Oh, thank you. I, um, can't wait to show Kurt.
谢谢 我迫不及待想穿给科特看了
The good news keeps coming, my brother. I...
好事成双 兄弟 我...
am moving out.
要搬走了
You're-you're moving? Where you going to?
你要搬走吗 搬去哪儿
Well, the agency's putting me up in an apartment
经纪人给我安排了一间住满
with a bunch of other models.
其他模特的公♥寓♥
I'm stoked. My own place, sort of,
感觉不错 也算有我自己的地方
and you know, I'm not gonna be taking up any more room on the couch.
在沙发上我还能抢更多地盘
Well, you're gonna visit us, right?
你还会来看我们 对吧
Um, yeah, if I have time, you know.
有时间一定来
But I-I-I might be traveling to Paris and Milan every week.
但我可能每周都要去巴黎 米兰
Who knows?
没准呢
I'm gonna pack everything up.
我去打包了
Oh, did you hear Sam just got a job?
你知道萨姆找到工作了吗
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
Uh, this is, uh, something I thought
我觉得 这里可以
would make a really great office area.
用作一块很棒的办公区
Back away from the lamp, okay?!
别碰那盏灯 行吗
When someone enters their sanctuary,
当人们回到自己的庇护所
they don't want their eyes immediately drawn to a hideous workspace!
他们绝不会想第一眼就看到该死的工作区
I'm not done yet.
还没弄完呢
This isn't McKinley. You can't just barge in here
这不是麦金利 不是你随便过来
and do whatever you want, whenever you want, all right?
随心所欲 为所欲为的地方好吗
You could've at least consulted me before making design decisions
搞装♥修♥之前先问问我的意见
in my home!
这是我家
I thought that this was supposed to be our home, Kurt.
这不应该是"我们"的家吗 科特
And believe it or not, not every single design decision
信不信由你 不是你每份设计方案
you make is brilliant.
都很完美
This whole privacy-curtains-between-the-bedrooms thing
寝室幕帘之间私人空间的做法
is stupid. Come on.
太蠢了 得了吧
We can hear every single noise our roomies make at night,
室友晚上做什么都听得一清二楚
and God knows what they hear from us.
他们听得到我俩翻云覆雨
You know what? Elliott was right,
你知道吗 艾略特说得对
we're losing our boundaries.
我们失去私人空间了
I'm sorry, Elliott?
你说什么 又是艾略特
What-What does Elliot have to do with any of this?
为什么艾略特要管我们所有事情
We were talking.
我找他谈了
I bet you were talking.
只是谈谈吗
He's my friend.
他是我朋友
I bet he's your friend.
只是朋友吗
Calm down, psycho, all right?
冷静 神经病 行吗
And stop being so pouty and weird. It's annoying.
少乱吃飞醋 疑神疑鬼的 很烦人
All right, let's just be adults
别幼稚了
and put everything back where it's supposed to go.
把一切家具都放回原位吧
Okay, I got an idea.
我懂了
Why don't you put it back where it's supposed to go
你何不把一切家具都放回原位呢
because it's your apartment!
毕竟这是你的公♥寓♥
Fine! I will!
行 说到做到
Hey, move it, kid!
走开 轮椅狗
Who is it?
是谁
It's Blaine.
布莱恩
Hey, I...
我...
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Oh, God, you're not trying to move in here, are you?
天 你不会是想搬进来吧
No, I'm not. We need to talk.
我没想搬进来 我们得谈谈
I don't have your number and I don't have your e-mail
我没有你的电♥话♥号♥码 没有你的电子邮箱
and we're not friend on Facebook
我们在脸书没有互粉
because I made it a point of waiting for you to friend me,
因为我是在等你加我好友
which you never did, by the way.
而你一直没加
So here I am face-to-face.
所以我就来找你当面谈了
I just want to hear you admit it.
我想听你亲自承认
Admit what?
承认什么
That you're trying to steal Kurt away from me, Starchild Gilbert!
你想把科特从我身边抢走 星仔·吉尔伯特
What?! What are you talking about?
什么 你在说什么啊
Please, I was on to you the second I saw
拜托 几个月前我看到那张诡异的
that weird cinnamon roll selfie you took months ago.
暧昧自♥拍♥的时候就已经留意你了
You guys posted that. Remember that?
你们发上网了 还记得吗
I get to New York and all of a sudden
我来纽约之后
it's "Elliott thinks this" And "Elliott thinks that"
他就满嘴"艾略特说这" "艾略特说那"
and "Elliott's hair is so full and thick
还有"艾略特的头发超浓密
that he doesn't have to rely on hair gel."
他都不需要用啫喱来定型"
Well, I may not be a cool steampunk,
虽说我不是玩蒸汽朋克
glitter-rock vampire
华丽摇滚的吸血鬼型男
with, like, tats and guyliner,
有纹身 画眼线
but you know what? I love Kurt. I love him!
但你知道吗 我爱科特 我爱他
He's my fiance, not yours, so back off!
他是我的未婚夫 不是你的 所以你离他远点
Okay, are... are you done?
好 你说完了吗
Take this.
拿着
What? Yeah, it's, uh, it's like a body pillow.
什么 这就像是个抱枕
It think it's gonna calm you down.
能让你冷静下来
Take a seat.
坐吧
Look, Blaine, I'm not after Kurt.
布莱恩 我没在追科特
We're just friends. Don't get me wrong,
我们只是朋友 别误会我
I mean, he's a, he's a cute guy, but I don't think of him that way.
他是挺帅的 但我对他没那个意思
And even if I did, Kurt loves you.
而且就算我有 科特很爱你
I mean, he-he doesn't shut up about you, actually.
他开口闭口都是你
Like, ever.
永远停不下来
I'm sorry. I don't know what's going on with me.
对不起 我不知道自己是怎么了
It's just, we've been apart for so long,
只是我们异地恋搞了太久
and now that I'm finally here, I just want to catch up to him,
现在我终于来了纽约 我只是想跟上他的节奏
I just want to make it real.
我只想谈场真正的恋爱
And the more I try...
但我越努力
The more it pushes him away?
他就越想逃吗
Well, maybe you should stop trying.
或许你不该再刻意努力了
I mean, look, New York is a really crowded place,
纽约是个很拥挤的地方
and people need a little more room to breathe here than usual.
人们在这里需要更多空间呼吸
You're right.
你说得对
I guess I always think of boundaries as walls
我总认为界限是挡在彼此之间的屏障
instead of places to grow in.
其实它可以是一座两人安居其中的围城
I'm so sorry. I-I should go.
不好意思 我该走了
Hey, wait a minute, wait a minute.
等等 稍等
You just got here.
你刚坐下呢
You want to just hang out for a minute?
你想留下玩会吗
I mean, you've obviously come to jam.
很明显你是来找消遣的
Um... you gave me this.
这是你给我的
"Glitter-rock vampire," Huh?
"华丽摇滚吸血鬼"
I didn't mean that. I'm sorry.
我不是那意思 对不起
I like that. I-I... I can work with that.
我喜欢 可以接受这称呼
Okay, okay, all right. Come on. Give me some blues.
好的 来嘛 弹曲蓝调
Give me some Southern... Come on.
南方的调调 来嘛
Uh... um... gli...
呃 华丽
**Glitter-rock vampire*
*华丽摇滚吸血鬼
**Gonna bite ya*
*会咬人
**Gonna bite ya*
*会咬人
**Gonna bite ya*
*会咬人
I got your text.
我收到了你的短♥信♥
Why did her Royal Highness summon a commoner like me?
尊敬的殿下何故传召小人
Okay, that was a little rude, but I know I had it coming.
你这么说有点不礼貌 但是我活该
Look, I had an epiphany, and you were right, okay?
我顿悟了 你之前说得对
About everything.
每句话都对
I don't want to be sheltered from the world,
我不想与世隔绝
I want to live in it. So let's go.
我想融入其中 所以咱们走吧
I have rehearsal and you have class. Let's take the subway.
我要去排练 你要上课 搭地铁吧
No, I can't. No, together.
我不行 要一起
Look, I know that you're a little shaken up about what happened,
我知道你有点被抢劫的事吓到了
but trust me, but I took Krav Maga as a child at the JCC,
相信我 我小时候在青年商会学过近身搏斗
and I can protect you.
我可以保护你
So what about the limo?
接送你的豪华轿车呢
Town car. And I gave it up.
是林肯城市 我以后不坐了
I told my producers I'd be in a much better place
我跟制♥作♥人说 我每天和朋友搭地铁
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表