Can you handle it?
你能搞定吗
Oh, yeah. I-I'm a countertenor,
可以 我是男高音
and I practically have the score memorized.
我也差不多记住谱子了
I was obsessed with my tape
小时候 我就很迷
of Mary Martin's version when I was a kid.
玛丽·马丁版的录音带
She was my childhood hero,
她是我童年时代的偶像
which explains a lot now that I think about it.
现在想想 这能解释不少问题
We have a piano.
我们有钢琴
Uh, could you audition with any music or anything?
你能不能随便试唱一曲
You know, we just can't hand you a part.
毕竟 我们不能就这么给你一个角色
We have standards. Right?
我们是有标准的 对吧
I-I do.
可以
I always carry sheet music with me just in case.
我一直都随身带着乐谱 以防万一
**Midnight*
*寂静深夜
*Not a sound from the pavement*
*悄无声息*
**Has the moon lost her memory*
*月色迷茫
**She is smiling alone*
*佳人独自微笑
**In the lamplight*
*昏暗灯光下
*The withered leaves collect at my feet*
*脚下枯叶散落*
*And the wind begins to moan*
*狂风呼啸不止*
**Daylight*
*晨光
*I must wait for the sunrise*
*等待日出*
**I must think of a new life*
*全新生命展开
*And I musn't give in*
*绝不屈服*
*When the dawn comes*
*暮色降临*
*Tonight will be a memory too*
*今夜亦将成为回忆*
**And a new day will begin*
*新的一日将到来
**Burnt out ends of smokey days*
*迷蒙岁月 消失殆尽
**The stale, cold smell of morning*
*清晨潮湿寒冷
**The streetlamp dies*
*街光熄灭
**Another night is over*
*又一夜结束
**Another day is dawning*
*新一天开始
**Touch me*
*轻抚我
**It's so easy to leave me*
*离开我如此轻易
**All alone with the memory*
*独自陷入回忆
**Of my days in the sun* *Days in the sun*
*想念阳光灿烂的日子* *阳光灿烂的日子
**If you touch me*
*轻抚我
**You'll understand what happiness is*
*你便知幸福为何物
**Look, a new day*
*新的一天
**Has begun*
*已开始
**Has begun*
*已开始
That's our Peter!
他就是我们的彼得
This is an unusually violent game.
这个游戏相当暴♥力♥啊
Hey, McConaughey.
麦康纳
All right, all right, all right.
好 好 好
We're working on his impressions.
我在教它练习模仿秀
It's like watching Goofy teach tricks to Pluto.
看上去就像高飞在教布鲁托把戏
Mercedes is gonna freak when she gets home.
梅赛德斯回家后肯定会崩溃
Hush. She's gonna fall in love with him, just like I did.
嘘 她会像我一样爱上它的
You have to help me sell it to her
你得帮我跟她说点好话
so she, like, thinks he's really awesome when she gets here, okay?
这样她回家以后才会觉得这条狗很棒
Don't worry. I got your back.
别担心 我挺你
Sam? Did you go back and adopt that dog?
萨姆 你回去领养狗了吗
I tried to stop him.
我想阻止他来着
Uh, baby, yeah.
宝贝 是的
Sorry I didn't, uh, talk to you about it first.
很抱歉没先跟你商量一下
It's just that when I saw McConaughey in his cage,
我看到麦康纳在笼子里
something inside me just clicked
心里咯噔了一下
and I knew that we were meant for each other.
我就知道我跟它有缘分
I blame Sarah McLachlan.
这得怪莎拉·麦克拉克兰
I don't mean to be patronizing,
我不是说自己高人一等
but we have a kitchen full of dead Chia Pets
但厨房♥里那么多草坪人偶都死了
that you can't take care of.
就是因为你照顾不周
This is a living, breathing creature.
这可是活生生 会呼吸的动物
So is Artie, and I take care of him.
阿蒂也是活的啊 我就能照顾好他
Hold up. Did you just...
等一下 你是拿我跟狗比...
Look, hey, look, I know I can take care of him, okay? I just...
我知道我能照顾好这只狗狗 我只是...
Give me a chance. Look, look, look.
给我一次机会 快看
Oh, McConaughey loves you.
麦康纳爱你哦
He lo... Oh, oh, look at the face.
它爱 快看它的脸
The pooch. He d... The face. Okay. Fine.
小狗狗 它的脸 好吧
If it's that important to you, we will try it.
如果这事对你真的这么重要 我们可以试试
Okay. She's gone. Let's go.
她走了 我们继续
Did you pay the gas bill? Yeah.
你付过煤气费了吗 付了
Uh, no. Uh, I've...
没有 我已经
Artie was just into this video game.
阿蒂刚迷上这个游戏
Did you take out the recycling?
垃圾扔了没
Um, Artie was gonna do it on his way out.
阿蒂回去的时候会帮我扔
Am I still here? Am I invisible?
我还在这儿呢 我是隐形人吗
Hold up.
等等
Is that my faux-huahua?
那是我的假吉娃娃吗
Oh, I did that.
是我弄的
Okay, you better clean this mess up.
你最好赶紧给我收拾好
Okay, just because McConaughey is cute, it doesn't mean...
麦康纳的确可爱 但这不表示
Oh, no.
天啊
Oh, I know that that dog is not eating my hair.
这狗不是在吃我的头发吧
I know that you did not let that dog near my bedroom
你没让它接近我的卧室
or my wardrobe or my makeup!
衣橱或化妆品吧
Can one of you guys bring me down the stairs?
你们俩谁能不能把我送下楼
I got to go. Um... Sam!
我得走了 萨姆
Don't.
不准
Don't you even speak.
不准开口
Don't you even look like you're about to speak to me.
不准装出要跟我说话的样子
You just pack up that dog and you take him back
把那狗打包送走
where you got him or, so help me,
从哪儿来送哪儿去 不然 我发誓
I will go full-on Carcosa on you.
我会要你好看
Easy.
别急
Oh, my god, is that Rachel Berry,
天啊 那不是蕾切尔·贝里吗
star of Broadway's smash-hit musical Funny Girl?
百老汇轰动之作《妙女郎》的主演
I love her!
我超爱她
I saw Funny Girl five times!
《妙女郎》我都看过五次了
She is just so likeable!
她好可爱
Ms. Berry, what on earth are you doing
贝里小姐 你怎么会在这儿
walking all these beautiful dogs?
遛这些漂亮的狗狗呢
Well, someone has to.
总得有人去做啊
Did you know that New York City shelters
你们知道吗 纽约城寄养所
are the most overpopulated in the state?
是本州人口最过剩的地方吗
What? No, I didn't know that. That's such a shame.
什么 我不知道 真丢人
That's why I'm starting my own dog rescue charity,
所以我要发起自己的狗狗救援慈善活动
Broadway Bitches.
"百老汇贱狗"
Okay. Wait, just stay right there.
等一下 别跑
At the, uh, Spotlight Diner.
活动地点就在聚光灯餐厅
Oh, my god. Stay.
天啊 别跑
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊
At least you were wearing underwear.
还好你穿了内♥裤♥
I got dragged four blocks
我被拖了四条街区
and now I have to pay for this dress
我还得付钱修这条裙子
and that man got bit by a shih tzu.
以及那个被狮子狗咬伤的男人
Seriously, is this a good idea?
说真的 这个主意真的好吗
Because I feel like I look worse now.
我现在觉得自己形象好像更糟了
No. Yes, this is a good idea, okay?
不是 没错 这个主意挺好
Um, everybody's talking about your activism.
现在大家都在谈论你的行动主义
And, in fact, out of the 500 Broadway Bitches Evites
实际上 我今早发出的五百份
that I sent out this morning, over half are confirmed.
"百老汇贱狗"邀请函 超过半数都回复了
And I even have a reporter from NYTheatreNews.Com ready
"纽约戏剧新闻网"的一位记者还跟我联络了
to do a piece on it. So just stick to the plan
说要就此写一篇报道 所以就按照原计划进行
and don't go soft on me.
别泄气
Guys, I got good news. I landed a role.
各位 我有好消息 我拿到了一个角色
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表