Okay, well, then...
好吧 那么
I'm gonna ask you something,
我有个问题要问你
and I want you to be honest with me.
希望你如实回答
Does it have anything to do with the fact
是不是因为
that you're black and I'm white?
你是黑人 我是白人
I mean, think about it, Sam.
想想吧 萨姆
How many black female artists do you see dating white dudes?
你见过几个黑种女艺人跟白人谈恋爱的
Because I've been thinking about it all day
我都想了一整天了
and I can't think of one.
一个都没想到
What white folks don't understand
白人不理解的是
is people pay attention to that kind of stuff.
人们就是会重视这种事情
It's making a statement.
这种行为就好比对外发了一个声明
And I'm not sure if that's the statement
但我不确定 我是否
that I want to make, not now.
想发这样的声明 起码现在不想
I can't believe you're saying this. Okay, you know what?
真不敢相信你会说出这种话
This, this isn't you, Mercedes, okay?
你不是这样的 梅赛德斯
When we were in Glee Club,
我们在合唱团的时候
there-there were all different types of people--
有各种各样的人
there was gay, straight, black, white,
基佬 直男 黑人 白人
Tina, it didn't matter we would...
还有蒂娜 才没人在乎我们和谁
Sam, we are not in high school anymore.
萨姆 我们现在不是高中生了
Okay? We're not in Glee Club. Okay?
我们现在离开合唱团了
This is the real world.
这是现实世界
That's all that we have.
这才是我们拥有的世界
And the real world has rules.
现实世界是有规则的
And I'm sorry, Sam, I really am.
对不起 萨姆 真的很抱歉
But this is just the way it is.
但事实就是如此
You and I are not a couple.
我们俩不是一对
And I think you should move out.
我觉得你该搬走了
Thank you.
谢谢
Sorry that I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
I know what you did.
我知道你干了什么
You're crazy.
你简直疯了
Oh, my God. Are you serious?
天呐 不是吧
You really already heard about that?
你真的已经听说了吗
Seriously? The gossip chain at NYADA is
你也知道 纽戏的八卦传播链
the most efficient part of the school.
是全学校效率最高的部门
Okay, look, don't judge me. It was the right thing to do.
别指责我 这么做是对的
How can you say that?
你怎么能说出这种话呢
Two years ago you would've done anything humanly possible
两年前 你会想尽一切办法
to force your way into that school.
挤进这所学校
And-and now you're just gonna quit?
而现在你就要退学了吗
Oh, my God, that was before Fanny, okay?
那是在我接到范妮一角之前好吗
Everything changed from that moment on.
从那一刻开始 一切都变了
I understand that, but an education from NYADA
我明白 但纽戏的教育
will give you options in the future. Okay?
会让你未来有更多选择
Broadway is a fickle business.
百老汇变幻无常
What if this is the last role you ever get?
万一这是你接到的最后一个角色怎么办
"Last role"? Really?
最后一个角色 这话太伤人了
You are worse than Carmen.
你比卡门还过分
Is that honestly what you think of me?
你真是这么看待我的吗
Of course not. I'm just saying you need to be smart about this.
当然不是 我只是说你在这件事上要放聪明
Okay, look, Kurt, I'm just not interested in spending
科特 我不想扔一大笔学费
huge sums of money on a school
在这所学校
whose classes I can barely even attend
结果我几乎没时间上课
and a dean who doesn't like me or support me.
院长不喜欢 也不支持我
Yeah, that's not what it is. She's just...
不是你想的那样 她只是...
We can play the "what if" game all day long.
我们可以聊一整天的"万一"
But the point is that I have the opportunity of a lifetime
但重点是我现在面前摆着
staring me in the face right now and I can't let anything,
千载难逢的机会 我不能让任何事情
whether it-it's school or Carmen or the diner or...
包括纽戏 卡门 快餐店
you know, even my friends stop me from accomplishing my dreams.
甚至是我的朋友阻止我圆梦
Okay, for the last time, Rachel, I am begging you.
好 我最后一次求你了 蕾切尔
Please don't do this.
拜托你别退学
You know, I am so hurt right now
我现在心里很受伤
that you are standing in the corner with a failure
你竟然会站在卡门·缇碧戴尔
like Carmen Tibideaux and not your best friend.
这个失败者那边 却不为我这个朋友撑腰
I'm not on Carmen's side! I'm on your side!
我没站在卡门那边 我站在你这边
No, you're afraid, okay?
不 你害怕了
You're afraid to venture out.
你害怕冒险
You need a place like NYADA, where it's just one big safe group,
你需要纽戏这样一张大保护网
and no one takes any risks.
里面没人敢冒险
That way, you guys can just avoid the fact
那样你们就能逃避
of actually having to grow up and be an adult.
长大和成熟的事实
Screw you, Rachel.
去你的 蕾切尔
Okay.
好吧
Help!
救命
Help, help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help! Shut up, faggot!
救命 闭嘴 死基佬
Get off of him!
放开他
Hey, look. What is wrong with you?!
你们有什么毛病
There's two of them now.
现在他们有两个人了
Yeah, even numbers!
对 势均力敌
What is wrong with you?!
你们有什么毛病
What decade are you from, huh? I'm not afraid of you!
你们还活在哪个年代啊 我不怕你们
You're just a bunch of cowards!
你们只是一群懦夫而已
Come on!
走吧
I mean, she just turned and walked out.
她就转身走了出去
It was like some horrible nightmare.
就像是一场可怕的噩梦
I'm sorry, buddy.
抱歉 哥们
Wish I knew what to say.
真希望我知道该怎么安慰你
I mean, because I'm too white, can you believe it?
就因为我是白人 你能相信吗
Like, I'm telling you it's really hard
我跟你说 现在这年头
to be a straight white male these days.
做个白种直男太不容易了
We should probably change the subject.
我们大概该换个话题
Hey, look on the bright side.
往好处想想
We get to look for our own place now.
我们现在能找自己的地方住了
And, hey, I can give you your old kazoo back.
我可以把你的旧卡祖笛还给你
Remember this guy?
还记得这玩意吗
Remember that? Anytime you're feeling down,
你每次心情低落
and you have trouble sleeping,
睡不着觉
just give that thing a little toot,
就吹吹这支小笛子
and I'll read you some Star Wars Fan Fiction!
我给你读《星球大战》同人小说吧
No, I don't really want to.
不 我不想听
Come on, it'll be fun!
拜托 会很有意思的
Hey, I just read a Web site all about Ewoks
我刚刚看了一个关于伊渥克族的网站
and how they're polygamists.
还说他们是多配偶论者
How is that fan fiction? Of course they're polygamists.
这怎么成同人小说了 他们当然是多配偶论者
That's obvious. Hold on.
明摆着的事 等等
Watch this, it's crazy.
看看这个 很不可思议
Hello?
喂
May I speak to Mr. Blaine Anderson, please?
我想找布莱恩·安德森先生
Yeah, this is Blaine.
我就是布莱恩
Mr. Anderson, do you know a Kurt Hummel?
安德森先生 你认识科特·哈梅尔吗
Sam, I don't want to talk right now.
萨姆 我现在不想跟你谈
Hey, what's up, girl?
啥事啊 姑娘
I know we're not supposed to change the lines.
我知道我们不该改台词
I just, like, don't feel like Fanny would say this.
但我只是觉得范妮说不出这样的话
Just why don't I...? I'll-I'll do it the way that I hear it in my head.
我就按自己的想法来说这句词吧
And why don't you just let me...?
你为何就不能让我...
I'm sorry. Rachel, phone call.
不好意思 蕾切尔 有你的电♥话♥
They say it's urgent. I'm sorry, one second.
他们说是急事 抱歉 稍等
Hello?
喂
Kurt's been in an accident.
科特出事了
Is he okay? Is he awake yet?
他还好吗 他醒了吗
I have no idea. They won't tell me anything. I'm not family.
不知道 他们不告诉我 因为我不是家属
Is he okay?
他还好吗
He has a hairline fracture above his right eye socket.
他的右眼眶上方出现了发丝状裂缝
Some other cuts and bruising.
另外还有几处割伤和擦伤
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表