剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表
财政上容易被忽视的一个模块
traditionally ignored by the financial sector.
本松赫斯特是我们的地盘 我...
Yeah! Bensonhurst is our turf and I'm not--
再也不能嚼小牛肉了吗
...gonna ever be able to chew veal parm again?
你这个疯子
You fuggin' bitch.
我们杀她的时候可以尊重点
We can be respectful while killing her.
抓住她 小的们
Get her boys!
哈琳 后空攻击
Harleen! Front-sault!
阿♥拉♥伯双翻滚
Arabian Double Front!
往后空翻
Backwards salto!
我说往后
I said backwards!
稳稳落地
Stuck the landing, kiddo.
我不该让你输掉那场不死啊的 哈琳
Oh, I never shoulda made you lose that championship, Harleen.
看到你完美地完成动作
Seeing ya do that routine perfectly
比任何该死的手指都要好
is better than any dumb 'ol finger.
我觉得完美说不上
I don't know about perfect.
我落地的时候还是晃了晃
I mean stumbled a little on the landing.
趴下
Get down!
如果你还有所怀疑
Ugh. In case you're wonderin',
我给你竖起两个大拇指 冠军
I'm givin' ya a double thumbs up, champ.
授粉让我好硬...
Pollinate me harder...
你就这点吗
That's all you got?
我们到底在哪里 查兹
Where the hell are we? Chaz!
车 车 车 发动车
Car, car, car! Start the car!
他们来了 快走
They're coming, let's move it!
趴下
Get down!
怎么回事
What the fuck is goin' on?
我以为你只是个卖♥♥大♥麻♥的
I thought you were just a weed dealer.
大♥麻♥在哪里都合法
Weed's legal everywhere, man.
我转业到幻觉蜂蜜了
I'm diversifying into hallucinogenic honey.
该侠盗猎车到墨西哥去了
Time to GTFO 'ah May-hico.
墨西哥 我们应该去布鲁克林
Mexico? We're supposed to be in Brooklyn.
那基本就在墨西哥隔壁
Which is basically next to Mexico.
不要再舔蜂蜜了 赶紧开车
Stop lickin' that goddamn honey and drive this car.
舔一下就能看到上帝
One lick ya see God.
舔两下你就能硬邦邦地晕...
Two licks and ya pass out with a giant hard...
该死 查兹
Goddammit, Chaz!
弗兰克 你可以的
Okay, Frank, you've got this.
我来了 哈莉
I'm coming, Harley.
哈莉真是一直在给你发信息
Wow. Harley has been texting nonstop.
最近一条说她觉得"超难过鸭"
This last one says she feels "ducking awful."
我觉得她想说"超他妈难过"
I think she meant the F word.
"我真的很抱歉 我犯了一个错误
"I'm super sorry. I made a mistake.
我从来没想伤害你 什么什么的
"I never wanted to hurt you. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
不要买♥♥这双靴子"
"Don't buy those boots."
她说得没错
Well, she's right about that.
我也觉得你驾驭不了猫跟
I don't think you can pull off a kitten heel.
我买♥♥了 但是后来我退了 好吗
You know what? I bought them, but I returned them. Okay?
我同意 我不适合猫跟
I agree with you. I'm, like, not a kitten heel person.
能不能...能不能把我的手♥机♥给我
Can I just... Can I have my phone,
让我和她...和她发短♥信♥告别
so I can... I can text her goodbye?
我觉得你要让她来救你
Feels like you're gonna ask her to come save you.
古斯 你是认真的吗
Gus, are you serious?
你真的觉得我会对你做这种事吗
You really think I would do something like that to you?
我们关系已经很融洽了
We have built a rapport.
我见过很多有毒的友谊
Mmm, yeah. I've seen a lot of toxic friendships
最好的办法就是一刀两断
and the best thing to do is just cut them loose.
让我帮你撕掉这创口贴
Let me rip that band-aid off for you.
不不不 不要 不要
No, no. Don't, don't, don't, don't.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
现在我再回短♥信♥
And now I'll text her back.
该死
Oh, shit.
最爱的奶奶
你真该看看我女儿的表现
Oh! Ya shoulda seen my daughter.
穿梭着捅穿那些家伙的喉咙
Doin' cartwheels, stabbin' guys in the throat.
我好自豪
Oh, I was so proud.
爸爸 你救了我的命
Dad, ya...ya saved my life.
这根本不是一坨屎
Which is very un-piece of shit like.
我说了 你♥爸♥爸变了
I'm tellin' ya, your father's changed.
他给你竖起了大拇指
He gave his good thumb for you.
我女儿值得
Worth it for my daughter.
拇指也没有那么有用啦
Ugh, thumbs are overrated.
我爱你
I love you.
你回来真是太好了 亲爱的
It's been so nice havin' ya here, honey.
真可惜 你明天就要走了
Sad to see ya go tomorrow.
艾薇
我们已经不是朋友了
滚
我也不知道
I don't know.
反正哥谭也没有人等我
There's nobody really waitin' for me in Gotham.
我来这里是想多陪陪妈妈
I came here hopin' to spend some time with Ma,
但现在我们团聚了 我还挺高兴的
but actually kind of glad we could all be here together.
她在这里啊
There she is.
爷爷
Grandpa?
我听说你回来了 奶奶死了
I heard you were in town and Grandma's dead.
两个庆祝的理由
Two reasons to celebrate.
以及 我昨天去看过医生了
Also, got a checkup at the doc yesterday.
说我的血压涨上天了
Says my blood pressure's through the roof.
我也不确定我还剩多久时间了
Not sure how much longer I got.
所以我们来喝酒吧
So let's drink.
这血压可不是开玩笑的
That blood pressure's no joke!
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊 这些黑帮真是不消停
Jesus! The mob's never gonna stop.
但只要我在 我就会保护我的家人
But as long as I'm here, I'm gonna keep my family safe.
爸爸
Dad?
哈琳 亲爱的 对不起
Harleen, honey. I'm sorry.
你的悬赏可有几百万呢
There was a million dollar bounty on ya.
我本来不想自己杀你
I didn't wanna have to kill ya myself,
于是我透信息给杀手让他们杀你
so I tipped off an assassin to collect a finder's fee.
没想到吧
Big whoop!
但你就是做不到 对吧 你这个混♥蛋♥
But ya couldn't do it! Could you, you fucking piece of shit?
你
You...
混♥蛋♥
Shit person!
你一直都在骗我
You were lying to me the whole time!
不不不 我没有骗你
No, no, no, no, no. I was not lying.
我的确欠了黑帮一大笔钱
I did owe the mob a lotta money.
我只是想在等杀手杀掉你的时候
I just figured while I was waitin' on the assassin to kill you,
还能顺便让你帮我♥干♥掉黑帮
I could get ya to take out the mob for me.
你干什么
What are ya doin?
我想要的和所有犹太母亲想要的一样
All I wanted was what every Jewish mother wants,
让你嫁个医生
for you to marry a doctor.
但我就是医生
But I am a doctor!
看看你
And now look at ya.
我那么努力软硬皆施
I tried so hard to get ya to change your life
想尽办法改变你的人生
in the most passive aggressive way possible
这就是你谢我的方式
and this is the thanks I get?
喊叫和打斗
Yellin' and fightin'?
但我是你的女儿
But I'm your daughter.
我知道
I know.
所以到杂货店里 人人都会唾弃我们
That's why people spit at us at the grocery store.
你变成"哈莉·奎茵"后
When you became "Harley Quinn,"
我们就变成了附近的笑柄
we became the laughingstock of the neighborhood.
是我让你们变成笑柄吗
Oh, oh, I'm the reason you're the laughingstock?
爸爸到处赖账呢
What about Dad bein' a fuckin' deadbeat?
这里是本松赫斯特
It's Bensonhurst!
你只要揍个爱尔兰人 人们就会忘记很多事
You beat an Irish and people forget a lotta things.
混♥蛋♥ 我要杀了你
Piece of shit, I'll fuckin' kill you.
我不知道你为什么这么难过
I do not know why you're so upset.
我以为你会理解
I figured you'd understand.
毕竟 你是一个和我一样的罪犯
After all, you're a criminal, like me.
我和你完全不一样
I'm nothin' like you.
你当然是了 你当然和我一样
Oh, sure ya are! Of course ya are!
你背叛了你的手下 就像我背叛了你
Ya turned on your crew just like I turned on you.
剧集 | 哈莉·奎茵 | 导航列表