So here's what you missed on Glee.
《欢乐合唱团》前情提要
Sue framed Figgins so she could take his job
苏为了抢走费金斯的校长职位而诬陷了他
so now she's principal and Becky's her Beckretary.
现在她是校长 贝基是她的贝秘书
Get out, bitch!
滚粗 破鞋
Kurt started a cover band called Pamela Lansbury
科特组建了一支叫帕米拉·兰斯伯里的翻唱乐队
and Rachel's in it and so is Santana and so is Dani and so is Elliot,
成员包括蕾切尔 桑塔纳 丹妮和艾略特
who they also call Star Child but his name's really Elliot.
他的艺名叫星仔 而真名叫艾略特
Oh, my God, Star Child.
天啊 你是星仔
Jake used to be a man-slut but then he wasn't
贾克以前是花♥花♥公♥子♥ 后来转性
because he met Marley but then he cheated on Marley with Bree
因为他遇到玛莉 但之后他跟布莉搞外遇
which was so super mean because Marley's so nice
这么做实在下♥贱♥ 因为玛莉是乖乖女
and Bree's so horrible and it's like, geez,
而布莉是荡♥妇♥ 苍天啊
I guess he's a man-slut again. That's so sad.
他又变回了花♥花♥公♥子♥ 真是可悲
My Aunt Felicia always says,
就如我菲利希亚婶婶常说
"A tiger can't change his stripes."
本性难移
And that's what you missed on Glee.
这就是《欢乐合唱团》前情回顾
Hey, um, guys!
大家好啊
Guys... New Directions!
大伙们 新航向乐团
New Directions!
新航向
Guys! Hey!
听我说
I just ran into Mr. Shue,
我刚遇到舒老师
and he's gonna be stuck in his classroom for the rest of the afternoon
他今天下午都要待在教室里
because of some school board inspection thing,
因为要忙校董事会视察的事情
but he still wanted us to meet
但他还是想让我们碰个头
so we can start working on ideas for nationals.
开始征集对全国赛表演的想法
Beyonce?
唱碧昂斯
This is anarchy! We can't...
这样太乱了
we can't all just shout at the same time.
我们不能同时发表意见啊
That's better.
好多了
I have some ideas already.
我已经想出了几个主意
I'm thinking that the music needs to be really simple,
我觉得伴奏应该简单点
so we can really highlight our voices.
这样可以突出人声
No guitars,
不弹吉他
or nothing electronic.
不要电子乐器
We go with a simple piano arrangement.
我们就用简单的钢琴编曲
Which I could play.
我会弹哦
I'm assuming you're singing lead?
我猜是由你来当主唱咯
Well, I am a senior, and this is my last go at it.
我是毕业班的 这是我最后一届比赛了
We need to win this.
我们一定要赢
Well, feels like North Korea up in here.
真是朝鲜式独♥裁♥会议啊
Okay, forget the piano.
好吧 忘掉钢琴
Forget all the music.
放弃伴奏
We could just do, um, a cappella, that always works.
我们可以来清唱 这招屡试不爽
Deja-Warblers. Should we wear matching blazers, too?
林莺重现啊 我们还要穿统一的西装吗
Let's take it back-- What was wrong with the guitars?
说回刚才的话题 弹吉他哪里不好了
Nothing, why can't you guys just stop resisting me for a second,
没什么不好 你们怎么就不能别跟我唱反调
and just go with me?
好好听我的话不行吗
Okay, Blaine Jong-il.
行 布正日
Yes! Blaine Jongil. I am not trying to be bossy.
布正日 我不是想玩专横
I am trying to give the benefit of my experience.
我是想凭自己的经验为大家增加优势
I have won more show choir competitions than anyone in this room.
我赢过的合唱团比赛比在座每一位都多
You suck.
真够了
A capella is worth a shot.
清唱值得一试
Let's do it.
就这样吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Then you two can have fun in your little barbershop couplet
祝你们俩男声对唱玩得开心
while the rest of us discuss something good.
我们其他人去商量点有价值的想法
Fine. You don't want my help...
好 你们不想让我帮忙
...then I am not gonna give it.
那我就撒手不管
Looks like somebody's man-struating.
看来有人来大姨妈了
I heard that.
我听得见
Oh, good.
很好
We're all here.
人齐了
Thank you, team Pamela Lansbury,
帕米拉·兰斯伯里成员们
for assembling on such short notice.
谢谢你们一接到通知就赶了过来
Okay, well, I rescheduled my dialect session,
好了 我重新安排了方言课的时间
so what's up with this emergency text?
你那条紧急短♥信♥是什么回事
What's up is I just booked our band's debut gig!
问题就是我刚预订了咱们乐队的首演
Amazing.
棒极了
Where? When?
时间地点呢
This Thursday,
下周四
7:30 p.m.,
晚上七点半
at the Greenwich Village hot-spot Callbacks.
在格林威治村热门的"复试"酒吧
Ooh, NYADA's premier piano bar.
纽戏的首选钢琴酒吧
Hold on, isn't that a Broadway hangout?
慢着 不是百老汇的演员才能去吗
Well, traditionally, but I talked to the manager,
传统来说是的 但我跟经理谈过
and he says that Thursdays are kind of their dead nights.
他说周四基本上没什么客人
So we can go in and do whatever we want.
所以我们可以随意过去演出
No way, we cannot debut there.
不行 首演不能选在那里
That is instant career suicide.
这绝对是自毁前程
Yeah, Kurt, look, not to overstep,
科特 我不是想越权行事
but I-I follow a lot of bands just starting out,
但我跟过不少新组成的乐队
and it's kind of all about the launch.
首演非常关键
You know, getting music critics out to see you,
要让乐评人来看演出
and that's a lot easier with the right venue.
如果选对地方 事情会容易得多
Oh, come on, Callbacks is a real funky place.
别这样 复试酒吧很时髦啊
You know, they've got tons of history.
历史悠久什么的
Yeah, but I can't think of a single band that started out there.
但我想不出有哪支乐队在那里首演
I mean, it's not like The Bitter End
我是说 它不像是苦痛终点酒吧
or the Mercury Lounge, or...
或者水星酒吧
Yeah, and if people associate that place with show tunes,
对 如果客人们觉得那里唱的都是流行曲调
nobody's gonna come out for...
就没人会来看...
Our covers of Madonna's greatest hits?
我们翻唱的麦当娜经典热单吗
I disagree, Dani.
我不同意 丹妮
Oh, so we're back to the whole Madonna thing?
我们又要唱麦当娜的歌♥
Yes, it was my first impulse.
没错 那是我的初衷
Okay, look, guys, I know it's untraditional,
各位 我知道这有悖传统
but you have to trust me.
但你们要相信我
I was there at Callbacks.
我仿佛已经置身于复试酒吧
I saw it all, a vision of perfect clarity.
我都设想好了 一幕幕在眼前清晰浮现
Every seat was occupied.
座无虚席
A quiet hush fell over the expectant crowd.
一声轻嘘传遍满心期待的观众
As Pamela Lansbury made their way to the stage,
帕米拉·兰斯伯里登上舞台
and the opening notes of Madonna's 1985 single hit
伴以麦当娜1985年的热单
"Into the Groove" begin.
《舞随心动》
*And you can dance*
*你可以*
**For inspiration*
*为灵感而舞
**Get into the groove*
*让舞随心动
**Boy, you've got to prove*
*来向我证明
**Your love to me, yeah*
*你对我的爱
**Get up on your feet, yeah*
*快移♥动♥脚步
**Step to the beat*
*跟随节拍
**Boy, what will it be*
*我们会如何
**Music can be such a revelation*
*音乐揭开 你我暗涌情愫
**Dancing around you, feel the sweet sensation*
*与你共舞 感受甜蜜氛围
**We might be lovers if the rhythm's right*
*节奏合拍 我们共浴爱河
**I hope this feeling never ends tonight*
*多希望这感觉永不消散
**Only when I'm dancing can I feel this free*
*唯有尽情舞动 方觉心无羁绊
**At night I lock the doors, where no one else can see*
*深夜独锁房♥门 不与人相见
**I'm tired of dancing here all by myself*
*早已厌倦 一人独舞到天明
**Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else*
*今夜 我渴望与人共舞
**Get into the groove*
*让舞随心动
**Boy, you've got to prove*
*来向我证明
**Your love to me, yeah*
*你对我的爱
**Get up on your feet, yeah*
*快移♥动♥脚步
**Step to the beat*
*跟随节拍
**Boy, what will it be*
*我们会如何
**Live out your fantasy here, with me*
*与我一起 实现幻想
**Just let the music set you free*
*音乐中 释放自我
**Touch my body and move in time*
*轻抚我身 适时摇摆
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表