if I rode the subway with my friend every day.
会让我状态更好
Every day? Well, if you'll have me.
每天 如果你愿意的话
Look, I will make you a deal.
我跟你谈个条件吧
I'll ride the subway with you and make sure
我陪你搭地铁
that you don't get mugged again
保证你不会再被抢劫
if you give me a tongue-lashing if I lose my way.
而如果我迷失了方向 你就要严厉训斥我
I can do that.
可以
I'm really happy that you're in New York.
很高兴你来了纽约
The city is a much less scarier place with a friend.
有朋友在身边 这座城市就不会显得那么可怕了
And I'm really happy you dragged me back down here, because...
我也很高兴你把我拉来了 因为
I really do love it.
我真心喜欢这里
**You wander around*
*你游荡在
**On your own little cloud*
*一片愁云惨淡
**When you don't see the why*
*不知道原因
**Or the wherefore*
*找不出理由
**Ooh you walk out on me*
*每当你离开我
**When we both disagree*
*都是因为意见相左
**'Cause to reason is not what you care for*
*也不热爱据理力争
**Good-bye means nothing when it's all for show*
*告别如是作秀 便都毫无意义
**So why pretend you've somewhere else to go?*
*何必装作有所去处
**Don't sleep in the subway darlin'*
*别睡在地铁 宝贝
**Don't stand in the pouring rain*
*别站在倾盆雨中
**Don't sleep in the subway darlin'*
*别睡在地铁 宝贝
**The night is long*
*长夜漫漫
**Forget your foolish pride*
*放下愚蠢的骄傲
**Nothing's wrong *
*爱没有对错
**Now you're beside me again*
*你又回到我身边
**Don't sleep in the subway darlin'*
*别睡在地铁 宝贝
**Don't stand in the pouring rain*
*别站在倾盆雨中
**Don't sleep in the subway darlin'*
*别睡在地铁 宝贝
**The night is long*
*长夜漫漫
**Forget your foolish pride*
*放下愚蠢的骄傲
**Nothing's wrong *
*爱没有对错
**Now you're beside me again*
*你又回到我身边
I think there are like a dozen models living in here,
好像有十几个模特住在这里
but people take off for weeks at a time on photo shoots,
但他们拍照的时候都会离开一段时间
so it never gets too crowded.
所以一直不会太挤
The rooms are kind of small.
房♥间比较小
Oh, that's okay; I've been homeless.
没事 我一直无家可归
That's cool, man. I envy your realness.
非常好 我欣赏你的诚实
Listen, I got to do this paid webcam thing in my room,
我得回房♥间做付费网聊节目了
but if you have any other questions,
不过如果你有什么问题
just ask your roommate Sam.
尽管去问你室友萨姆
Wait, my roommate's name is Sam?
我室友也叫萨姆
Okay, this couldn't get any cooler.
简直无巧不成书
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm Sam.
我是萨姆
What?
什么
So you went to see Elliot.
你去找了艾略特
I did.
是的
He's a good guy.
他是个好人
He's a good friend to you.
是你的好朋友
He's one of the only real friends i've made since I came here.
我来纽约之后交的唯一真正的朋友就是他
He texted me as soon as you left his apartment.
你离开他公♥寓♥之后他给我发了短♥信♥
Six hours ago.
六小时前
So I guess I've just been wondering where you've been.
所以我在想这段时间你去了哪里
Well, I, um...
我
I actually took a water taxi to the Statue of Liberty.
我搭水上出租车去看自♥由♥女神像了
Just needed some space so I could think.
就是想要点空间思考
I went to the High Line to do the same.
我也去了高线公园想事情
Well, then can I go first?
那我能先说吗
I think I should move out.
我想我应该搬出去
I'm not sure that's what I want.
我不想搞成这样
Me neither, but I think...
我也不想这样 但是
we need to take a step back
我们要把事情缓一缓
for a second together and...
大家各退一步
just look at the situation honestly.
坦诚地审视这段感情的现状
It's not working out.
这样下去不行
After graduation, I just...
毕业之后 我...
moved in and we didn't have a conversation about it.
就搬了进来 我们俩又没谈过
We never weighed the pros and cons.
没有衡量过利弊
We never really discussed
我们从来没有商量过
if this was the absolute best thing
这是不是对我们的感情
for our relationship.
最好的处理办法
We just wanted to be us. Together.
我们只想能在一起
And-and we are together.
我们是在一起
We are so together,
心身同在
but I just think that maybe...
我只是想可能...
living together
在不甚理想的情况下
in less than ideal circumstances...
同居
Maybe we don't need that pressure right now.
也许我们现在不必承受这种压力
I mean, it's such a scary decision to make.
做这种决定会让人心生恐惧
I-I just, I feel like I-I...
我只是觉得...
I know, I know.
我懂 我懂
It is scary, but I think it's a little less scary if...
是很可怕 但如果我们俩能共同决定
we make the decision together.
就没这么可怕了
We can't go backwards.
我们不能后退
We're not going backwards.
这不是后退
I think we're...
我觉得这是...
being smart.
明智的做法
By protecting something that is very precious to me.
保护某些对我来说非常珍贵的东西
You know that, right?
你知道的 对吗
Of course I know that. Of course.
我当然知道 这还用说
Always. I know.
一直都知道
And no matter who we become,
无论我们变成怎样的人
even if we do need alone time--
就算我们需要独处的时间
which is completely valid--
这是很正常的
we'll always belong to each other.
我们永远都属于彼此
And even though this-this wasn't a fight,
尽管这不是吵架
this was just, you know, a grown-up, adult conversation--
这是一次成熟的对话
you know, we are now
我们现在要
going to have the hottest makeup sex ever.
为了和好去"天雷勾动地火"
Okay.
好
It never hurts to sing when you're going on a casting.
在试镜的时候唱歌♥永远都不会错
You do the best impressions!
你模仿得真棒
That's so Kathy Ireland.
太像凯茜·爱尔兰[美国超模]了
Okay, now do Gisele.
现在学吉泽尔
No, I should probably, uh... I should probably get some sleep.
不行 我要去睡觉了
I-I got a big follow-up photo shoot with, uh, Bubble tomorrow.
我明天要拍泡泡的后续照片
The wonderbutt undies?
那款丰臀内♥裤♥吗
Oh, my God, Sam!
天呐 萨姆
Congratulations. That's great.
恭喜你 这是个好差事
Thanks. Okay, well, look,
谢谢 听我的
use these.
吃点这个药
I swear by it.
我发誓很管用
It keeps your body from retaining any water.
它能让你的身体不吸收水分
I have Adderall if you want.
你想吃的话 我有阿得拉
Oh, if you have trouble sleeping, Marla has Ambien.
如果你失眠的话 玛拉有安必恩
I prefer Lunesta.
我更喜欢舒乐安定
My schedule's been so cray lately.
我最近时间安排超紧
But don't take whatever Gavin has.
但千万别吃加文的药
He says it's clenbuterol,
他说那是克仑特罗[瘦肉精]
but I swear it's like pig tranquilizers.
但我觉得那就是猪镇定剂
Sorry. I got to go.
抱歉 我得走了
You don't have anything for anxiety, do you?
你有治焦虑的药吗
I don't, uh... don't think I can stay here.
我觉得我没法住在这里
I hate everything.
我有厌世情绪
Sam?
萨姆
Oh, my God, you guys are not gonna believe
你们觉得不敢相信
what happened to me and Artie today.
我和阿蒂今天遇到了什么事
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表