or leave me the hell alone.
不然就别管我
**Got a call from an old friend*
*曾经挚友
**We'd used to be real close*
*向我致电
**Said he couldn't go on the American way*
*直言美国梦碎
**Closed the shop, sold the house*
*闭店卖♥♥♥房♥♥
**Bought a ticket to the west coast*
*前往西岸
**Now he gives them a stand-up routine in L.A.*
*现在洛城表演独角喜剧
**I don't need you to worry for me*
*别为我忧心忡忡
**'Cause I'm alright*
*因我前途光明
**I don't want you to tell me*
*也不想听到你说
**It's time to come home*
*是时候身归故里
**I don't care what you say anymore*
*毫不关心你所言
**This is my life*
*这是我的人生
**Go ahead with your own life*
*过你自己的生活
**Leave me alone*
*让我独自闯荡
**I never said you had to offer me a second chance*
*我从未索取第二次机会
**I never said I was a victim of circumstance*
*我从未抱怨时运不济
**I still belong*
*我仍奋斗在此
**Don't get me wrong*
*别会错我意
**And you can speak your mind*
*你就自说自话
**But not on my time*
*别牵扯到我
**I don't care what you say anymore*
*毫不关心你所言
**This is my life*
*这是我的人生
**Go ahead with your own life*
*过你自己的生活
**Leave me alone*
*让我独自闯荡
**Keep it to yourself cause it's my life*
*无需你苦口婆心 只因这是我的人生
I see your grades have improved
在过去这几个学期里
over the past couple of semesters.
你的成绩有所提高
Yeah, I kind of had an, um... a breakthrough a few months ago,
对 我几个月前有所突破
'cause I'm-I'm not, like, a... a good student, but I realize
我不是什么好学生 但我发现
that what I'm really good at is impressions,
我很擅长模仿
so, I started to do this impression
所以我开始模仿
of a good high school student, and it... it's kind of working.
假装我是好学生 这招挺管用
Okay.
好吧
Tell me why you want to go to Hunter.
你为什么想来亨特学院
Um, I-I don't know that much about it,
我还不是很清楚
except that there... well, there's more women than guys,
不过 这里的女生比男生多
and that's... that's great for me,
这对我有利
because I'm totally into feminist issues.
因为我超迷女权问题
Like, just because women don't make
比如 不能因为同样一份工作
as much as guys do to do the same job,
女性的工资比男性低
it's totally not cool that they aren't given
我们就对她们有失尊重
the same amount of respect.
这样不公平
And, like, why can't...?
还有 为什么...
Well, why can guys go shirtless at the beach, but chicks can't?
为什么男生可以在海滩上光着上身 小妞却不行
Sorry. Uh... girls can't.
抱歉 是女生不行
I guess even I have a lot to learn still.
看来我还有许多要学
I'm also super jazzed to be going to school in New York City.
我也超级想来纽约上学
Hello.
必须的
All the diversity.
这里充满多元化
So, you're black.
你是黑人
That's... That-that must be interesting.
这一定很有意思
Do you know...?
你认识...
This is a shot in the dark.
我知道这可能性很小
Do you know Mercedes Jones?
你认识梅塞德斯·琼斯吗
Oh, thanks, but I'm...
谢谢 不过我...
I'm not hungry. Look, I'm sure that there are other schools
我不饿 我敢说还有其他学校
that have more specific scholarships catered just for you.
能为你提供适合你申请的奖学金
Can I, um, tell you a secret?
我能告诉你个秘密吗
I... I don't want to go to college.
我不想上大学
I hate school.
我讨厌学校
I mean, I don't... I don't hate it.
其实也不是讨厌
I'm just... I'm not good at it.
我只是成绩不好
Well, who says you have to? Well, I mean, ever since
也不一定要成绩好啊 我小时候
I was a kid I've seen these United Negro College Fund commercials,
就看过黑人♥大♥学♥联♥合基金会的广♥告♥
and it's, like, if you don't go to college,
上面讲到 如果你不上大学
you're letting your whole family down,
就会让全家人失望
or you're destined for a life
你的人生注定会
of eating out of Dumpsters or something.
终日以捡破烂为生
I don't know. So... please don't judge me.
我不知道 请别另眼看我
Look, in life, it's not about knowing what you want.
人生在世 重要的不是知道自己想要什么
It's about knowing what you can cross off your list that you don't want.
而是知道自己有哪些不想要的东西
But I do know what I want to do.
但我知道我想干什么
I mean, it's been my dream since I was a kid.
这是我从小到大的梦想
Male modeling is pretty much the ultimate form
我认为 男模就是一种
of self-expression as far as I'm concerned.
表现自我的终极形式
It's like acting or singing,
这就像演戏或唱歌♥一样
but the only tools you have to perform with are
只不过模特的表现方式是
your striking good looks and great abs.
好看的脸蛋和八块腹肌
There is some truth to that.
说得有点道理
All right, I have this vision.
我有种设想
You know, it's just so clear in my head.
在我脑海里清晰浮现
I'm in Hollywood-- and that's at one of those
我身处好莱坞 在某个大型片场
huge studios where they, uh, made Transformers and stuff.
就是用来拍摄《变形金刚》之类大♥片♥的那种
This bus pulls up,
公车开过来
and there's a picture of me on it,
车身上有张我的巨幅海报
and I'm in my underwear. Calvin Klein or something.
海报上的我穿着CK内♥裤♥
My junk is as big as a car.
我的老二跟公车一样大
And I look at it, and it's awesome.
我看了看海报 感觉棒极了
Hey, buddy?
嘿 兄弟
You probably think I'm crazy, right?
你觉得我疯了吧
All right, eat up.
好吧 吃完
You're gonna need your strength.
你需要力气
We are gonna have a photo shoot here,
我们要在这里拍照
and we're gonna get some modeling shots
为你拍几张模特照
for you to show to agencies.
拿给经纪公♥司♥看
Do you really think I could be a male model?
你觉得我真能成为男模吗
Welcome to New York, the city where dreams come true.
欢迎来到纽约 让你美梦成真的城市
Quit stalking me, Abrams!
不要缠着我 艾布拉姆斯
Don't make me get a restraining order!
不要逼我去申请限制令
I'm not stalking you.
我没缠着你
I just want you to chill out a second and listen to me.
我只希望你冷静下来 听我说几句
**If you search for tenderness*
*若寻求柔情抚慰
**It isn't hard to find*
*并非难事
**You can have the love you need to live*
*如愿以偿 爱你所爱
**But if you look for truthfulness*
*但渴望世间真实
**You might just as well be blind*
*或许该选择忽视
**It always seems to be so hard to give*
*真之一字 世上难寻
**Honesty is such a lonely word*
*真诚啊 孤独的字眼
**Everyone is so untrue*
*人人皆佩戴伪装
**Honesty is hardly ever heard*
*真诚啊 微弱的呼声
**And mostly what I need from you*
*是我对你最深的渴望
**I can find a lover*
*爱人诚可求
**I can find a friend*
*挚友诚可觅
**I can have security*
*亦或全副武装
**Until the bitter end*
*直至苦难终结
**Anyone can comfort me*
*人人尽可宽慰我
**With promises again*
*许下无尽承诺
**I know*
*我知道
**I know*
*我知道
**Honesty is such a lonely word*
*真诚啊 孤独的字眼
**Everyone is so untrue*
*人人皆佩戴伪装
**Honesty is hardly ever heard*
*真诚啊 微弱的呼声
**And mostly what I need from you*
*是我对你最深的渴望
**It's what I need from you*
*发自内心的渴望
Finally, you are telling the truth.
你终于要说出真♥相♥啦
You've been in love with me since kindergarten.
你从幼儿园开始就喜欢我
I knew it all along.
我一直知道
Band geeks, get lost!
乐队怪咖 滚
Artie is gonna show me his purple mushroom.
阿蒂要给我看他的"擎天柱"了
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表