剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
- "took care of it." - Oh, she tried.
-但是没有成功 -当然了
- But it didn't take. - Of course it didn't.
因为你是半神
For you are half god!
你要我精神控制谁来打开这扇门
So, who do you need me to mind control to open the door?
不 不用 只要从爬网进去
No, no, no one. Just squeeze in the crawl space,
到屋子里 从里面开门
get into the house, and open it from the inside.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you shittin' me?
我是一个天才心灵感应者 你为什么要大材小用
I'm a genius telepath, why you wasting me on this?
只有你的身材够小能钻进去
You're the only thing small enough to fit.
好了
Got it.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
我的睫毛刚刚碰到了一只死浣熊
My eyelashes just touched a dead raccoon!
不要再抱怨了 赶紧继续往前
Quit your bitchin' and keep going.
真是太丢人了
God this is humiliating.
儿子 我们要好好叙叙旧
Son, we have much to catch up on.
是的 父亲 或者我该叫你...爸爸
Yes, Father. Or should I call you... Dad?
叫我全能的宙斯 天空和闪电之神
Call me almighty Zeus. God of the sky and thunder.
奥林匹克山和脚下地球的至高统治者
Supreme ruler of Olympus, and all of Earth below.
好的
Okey-doke.
我还算自大的呢
Wow! And I'm an egomaniac.
嗯 这才对
Yeah. This looks about right.
他把愚蠢的金牌都放哪里了
Where the fuck does he keep those stupid medals?
很简单 他说他就是睡在一堆金子上
Easy. He said he literally sleeps on a pile of gold.
在战争中得到荣誉勋章后
And then after getting the Medal of Honor in war
我就开始打乒乓巡回世界
I toured the world playing ping-pong.
你的人生旅程♥真♥是太精彩了
What a remarkable journey your life has been.
但是和阿甘的经历也太相像了
And so oddly similar to that of Forrest Gump.
我的确奇怪
It is rather strange
你没有遗传你母亲那双美丽的蓝色双眸
you don't share your mother's brilliant blue eyes.
看来是我看错了
My mistake, I guess.
应该是灯光问题
Trick of the light.
但是我不知道你怎么没有她家族的
Although I don't know how you avoided her family proclivity for...
驼背
Hunchback?
奥林匹克金牌
Ah-ha! The Olympic gold medals.
搞什么
What the hell?
儿子 你真是和你母亲一模一样
Son, you are the spitting image of your mother.
很高兴你这么觉得 宙斯爸爸
I'm so glad you think so, Daddy Zeus.
但她咬字不清的确很可怜
But it's so sad she suffered from a lisp.
你这个撒谎精
Oh, you lying piece of shit!
你真的以为我会上当受骗吗
Do you really think I'd fall for this?
也许吧
Perhaps?
你到底是为谁卖♥♥命的 怪物
Who do you work for, monstrosity?
小丑
Joker?
不 不行
Oh, no, you didn't!
等等 等等 给他表现
Wait, wait, wait, don't emasculate him.
谜语人
Riddler?
不不不 他要振作了 我感受得到
No, no, no, he's about to rally. I can feel it.
企鹅
The Penguin?
告诉我你为谁工作 怪物
Tell me who you work for, creature,
否则下一击会要了你的命
or the next blow will be a killing one.
他为我工作 你这个抹油怪
He works for me, you oily bitch!
这不是我拒绝与之交合的女人吗
Well, if it isn't the girl I chose not to have sex with.
只可惜 恐怕你来晚了
Regrettably, you're too late I'm afraid.
不
No!
谢谢 神经
Thanks, Psycho.
好了 混♥蛋♥ 不要再咬字不清了
All right, dickhead. Just drop the lisp.
我也想 但我咬到舌头了
I wish I could, but I bit my tongue.
你说女人招不到坏蛋团队
You said no woman could ever get a crew of bad guys.
我不仅招到了坏蛋
Well, I didn't just get bad guys,
我还招到了两个最坏的
I got two of the fuckin' worst.
你管这叫团队吗
You call that a crew?
一个侏儒和一摊泥
A midget and a mudslide?
我再给你一次机会告诉全世界
I'll give you one chance to tell the world
哈莉·奎茵的团队是不好惹的
Harley Quinn's crew ain't nothing to fuck with.
不然呢
Or what?
好吧
Fine.
-我说 -我知道你会说的
- I'll say it. - Oh, I know you will.
鸡汤讲师 以及自称超级坏蛋的
Motivational speaker, and self-proclaimed supervillain,
马克西·宙斯今早被人发现遭到袭击
Maxie Zeus, was found beaten this morning.
跟我来 跟我来
Oh, oh! Follow me, follow me.
宙斯先生 这是怎么回事
Mr. Zeus, how did this happen?
谁对你干出这么可怕的事
Who did this terrible thing to you?
我只能说
All I can say is,
哈莉·奎茵的团队是不好惹的
Harley Quinn's crew ain't nothing to fuck with.
听起来 小丑的前女友 哈莉·奎茵
Sounds like Harley Quinn, former girlfriend of the Joker,
现在单人出击了
is striking out on her own.
上帝啊 小哈 你成功了
Holy fucking shit, Harls. You did it.
我真没想到
I would not have seen that coming.
距离上一次女性超级恶人团队出现已经过去30年了
It's been 30 long years since a female villain had a crew.
寓言皇后当初想要冲破这个无形的上限
When the Queen of Fables tried to smash through that glass ceiling
却被正义联盟关进了《美国税法》中
but was imprisoned in the US Tax Code by The Justice League.
因为他们是一群贱♥人♥
'Cause they're bitches.
但我真是没想到哈莉真的做到了
But I'll be damned. Harley's actually going for it.
只有一件事能确定 小丑的前女友
One thing's for sure, the Joker's ex
很快就会成为他最大的竞争对手这里是...
may soon become his biggest competitor. This is...
好了 恭喜你
Well, you know, congratulations.
我知道金牌不是弹头
I mean, I know gold medals aren't a nuclear warhead,
但是总要有个开始
but you gonna start somewhere.
不 我有弹头了
Oh, no, I got a warhead.
我用金牌换的
I traded the gold medals for it.
少来了 在哪里
Get outta town, where is it?
我用来威胁市政了 就像我之前说的
I used it to blackmail the city just like I said I would.
大家好 又是我 刚收到的消息
Hey, y'all, it's me again. This just in,
正在为你播报在一条重新命名为哈莉·奎茵大道的
we take you live to a high-speed chase on the abruptly renamed
高速车辆追逐战
Harley Quinn Parkway.
我的天啊 太值了
I'll be fuckin' damned. Totally worth it.
对吧
Right?
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表