But I also know that you are the type of person
但我也知道像你这样的明星
that can't be held down.
光芒无法被掩饰
You're this huge talent.
你才华横溢
It's like Russell Crowe and Johnny Carson.
就像罗素·克洛和约翰尼·卡森
No matter how awful you are,
不管你多差劲
people are always gonna want to work with you.
人们还是愿意与你合作
That was kind of nice, I think, but...
这话说的挺受用 但是
You're a really good friend, Santana.
你真是个好朋友 桑塔纳
Oh, I'm gonna take this all for myself.
这些我要全吃了
Finally, I get some alone time with you on the couch.
我总算能和你单独在沙发上窝会儿
I feel like I haven't seen you in days.
感觉好几天没见你一样
Well, you keep telling me never to say no to June.
是你一直告诉我别拒绝琼恩
Well, you never know who she might introduce you to
你永远猜不到她会把你介绍给谁
who could help us in our careers.
提携提携我们的事业
I mean, literally, all her friends are rich and famous.
说真的 她所有的朋友都有钱有名
By the way, I'm upset with you.
顺便说一句 我很生你的气
Why? Because
为什么 因为
you haven't filled me in on any of the gossip.
你还没跟我聊起任何一则八卦
You spend six hours a day with her,
你每天和她待六个小时
and I have yet to receive one text being, like,
我从没收到你的任何一条短♥信♥说
"Hey, I'm talking poverty with Bono," Or-or tales
"在和波诺聊贫困问题" 或是在巴瑟萨泽
of lunch at Balthazar with Karl Lagerfeld or Condi Rice.
和卡尔·拉格菲尔德或康迪·赖斯吃午餐的奇闻
It's not like that at all.
根本不是那样
It's-it's just me and June.
只有我和琼恩相处
Well, is-is she being inappropriate?
她行为不端吗
Because I draw a line.
我规定了底线
What? No. Gross. Not at all.
什么 不是 你太恶心 根本不是
Then what is it?
那是怎么回事
Um, well, we're, um, planning a... a show.
这个嘛 我们在计划一场演出
It's just like a one-night-only showcase.
就像是只演一晚的作品展示
Oh, my God, that's amazing!
老天 这也太棒了
Why didn't you tell me?
你之前怎么不告诉我
I just wanted to make sure that your part was more fleshed out.
我想让你的角色更丰满
I get to be in it?!
我也会参与其中吗
But I-I thought she hated me.
但我以为她讨厌我呢
Well, she doesn't hate you.
她不讨厌你
You're such a sweetheart!
你是大甜心啊
Oh, like, okay, okay.
好吧好吧
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruin the surprise.
抱歉 我不是有意毁掉惊喜的
Oh, okay, I'm not gonna ask you anything else, but
我也不问你别的了
I am... I am dying to know
但我真的很想知道
what I'll be doing.
我会演什么
Oh, I love you so much. Oh.
我太爱你了
Rachel, have a seat.
蕾切尔 请坐
Mr. Greene, I just... I really wanted to apologize
格林先生 我为自己造成的一切后果
for how everything turned out.
真心向您道歉
Oh, please. It's okay.
没事 没关系
As you young people say, "I totally understand."
用你们年轻人的话来说 "我完全理解"
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 嗯
I mean, you wanted out of a performance,
你想退出演出
and I told you "No" in no uncertain terms.
我斩钉截铁地告诉你"不行"
Mr. Greene...
格林先生
Let me finish.
让我说完
You lied to me.
你向我撒了谎
You know, I'm disappointed.
我很失望
Now, I personally feel betrayed.
个人而言 我觉得你背叛了我
But I'm not going to fire you.
但我不会炒了你
Oh. Really? No.
是吗 嗯
I wanted to fire you.
我本想炒了你
I spent all day trying to fire you.
我花了一天时间试图炒了你
I spoke to Rupert, the other investors,
我跟鲁伯特和其他投资人谈过
and they all agreed
他们都认为
that you're an ambitious, irresponsible child.
你是个心怀远大 但不负责任的孩子
What can we do?
我们能做什么
You're our star. We need you.
你是我们的明星 我们需要你
Well, Mr. Greene, I.... I know I made a mistake,
格林先生 我知道我犯了错
but I had an opportunity come my way,
但我看到了一个机会
and I just... I thought...
我就... 我以为
Oh, yeah.
是啊
You thought.
你以为
I've seen this all the time,
这种事我见得多了
and let me tell you something, Miss Berry.
我告诉你 贝里小姐
You aren't some Broadway legend.
你不是什么百老汇传奇
If you ever pull something like this again,
如果你再惹出这样的事
I will not only fire you;
我不仅会炒了你
I will sue you back to the stone age
而且会以毁约为由
for breach of contract.
把你告到家徒四壁
And you'll never be able to work on Broadway again.
再也没法登上百老汇的舞台
Your reputation...
你的名声
will not exist.
将不复存在
Get the hell out of my office.
滚出我的办公室
Hello?
你好
Hi, Rachel. Lee Paulblatt.
蕾切尔 我是李·保布拉特
Yeah, I've got some bad news.
我有些坏消息
As you're aware, that, uh, was not a great audition.
你也知道 试镜不算成功
There were some girls who just came in
有些妹子一进来
and knocked it out of the park, so,
就震惊全场
the bottom line is that,
我就摆明了说吧
unfortunately, you did not get the part.
很不幸 你没拿到这个角色
I know, Mr. Paulblatt.
我知道 保布拉特先生
Thank you for the opportunity.
谢谢你给我这次机会
But I've also got some good news.
但我也有些好消息
Rachel, I mean, clearly,
蕾切尔 明显
Song of Solomon was not the right project for you.
《所罗门之歌♥》不适合你
But when I said that you were
但当我说你是一位
a once-in-a-generation talent, I meant it,
千载难逢的天才 我是真心的
which is why I want to give you a development deal.
所以我想跟你签订培育协议
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
I don't... I don't even know what that means.
我都不知道这是什么意思
We want to create a TV show around you, Rachel.
我们想围绕你创作一部电视剧 蕾切尔
We don't know what it is,
还不知道是什么
but, uh, oh, we'll figure that out.
但我们会想明白的
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Yes, Rachel, I am serious.
是的 蕾切尔 说真的
I've got a writer in mind I want to pair you with.
我想到了一位作家 可以与你配对
You don't even have to leave New York.
你甚至不用离开纽约
We're sending her to you.
我们让她去找你
Mr. Paulblatt, I... I.. I-I don't even know what to say.
保布拉特先生 我不知道该说什么好了
Just say thank you. Congrats, Rachel.
谢谢就可以了 恭喜你 蕾切尔
Celebrate with your friends. We'll be in touch.
和朋友们庆祝去吧 再联♥系♥
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表