And ruin the mystery?
毁掉神秘感吗
What in the hell is wrong with you? Move it.
你到底是怎么回事 给我闪开
Yes, I know. It's really hard to see friends fighting,
我知道 看到朋友起争执真的很不好受
but I'm just glad that none of you guys were there to see it.
但我很高兴你们都没在场看到
I was right behind you in line.
我就在你身后
Because the most upsetting thing is watching two people you love
因为最令人难过的事莫过于看着你爱的两个人
fight about something ridiculous
为了一件可笑的事争执
and there not being anything you can do to stop it.
而你又完全没办法制止他们
But, thankfully, we made up and we have never been closer.
不过幸好 我们和好了 并且更亲密了
And we've decided to heal our hearts
我们决定用一首歌♥
with a song.
来治愈伤心
**I am changing*
*我在改变
**Trying every way I can*
*千方百计
**I am changing*
*我在改变
**I'll be better than I am*
*做更好的自己
*I'm trying to find a way to understand*
*我努力想办法理解
**But I need you, I need you*
*但我需要你
**I need a hand*
*与我并肩面对
**I am changing*
*我在改变
**Seeing everything so clear*
*眼前一切如此明晰
**I am changing*
*我在改变
**I'm gonna start right now, right here*
*我就从此时此地开始
**But I need a friend*
*但我需要朋友
**To help me start all over again, oh*
*扶持我重新开始
**That would be just fine (Hey!)*
*所有烦恼散去
**I know it's gonna work out this time (Hey!)*
*梦想这一次终会实现
**Because this time I am*
*因为这次
**This time I am*
*这次我在
**I am changing*
*我在改变
**I'll get my life together now*
*重整旗鼓
**Oooh! I am changing*
*我在改变
**Yes, I know how*
*路在脚下
**I'm gonna start again*
*重新启程
**I'm gonna leave my past behind*
*告别过去
**I'll change my life*
*改变生活
**I'll make a vow and*
*许下诺言
**Nothing's gonna stop*
*没有什么可以阻挡
**Me*
*我
**Now*
*现在
You remember when we first met?
记得我们第一次相遇的时候吗
I was in here doing my hair...
我在这儿弄头发
Are you trying to make peace with me by getting all nostalgic?
你是想通过回忆往事跟我和好吗
Because, if so, you are forgetting the one thing
如果是这样 那你忘记了一件事
that you should have learned from all of our magical time together,
我们在一起的那些日子应该让你知道
and it's that I have no heart.
我根本没有心
Look, I've been unkind to you, okay?
我对你不太好
And-and I won't get into the whole thing
我也不会跟你说
about how watching Kurt and Mercedes sing got me all sentimental
看着科特和梅赛德斯唱歌♥让我受到很大触动
because I know you'll just make fun of me for it.
因为我知道你只会为此嘲笑我
No, you know what? Go ahead, please.
不 你说吧
Because if I don't express my venom at least once a day,
因为我每天如果不毒舌一次
I get constipated.
我会便秘
I want to give you ten shows.
我想给你十场演出
Any ten shows after the first three months, all right?
头三个月后 随便十场演出
And you can pick. They can be ten in a row or one at a time.
你自己选 可以是连着 或者分开
It's a peace offering.
这是和解协议
That way, your mom can come or your abuela.
这样你妈妈或者你奶奶可以来看
I just... I don't want to do this anymore.
我不想再跟你吵了
It's exhausting and it's depressing.
很累人也很让人难过
No.
不行
I want them all.
我都要
The only reason why you're doing this
你这么做的唯一原因
for me is because you know that I'm gonna go
是因为你知道我会惊艳全场
all Showgirls on you and win.
夺走你的机会
No more scraps, Rachel.
我不要你的嗟来之食 蕾切尔
I will be happy and kiss and be friends
等你把角色给了我
once you give me the part.
我可以跟你和好
God, what is it about anymore with you, Santana?
你究竟是怎么回事啊 桑塔纳
I just... I don't get it.
我真是不懂
Yeah.
嗯
I'm just not sold on the whole idea.
我就是不太信服
Will, this is going to work. I swear.
会成功的 我发誓
You just have to trust me. Okay...
你得相信我 好吧
Hey there, Animal Husbandry Club!
畜牧俱乐部的同学们好
I'm animal rights activist Temple Grandin!
我是动物权益保护者 坦普尔·葛兰汀
Overcoming autism gave me insight into
克服自闭症的经历让我得以发现
how to slaughter livestock in a more humane way.
更加仁慈地宰杀牲畜的办法
I think in pictures, not words,
我的思维呈现图画形式 不是语言形式
and I'm hypersensitive to loud noise!
而且我对吵闹的声音十分敏感
But that don't mean I don't know how to party. Hit it!
但这不代表我不会开派对 音乐
**Girl, I can't understand it why you want to hurt me*
*宝贝我不明白 为何你要伤我
**After all the things I've done for you*
*我对你毫无保留 倾尽所有
**I buy you champagne and roses, put diamonds on your finger*
*送你香槟玫瑰 浪漫求婚钻戒
**Diamonds on your finger*
*浪漫求婚钻戒
**Still you hang out all night, what am I to do*
*你依然夜不归宿 我该如何
**My girl wants to party all the time*
*我的宝贝 是派对达人
**Party all the time,party all the time*
*要夜夜笙歌♥ 纵情到天明
**My girl wants to party all the time* *Party all the time*
*我的宝贝是夜蒲一族 流连忘返
**She party all the time*
*她是派对达人 纵情到天明
**Girl, I've seen you in clubs just hanging out and dancing*
*宝贝我看见你 在夜店游荡热舞
**You give your number to every man you see*
*给每个男人留下电♥话♥号♥码
**You never come home at night because you're out romancing*
*你夜不归宿只因 要享受猎艳欢愉
**I wish you bring some of your love home to me*
*你的博爱能否分我一杯羹
**My girl wants to party all the time*
*我的宝贝 是派对达人
**Party all the time,party all the time*
*要夜夜笙歌♥ 纵情到天明
**My girl wants to party all the time* *Party all the time*
*我的宝贝是夜蒲一族 流连忘返
**My girl wants to party all the time*
*我的宝贝 是派对达人
**Party all the time,party all the time*
*要夜夜笙歌♥ 纵情到天明
**My girl wants to party all the time* *Party all the time, yeah*
*我的宝贝是夜蒲一族 流连忘返
**She likes to party all the time, yeah*
*她要纵情享乐
**My girl wants to*
*我的宝贝
**Party, yeah* *Party all the time, party all the time, party all the time*
*派对* *是派对达人 要夜夜笙歌♥ 纵情到天明
**My girl wants to party all the time* *Party all the time*
*我的宝贝是夜蒲一族 流连忘返
**My girl wants to*
*我的宝贝
**Party, oo-ho* *Party all the time, party all the time, party all the time*
*享乐* *是派对达人 要夜夜笙歌♥ 纵情到天明
**My girl wants to party all the time, party all the time*
*我的宝贝是夜蒲一族 流连忘返
How's that for a field trip?!
这样的实地考察如何
Oh, my God.
天呐
Are these all lilies?
这都是百合吗
They're the lesbian of flowers.
百合是女同花
I also... got you this.
我还给你买♥♥了这个
Two tickets to Lesbos Island?
两张去莱斯博斯岛的机票
But these are both one-way.
但这都是单程票
Yeah, I figured once we arrived at the girl-on-girl paradise
对 我觉得等我们到了拉拉天堂
that is Lesbos that we'd never want to leave.
也就是莱斯博斯岛 我们就永远不想走了
Okay, listen.
听我说
Brittany, I love you, but
布里特妮 我爱你
running away with me and living on a lesbian island
但是跟我私奔 住在拉拉岛上
is not what you want to do.
不是你想要的生活
You just don't want to go back to MIT.
你只是不想回麻省理工
And you shouldn't.
你也不该回去
Just because your amazing mathematical mind
就因为你超一流的数学头脑
can solve all the world's problems doesn't mean that it has to.
能解决世界上所有的难题 并不表示你就要那么做
It's not your dream, and neither is being with me.
做数学天才 或跟我在一起 都不是你的梦想
You're one to talk.
你还说我呢
Since when is becoming a Broadway star your goal in life?
难道成为百老汇明星就是你毕生的目标吗
A star is a star. It doesn't matter where in the sky I shine.
只要是明星就行 无论我在天上哪个角落闪耀
I don't want to run away with you because I want to run away.
我不是因为单纯想私奔才跟你私奔的
I want to run away with you because
我想跟你私奔是因为
you and I are the only truly awesome people I've ever met,
你和我是我见过唯一真正优秀的人
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表