Hi, hot stuff. Want to suck face
你好 帅哥 想香一个
and look at my boobs?
看看我的酥胸吗
No. Um, can I ask you something?
不想 能问你个事吗
What do you plan on doing after you graduate?
你毕业之后打算做什么
Why? What are you gonna do?
怎么 你打算做什么
Film school. I'm going to college in New York.
电影学院 我要去纽约上大学
Ew. Lame.
切...弱爆了
College is for suckers.
笨蛋才去大学
I know college might not be for everybody, but...
或许大学并不适合所有人
you know, Becky, when I was looking at schools
但是贝基 我之前在浏览
that were good for people with disabilities,
适合残疾人的学校
I learned that a lot of them
我发现其中有许多学校
have programs for mentally handicapable students.
都有针对智障学生的项目
And I'd be happy to help you do some research.
我很愿意帮你做些调查
Oh, that won't be necessary.
没那个必要了
Hey, Becky, will you excuse us
贝基 我们失陪一下
for just a sec? Sure thing, Coach.
马上回来 当然 教练
What exactly are you doing?
你到底在做什么
I-I just want to make sure that Becky was aware
我只是想让贝基知道自己
of what all her options are.
毕业后都有什么选择
She could go to college and get a job...
她可以去上大学 找份工作
Well, she has a job. She's my Beckretary.
她有工作 她是我的贝秘书
And here she will remain indefinitely
而且在这里 她可以永远待在
in a safe and stable environment,
安全稳定的环境当中
working alongside someone who cares very deeply for her.
并且能跟十分关心她的人共事
I was trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
Well, if you really want to help, Muppet Stephen Hawking,
如果你真想帮忙 木偶史蒂夫·霍金
you'll stop inserting yourself into situations you know nothing about.
就别去掺和自己不了解的事
I'm sorry.
对不起
For breaking into my locker?
因为你撬开了我的柜子吗
For breaking your trust.
因为辜负了你的信任
Marley, wait.
玛莉 等等
Look,
听我说
I screwed up. I made a stupid mistake,
我搞砸了 我犯了个愚蠢的错误
and I want to make it up to you.
我想补偿你
Please just let me say I'm sorry.
求你让我向你道歉吧
You shouldn't have to. You are who you are,
你不用道歉的 你就是你
and I knew who you were when I got into this.
我跟你在一起时就知道你是什么德行了
It was stupid of me to try to change you.
我想改变你 只能算我傻
I did change. I'm not that guy anymore.
我已经改了 我不是以前那种人了
You are.
你就是
You'll always be that guy.
而且你永远不会变
Can I get you guys a refill? Why are you still working?
你们还要续杯吗 你怎么还在这儿
Aren't you rehearsing, like, 24/7?
你现在不是要全天排练吗
Fanny Brice was a working girl.
范妮·布莱斯就有工作
My director and I think it's really important to keep the character
我和导演都认为应该尽量让角色
as alive and authentic as possible.
显得真实 活灵活现
So, did you boys like those historical sites I recommended?
你们喜欢我推荐的那些历史景点吗
Um, we checked out that deconstructed bathhouse on St. Mark's
我们去参观了圣马克街上那个拆除的澡堂
where Tennessee Williams got in that fistfight
田纳西·威廉斯和塔露拉·班克赫德
with Tallulah Bankhead. Oh, yeah.
曾在那里打了一架 对
That was awesome. Cool.
真是太酷了 是吧
Uh, but it was mostly campus visits.
但主要还是去参观了校园
Um, NYU, Columbia...
纽约大学 哥伦比亚
Why? You're going to NYADA.
为什么 你都选好纽戏了
I-I need safety schools, Kurt.
我得选个保底学校啊 科特
I haven't gotten in yet. But you will
我还被录取 但选拔结束后
as soon as you audition.
你就会被录取了
The way I've talked you up to Carmen Tibideaux,
我在卡门·缇碧戴尔面前拼命吹捧你
she's gonna offer you a spot on the spot.
她绝对会当场收下你的
Which reminds me,
说起来
are you up for a little trial run?
你现在想事先演练一下吗
I don't want to send you into the lions' den
我可不希望你准备不足
under-rehearsed. Come on.
就落入虎口 来吧
Yes. Yes.
好耶
Come on. Don't worry.
来吧 别紧张
The piano awaits.
钢琴在等着你
Uh, hello, everyone.
大家好
Welcome to the Spotlight Diner
欢迎来到聚光灯餐厅
and to a very special performance.
今晚将奉上一场特别的表演
Seriously? You all need to be stopped.
不是吧 得有人阻止你们
That's enough. Now,
真是够了 好了
you may not know the name Blaine Anderson yet,
你们可能还不知道布莱恩·安德森是何许人也
but you will soon when it's lit up all over Broadway.
但等这个名字在百老汇四处闪烁你们就会知道了
All right, ladies and gentlemen, Blaine Anderson.
女士们先生们 有请布莱恩·安德森
Thank you, Kurt.
谢谢你 科特
Thank you, everyone.
谢谢大家
Sing along if you know it.
会唱的一起唱
**It's nine o'clock on a Saturday*
*那是某个周六的晚九点
**The regular crowd shuffles in*
*常客们纷纷出现
**There's an old man sitting next to me*
*在我身边坐着一位老人
**Makin' love to his tonic and gin*
*正和他的金汤力酒缠绵
**He says "Son can you play me a memory*
*他问我能不能给他唱首老歌♥
**I'm not really sure how it goes*
*却已记不清曲调
**But it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete*
*但这歌♥苦乐参半 他曾完整记得
**When I wore a younger man's clothes"*
*那时他风华正茂
**Sing us a song, you're the piano man*
*为我们唱首歌♥吧 钢琴师
**Sing us a song tonight*
*今晚唱起那曲调
**Well, we're all in the mood for a melody*
*我们都想听首美妙旋律
**And you've got us feelin' alright*
*你让我们感觉正好
**Sing us a song, you're the piano man*
*为我们唱首歌♥吧 钢琴师
**Sing us a song tonight*
*今晚唱起那曲调
**Well, we're all in the mood for a melody*
*我们都想听首美妙旋律
**And you've got us feelin' alright*
*你让我们感觉正好
That was incredible!
太棒了
There's no way you're not getting into NYADA!
你绝对能进纽戏
Then all our dreams will come true!
我们的梦想都会成真
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Becky?
嘿 贝基
What do you want, a threesome with Kitty?
什么事 跟凯蒂玩3P吗
Um... no.
不是
I was doing some research
我在研究
about those college programs I mentioned, and,
我之前跟你说的那些大学项目
well, there are lots.
实在有很多
Like, over 200, all over the country.
大概两百个 遍布全国
Some of them even have cheerleading.
其中一些学校还有啦啦队
I can do cheerleading in college?
上了大学还能进啦啦队啊
You can do anything you want, Becky.
你想做什么都可以 贝基
And I want you to know that you have choices,
我希望你知道 你有很多选择
and I'm not gonna give up on you.
我不会放弃你
I know I have choices.
我知道我有选择
My choices is none of your business,
我的选择跟你无关
Artie! I don't want to go to college,
阿蒂 我不想上大学
and I don't want your stupid pamphlets!
我也不想要这些傻不拉几的小手册
Butt out!
滚开
Dude, what's wrong with you?
哥们 你怎么了
Me? Nothing.
我吗 没事啊
Well, there has to be something, because I can't figure out
肯定有事 因为我想不出
why anybody would screw up the best thing
为什么有人会像你一样
in their life the way you just did.
毁掉生命中最美好的事情
Marley said it herself.
玛莉自己也说了
People know who I am, and they know what I do.
他们知道我的德行 就知道我会干这种事
You get involved at your own risk.
你掺和进来 风险要自负
I can't believe you could be so stupid.
你怎么能这么傻
What do you want from me, Ryder?
你想怎样 莱德
We spend every day in that room
我们每天在合唱团里
telling each other to embrace who we are.
告诉大家要勇于接受自己
Do you want me to be different? To not be me?
你想让我违背本性 不做自己吗
'Cause that's never gonna happen.
这不可能
So start learning to like the real Jake Puckerman,
要么开始接受真正的贾克·帕克曼
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表