and FratBoyPhysicals.com isn't gonna judge me.
而肉♥欲♥兄弟会网不会对我评头论足
And neither will I.
我也不会
Ever.
永远不会
But I am not going to apologize
但我不会因为自己摆脱柔弱形象
for not being some delicate flower
不再需要男朋友保护
that needs his boyfriend to protect him.
而向你道歉
And you know what? Maybe you're right.
或许你说得对
Maybe it is a contest.
这也许就是一场比赛
Maybe that's the way it has to be with two guys.
也许两个男人之间就是要争个胜负
But I would much rather be running this race with you
但我更想跟你并肩作战
rather than against you.
而非与你为敌
Me, too. I just...
我也是
As equals.
以平等的身份
I know, I know.
我知道
I-I know.
我懂
I know that, I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
I'm just...
我...
I'm just so scared that you're gonna...
我就是害怕你会...
keep changing,
不断改变
and you're gonna keep getting stronger,
日渐强大
and then one day you're gonna wake up
然后有一天你会幡然醒悟
and you're gonna realize that "I don't love him anymore."
意识到"我不爱他了"
Never.
绝对不会
I'm always gonna love you.
我会永远爱你
And I don't want you to be insecure or ashamed around me.
我希望你在我身边不要没安全感或感到羞耻
Next time you're going through something like this,
你下次再有这样的想法
you-you have to be honest with me.
一定要坦白跟我讲
Okay.
好
Julie. I need to talk to you.
朱莉 我得跟你谈谈
Our date was weird, and I wanted to apologize.
我们的约会不太正常 我想向你道歉
Yeah, it was weird.
对 确实不正常
You were all jumpy and nervous
你各种神经质 紧张兮兮
and the sex conversation was really bizarre.
关于性♥爱♥的话题更是突兀
Well, there was a reason why I was acting so weird,
我举止怪异是有原因的
and it's difficult to talk about, but I need to be completely honest.
虽说难以启齿 但我要向你彻底坦白
I have chlamydia.
我有衣原体感染
Are you serious?
真的吗
Yeah.
对
And I'm not even sure who I got it from.
我都不知道是谁传染给我的
What? You don't know?
什么 你不知道
Well, it was either Vanessa from our Postwar European Cinema class,
要么是战后欧洲电影课的温妮莎
or Jessica from my Contemporary Voices in Venereal Horror Seminar.
要么是性病恐怖片现代之声研讨班的杰西卡
Wait, you slept with them?
等等 你跟她们睡过吗
Artie, that's grosser than the chlamydia.
阿蒂 这比衣原体感染还恶心
Those girls are idiots.
那俩妞没脑子
Last term, Vanessa made a short film
上个学期 温妮莎拍了一部短片
that consisted of a single shot of her
里面只有一个长镜头
eating a pile of dirt for 45 minutes.
内容是她吃了四十五分钟烂泥
And Jessica had an endoscopy for a stomach ulcer
杰西卡拍了一段胃溃疡内窥镜检查的录像
and then entitled the footage "Another Holocaust"
将其命名为《又一场大屠♥杀♥》
and submitted it to Sundance.
提交给了圣丹斯电影节
Look, I just wanted to be completely honest with you...
我只是想对你坦诚
Well, great.
那真是太棒了
Great, that you want to honest,
坦诚是件好事
'cause honesty makes you see who everyone really is,
因为这能让你看清每个人的真面目
and who you are is not who I thought you were.
而你不是我想象中的那种人
You're a creeper, Artie.
你是个变♥态♥ 阿蒂
Congratulations on totally skeeving me out.
恭喜你彻底把我吓退了
Hey, Mercedes, it's Sam.
喂 梅赛德斯 我是萨姆
Yeah, I-I know.
我知道
Um, if you're calling to break up with me,
如果你打电♥话♥来是想跟我分手
just go ahead and say it a-and just get it over with,
那就直说 快刀斩乱麻
so we can figure out how we're gonna be friends.
这样我们就能想办法继续做朋友了
Okay, when we know we can... Hold up.
好 等我们知道可以... 等等
Blaine lit a bunch of candles.
布莱恩点了满屋子蜡烛
Blaine!
布莱恩
Blaine!
布莱恩
Mercedes, I gotta cut this short.
梅赛德斯 我得挂了
My girlfriend, uh, just arrived.
我女朋友回来了
Oh, uh, don't worry.
别担心
I have a fire extinguisher handy in case anything tips over.
我准备了灭火器 以免有蜡烛被碰倒
Look, uh, I hope you don't think I'm copying you,
你别觉得我是在学你
but I also prayed about us.
我也为我们祷告了
I didn't go back to that church,
我没去那座教堂
'cause I didn't remember where it was, but...
因为我忘记在哪了
I prayed in the bathroom and that's where it hit me.
我是在厕所里祷告的 我在那里想通了
Fact: sex is awesome.
性♥爱♥很美妙
It's like one of the greatest things that God ever invented.
这是上帝创造的最伟大的事物之一
But what's better than sex? Um...
但比性♥爱♥更美好的是什么呢
Horseback riding.
骑马
Um... skydiving, probably.
大概还有高空跳伞
And hearing you sing.
还有听你唱歌♥
Look, I-I don't need to think about this any more.
我不需要再多想了
I... you know, I've said this before,
我以前也说过这话
but this time, I really mean it.
但这次我是真心的
I can... live without sex.
我可以放弃性♥爱♥
But I can't live without you.
但我不能失去你
Sam Evans...
萨姆·埃文斯
You have no idea how nice it is
能有个真正的女性朋友
to have a real girlfriend here to talk to.
陪我聊天简直太棒了
I mean, Kurt pretends to be one, but it's not the same,
科特想装我闺蜜 但感觉不一样
and Santana was just a tad unpredictable.
桑塔纳又让人捉摸不定
Yeah, well, thanks for the good advice about the whole S-E-X thing.
谢谢你对滚-床-单这件事的好建议
Okay, my philosophy is that
我的观念是
if you can't even say the word without spelling it,
如果你都不敢直接说出这个词
then you're definitely not ready.
那就肯定没准备好
Hey, I am not a prude.
我可不是假正经
Okay.
好吧
Okay. I'm kind of a prude.
好吧 我有点假正经
But you know, my heart is my biggest erogenous zone.
但我心里的欲♥火♥烧得可旺了
I just... if I decide to do it,
如果我决定要做
I want it to be the making love version,
我希望是与他做♥爱♥
not the bumping uglies version.
而不是单纯的性♥交♥
Well, Sam definitely loves you,
萨姆绝对是爱你的
because I don't know any other 19-year-old boy
因为我不知道还有哪个十九岁的男生
who would say it's okay to wait
肯为女朋友等待
if he wasn't, like, totally in love with you and obsessed with you.
除非他爱你爱到欲罢不能
No, I know that he loves me now.
我知道他现在是爱我的
But it's easy to love when it's new, you know, and...
但在恋爱初期很容易爱得火热
if he can put up with my crazy and my sass
如果他能对我的疯狂和出言不逊
for just a couple more weeks--
多忍♥几个星期
or even a couple of months-- who knows?
甚至几个月 谁知道会怎样呢
Well, I salute you.
我向你致敬
And I have a very good feeling about this
我很看好你们这段感情
and I think Sam's a great guy. Yeah.
我觉得萨姆是个好男人 对
I don't know, there was like a minute there
有那么一瞬间
where I thought something might happen between he and I,
我觉得我们俩有可能擦出火花
but it passed, thankfully.
但幸好转瞬即逝
Really? How come?
真的吗 为什么
Well, besides the fact that you two are obviously soul mates.
因为你们俩显然是灵魂伴侣啊
Oh, my God, obviously.
老天 这还用说
No, I don't think I actually liked him, I think I just, like...
我觉得自己不是真喜欢他 而只是...
I don't know, he reminded me of home
他让我想起了家乡
and he and Finn were very close
他和芬恩以前很亲近
and I think I liked the fact that he understood how I felt.
我很喜欢他能理解我的感受这一点
So...
那么
there's, like, not any guys that you're interested in?
就没有让你感兴趣的男生吗
Like, um... none of your cast members, or that director?
比如某个演员或是那位导演
Please.
拜托
This is closed for business.
本小姐现在关门不接客
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表