**All you ever did was wreck me*
*你却选择亲手 将我毁灭
**I came in like a wrecking ball*
*我的闯入像毁灭球
**Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung*
*闭上双眼 不停摇荡
**Left me crashing in a blazing fall*
*在火光中 无情坠落
**All you ever did was wreck me*
*你却选择亲手 将我毁灭
**Yeah, you, you wreck me*
*任我 粉身碎骨
**I never meant to start a war*
*从不愿与你争执
**I just wanted you to let me in*
*只想要你敞开心扉
**I guess I should've let you win*
*或许我应该认输
**Don't you ever say I just walked away*
*千万不要说是我轻易放弃这份爱
**I will always want you*
*牵挂萦绕心头
**I came in like a wrecking ball*
*我的闯入像毁灭球
**I never hit so hard in love*
*不曾为爱奋不顾身
**All I wanted was to break your walls*
*只盼望能击碎你壁垒
**All you ever did was wreck me*
*你却选择亲手 将我毁灭
**I came in like a wrecking ball*
*我的闯入像毁灭球
**Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung*
*闭上双眼 不停摇荡
**Left me crashing in a blazing fall*
*在火光中 无情坠落
**All you ever did was wreck me*
*你却选择亲手 将我毁灭
**Yeah, you, you wreck me*
*任我 粉身碎骨
**Yeah, you, you wreck me*
*陷入 万劫不复
Mr. Shue?
舒老师
I need to use the, uh...
我想用那间...
the magic bathroom.
神奇厕所
Okay, if Oprah's gonna
好吧 如果黑大姐
drop the Cosby kids off at the pool,
要在那个便池里拉粑粑
I am not going to be here for it.
我可不想在这里闻臭味
Wait.
等等
Unique doesn't need to use the Porta Potti.
独一不必用那个移♥动♥马桶了
Come with me.
跟我来
There's nothing wrong with the Porta Potti.
用移♥动♥马桶没什么错
Again?
又来
She just used it, like, five minutes ago.
她不是五分钟前刚刚用过吗
Thanks for doing this, Mr. Shue,
谢谢你的好意 舒老师
but I don't need a bodyguard.
但我不需要保镖
It's not about feeling safe in the boys' bathroom;
我想要的不是在男生厕所里有安全感
it's about feeling like I don't belong.
而是我觉得自己不属于那里
Look, I-I hate to say it,
我也不想说这种话
but I-I think as long as you keep being yourself,
但如果你一直我行我素
your life is probably gonna be a constant string of "Don't belongs."
你这一辈子大概都会觉得自己不合群
I know. I should probably just start getting used to it.
我知道 我也许应该开始适应这种生活了
No, no, no.
不
You should never get used to it.
你绝不该逆来顺受
All great change has come from people who refused
所有伟大的改变都源自于
to get used to what was accepted but wasn't right.
那些拒绝接受错误陈规的人
Slavery, gay rights,
奴隶制 同性恋权利
New Coke.
新可口可乐
and refuse to give up my seat in the girls' bathroom.
拒绝放弃我在女生厕所的一席之地
Unfortunately, you're not going to change the world overnight
很可惜你无法通过某种叛逆的激进行为
with some radical act of rebellion.
一夜之间改变世界
You just need to keep finding the places you belong
你只需继续寻找适合自己的一方天地
and the people you belong with,
还有接受你本性的那群人
and then you'll have an army to fight alongside of you
这样你便拥有一支军队与你并肩作战
until the world is finally brave enough
直到这个世界最终勇于接受
to accept you for who you are.
你的本真面目
It's hard, you know?
这并不容易
Having to dress like this every morning,
每天早上打扮成这个样子
knowing that almost nobody will understand.
我心里知道几乎没人能理解我
But I don't have a choice-- this is who I am.
但我别无选择 这就是我
Thank you for seeing how hard it is.
谢谢你能明白这有多难
No one should have to work so hard and risk so much
可你只是想做自己而已 不该遇到这么多阻力
just to be themselves.
冒这么大风险
From now on, whenever nature calls,
从现在起 无论你什么时候需要方便
I want you to find me.
尽管来找我
And I'm going to open this up for you.
我会为你开这间教工厕所的门
It's a single stall, so it's coed.
这是单独隔间 所以男女共用
No one needs to know how you identify yourself.
没人需要知道你如何定义自己的身份
They just need to know that you washed your hands after.
他们只需知道你便后洗过手就行了
Thank you.
谢谢
All right.
没事
Hey, Becky, I'm here to see Sue.
贝基 我来找苏
Do you have an appointment?
你做预约了吗
No.
没有
Then get out, bitch!
那就给姐滚粗 破鞋
It's okay, Becky.
没关系 贝基
Send him in.
让他进来吧
Have a seat.
坐吧
I saw you escort Unique
我看到你送独一过去
to the teacher's restroom and let him use it.
用了教师洗手间
And I think it's degrading for him to have to do that,
把他逼成这样让我觉得很没面子
and it's given me a change of heart.
我改主意了
I would like to propose a deal.
我想提出一份协议
I'll give Unique a key to that bathroom
我可以给独一那间厕所的钥匙
on one condition.
但有个条件
What is it?
什么条件
You and the Glee Club stop twerking. For good.
你和欢乐合唱团不能再跳电臀舞了 永远都不行
Sorry, Sue, but there's no way in hell
抱歉 苏 我绝不可能
that I'm going to make that deal.
接受你这份协议
Oh, for God's sake, William, that's your red line?
饶了我吧 威廉 这就是你的底线吗
Of all the things in the world to be outraged about.
世界上有多少事更值得你愤愤不平啊
This isn't about twerking.
这跟电臀舞无关
This is about standing up to Sue Sylvester
而事关我们要抵御苏·西威尔斯特
and her inane, out-of-touch meddling.
愚蠢而不着边际的干预
It's about rebelling against your repeated attempts
我们要反抗你一而再 再而三地
to suppress the Glee Club and what we're trying to say.
压制欢乐合唱团 不让我们表达自己的看法
When a law is unjust,
如果法律有失公允
it's your duty as an American to disobey.
作为美国公民 你有义务不去遵守
It's called civil disobedience, Sue.
这叫做公民抗命 苏
Fine, have it your way.
行啊 由着你的性子来吧
The chemical toilet stays bolted to the choir room floor.
你们排练室就一直摆着那个移♥动♥厕所吧
Fine. And maybe I'll just throw a Sue Sylvester-style
好吧 我走出校长办公室的时候可能会来几招
rebellion tantrum as I leave this office.
苏老娘式的发飙大♥法♥哦
I don't know what you're talking about.
你这是什么意思
Oh, no?
不懂吗
It goes a little something like this.
差不多就像是这样
William, stop that.
威廉 住手
William Michael Schuester!
威廉·迈克尔·舒斯特
Becky, no, no, no. Don't even think about it.
贝基 不要 你想都别想
Becky, no, no, no, don't...
贝基 住手
Hey, where have you been?
你去哪儿了啊
Look, I know that you're upset with me about the tattoo and everything,
我知道你在为纹身的事生我的气
but this silent treatment, it's a little immature.
但这种冷战实在有点小孩子气
It's kind of hard to talk.
我说话有点困难
Are you eating something?
你在吃东西吗
Did you get a pretzel from the guy down the street?
你是吃了大街上那家伙发的椒盐脆饼吗
Because I thought we were diet partners.
我们不是说好一起节食吗
I pierced my tongue.
我穿了舌孔
You pierced your tongue?!
你穿了舌孔
Oh, my God, that is so gross.
天啊 太恶心了
Put that away. I don't want to look at it.
别伸给我看 简直不忍♥直视
Doesn't it hurt?
不疼吗
I-It's not that bad actually.
其实不怎么疼
Louis did it for free when he fixed my tattoo.
路易斯给我改纹身的时候免费给我打的
You fixed it? What did he do?
你给改了 他怎么改的
No, he got a little creative with the phrasing.
他就是在断句上随性发挥了一下
One might say poetic.
还有点诗意呢
But, you know, I really do think
但鉴于这种情况
he captured my essence, given the circumstances.
我觉得他真心抓住了我个人的精髓
Let me see.
让我看看
"It's Got Bette Midler."
一切正贝蒂·米勒
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表