A... mazing!
天下无敌
I just did the pregnancy stick. Yeah?
我刚刚做了验孕 怎样
It came up negative.
没怀上
Oh, Em.
小艾
There's no reason to panic.
不用太惊慌
I mean, it takes 15-20% of couples
15%到20%的夫妇
a full year to get pregnant. I know.
要一整年才怀得上孩子 我知道
Look, just in case, I went ahead and made an appointment
以防万一 我已经在15号♥
at the fertility doctor on the 15th.
提前和妇产科医生做了预约
And we'll-we'll go, we'll take a personal day,
我们去医院 请个事假
and we'll both go in together.
一起去看看医生
I promise you, we'll figure this out.
我保证 我们会找出原因的
Uh, I'm-I'm sorry. Excuse me.
抱歉 失陪一下
Oh, Will, I'm real sorry.
威尔 真的很抱歉
Oh, I don't mean to intrude, William, but, uh,
我也不想打岔 威廉 但是
far be it from me to tell you
虽说轮不着我来告诉你
how to inseminate a frail, neurotic woman that I hate,
怎么让我讨厌的那个脆弱神经女怀上孩子
but it occurs to me, you might want to try
但我突然想到 你可以试着
to relax your already mentally fragile ape-wife
让你那神经兮兮的类人猿老婆放松一下
instead of making her cervix snap shut like a barnacle
而不是对着她大讲特讲受孕数据
by bombarding her with a barrage of pregnancy statistics.
吓得她的子♥宫♥颈像蛤蜊似的啪嗒一下合上了
Sue's got a point there, hon.
苏讲得有道理 亲
Oh, stop agreeing with me.
别附和我了
You don't know what you're talking about.
你知道你在说什么吗
The only thing I can see you giving birth to
我觉得你能生出来的玩意
is a bushel of russet potatoes.
只能是一篓子褐色土豆
You know, when Michael Bolton impregnated me,
当迈克尔·波顿让我怀孕的时候
he called in a favor from his old friend Kenny G,
他找来了老朋友肯尼·基
who stood at the foot of our bed and serenaded us on soprano sax
他就站在我们床尾 用高音萨克斯演奏小夜曲
as Michael used every inch of his enormous, silky-smooth vocal range
同时 迈克尔那宽厚圆润的嗓音
to soothe me into a state of relaxation so deep,
安抚我深深进入放松状态
it could only be described as religious.
简直只能用宗教感来形容
I'm serious, Will.
我说真的 威尔
I was looser than a Reno slot machine.
我简直比雷诺老虎机还要松
Punkin', it don't matter if you got a she-goat in heat.
亲 妹子发不发♥情♥不是重点
You still gotta calm her down before you
你还是得让她平静下来才能...
knock her up.
办事
That's a saying where I come from.
这是我那边的说法
And where do you come from?
你那边是哪边
It seems like a dude ranch on a nuclear waste site.
怎么感觉是核废料场上的度假农场呢
What I mean is,
我的意思是
if you're ready to get pregnant,
如果你们准备要怀孕
you gotta make it real natural.
就得顺其自然
It'll take the pressure off of both of youse.
你们俩人都不能有压力
If you and Emma are ready to start trying,
如果你和艾玛准备好了要开始尝试
you got to stop trying.
就得放弃尝试
Attention McKinley students.
麦金利高中的同学们注意了
I have just been informed that the McKinley High Student Council
我刚刚得到通知 麦金利高中学生会
has voted to approve the First Annual Senior Lock-In this weekend.
投票通过了本周末的第一届年度毕业生留校狂欢夜
And I regret to inform you that I'm cancelling this event,
同时也要遗憾地通知你们 我将取消这次活动
due to budget cuts, safety concerns,
原因是经费削减 安全隐患
and-- oh, I don't know-- let's say Obamacare.
还有什么 就算是奥巴马医改吧
Oh, Tina-- oh, my gosh, are you okay?
蒂娜 老天 你还好吗
The lock-in was cancelled!
留校狂欢夜被取消了
Oh, Tina, why are you so worried about it?
蒂娜 你为什么这么在意
We just thought of that yesterday.
我们昨天才想到这件事
I know it would have been our first lock-in, Blaine,
我知道这会是我们的第一个留校狂欢夜 布莱恩
but it would have been our last lock-in, Blaine,
但也会是最后一个啊 布莱恩
and now, we don't have that at all!
现在 什么都没有了
Every day that passes
每过去一天
is another day closer to never seeing each other ever again!
我们就离永不再见越来越近
Okay, okay, okay, okay, um, uh...
好了好了 好了好了
How about this? How about...
不如这样 不如
how about we, um, have our own lock-in?
不如我们 自己举办留校狂欢夜
Just the three of us? Yeah.
就我们三个人 没错
How would we manage that?
我们要怎么搞定
Easy. Here's what we'll do, okay?
很简单 我们来这么办
We'll climb in through one of the choir room windows.
我们从合唱排练室的窗子爬进来
We'll leave one unlocked, and no one will ever notice.
到时候留一扇别锁 没人会发现的
Yeah, how about it, Tina? What do you say?
对 怎么样 蒂娜 你说呢
All right. Let's get you up.
好啦 站起来先
Let's get you out of here. Okay.
我们先出去 好
Now, Tina, I've been meaning to ask you.
蒂娜 我很认真地问你
Are your boobs getting bigger?
你的胸变大了吗
Is it possible? Yes. Yes, they are, Sam.
可能吗 嗯嗯 确实变大了 萨姆
Thank you. You're the best.
谢谢 你最棒了
Lady Hummel, come here.
哈梅尔女士 过来
I need your tiny, delicate, elfin-like fingers
我需要你纤细优雅又灵巧的手指
to help me fasten this weave.
帮我绑住这条辫子
It's Elliott, actually.
是我 艾略特
And... that's a lot of hair.
还有 你头发真多
I will take that as a compliment. Okay.
我就当这是夸奖吧 嗯哼
It's all a part of my master plan to psyche out Berry
这是我搞疯贝里宏伟计划的一部分
so I can play Fanny Brice.
这样我就能演范妮·布莱斯
First comes some amazing new hair,
首先来点儿惊艳的新发型
then, incredibly sexy rehearsal clothes,
然后是她永远穿不出感觉的
which she could never pull off,
超级性感的排练服
and then I'm gonna sneak into the theatre
然后我会溜进剧院
and tack up yearbook photos of her from sophomore year,
把她高一时候的年鉴照片钉在墙上
when she was a chunky little butterball, just to remind her--
她那时候是个笨拙的小胖子 主要为了提醒她
hey, once a fatty, always a fatty.
一朝肥 永生肥
God as my witness, I will break her down.
上帝为证 我会打倒她的
Oh, girl, this is so high school.
妹子 这也太高中了
Okay, life is very high school, just with bigger stakes,
人生就是这么高中 只是玩得更大票而已
and if you knew Berry the way that all of us did,
如果你像我们这么了解贝里
you would be applauding me.
你就会为我鼓掌
In the beginning, it's all sunshine and giggles and stickers,
开始一切都阳光灿烂 风平浪静
and then, the second that you want the same thing as her,
但是 只要你和她追求一致
a dark cloud comes over her whiskery little chin.
她那毛茸茸的小下巴上就升起一片乌云
And she will chew you up and spit you out,
她会把你吃光抹净 再吐出来
like a Jewish Hillary Clinton.
简直就是犹太版希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥
You know, I... I'm actually just here to get her sheet music.
要知道 我只是来拿她的乐谱的
Do you know where she keeps it? Up her butt.
你知道她放哪儿了吗 她屁♥股♥上
Seriously. She asked me to come here and pick it up,
说真的 她让我过来取
and, you know, she's moving into my apartment.
而且 她就要搬进我的公♥寓♥了
Wait. Wh-Wh-What did you just say?!
等等 你刚刚说什么
How could you do this to me? You are such a traitor!
你怎么能这样对我 真是个大叛徒
A, I hardly know you, so I'm not really being a traitor.
首先我几乎不认识你 所以也不算什么叛徒
And B, she needed a place to stay, and I needed the money.
其次 她需要住的地方 我需要钱
You need money? Well, yeah.
你需要钱吗 对啊
Huh. Well, maybe Auntie Snixx could help you out with that.
也许辣手摧花姐能帮你这个忙
In a world on the verge of graduation,
在这个即将毕业的时节里
one hero stands against evil.
有一位英雄挺身而出 对抗邪恶
I, the Dark Feather.
那就是我 黑羽
Come on. Come on.
加油 加油
Nightbird.
夜莺
Okay, you made this way more difficult than it needed to be?
你真是把简单事情复杂化了
Just for the record.
此槽不吐不快
Any excuse to put on that costume.
你有必要穿成这样吗
Well, it's the last chance I get to put it on,
这是我最后一次有机会穿了
unless I'm in some kind of creepy fetish club.
除非我去什么奇葩的恋物俱乐部
Shh. Did you guys hear that? Hear what?
你们听到了吗 听到什么
Sound of an epic senior lock-in about to start?
伟大毕业生留校狂欢夜开始的声音
**Won't you come see about me*
*常来看看我
**I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby*
*你懂无人共舞的寂寞
**Tell me your troubles and doubts*
*生活的烦恼跟我说说
**Giving me everything inside and out and*
*详细的情况向我谈谈
**Love's strange so real in the dark*
*情谊生分 黑暗中格外真实
**Think of the tender things that we were working on*
*想想我们在解决的棘手事情
**Slow change may pull us apart*
*细微的改变将我们分离
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表