So, you've got a fish tank and you do improv?
你们真像我大学的那个烂男友
Wow, you're my shitty college boyfriend.
好吧 我是说
Oh, all right, yeah, I mean,
那你的大学男友有...
did your college boyfriend have...
能变成车
A kryptonite-powered submarine
还能发射导弹的氪石动力潜艇
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表