So here's what you missed on Glee.
《欢乐合唱团》前情提要
Rachel's a hit in Funny Girl on Broadway,
蕾切尔出演《妙女郎》在百老汇大受欢迎
but she's on thin ice because she lied to producers
但现在她处境危险 因为她欺骗了制♥作♥人
and missed a performance.
还错过了表演
Mercedes is finishing her album with a duet with Santana
梅赛德斯要跟桑塔纳合唱完成专辑
and Blaine's getting wooed by a rich society dame
布莱恩受到一位土豪社会名流的宠爱
who's dying to showcase his talent.
她十分想展示他的才华
I'm a little jealous, but I'm not resentful.
我是有点嫉妒 但却不愤恨
And all Kurt's got is NYADA and the diner
但科特就只有纽戏 餐馆
and his precious collection of neckerchiefs.
以及他的各种领巾
And that's what you missed on Glee.
这就是《欢乐合唱团》的前情回顾
Hey, do any of you guys want to catch a matinee tomorrow?
你们明天谁想去看日场音乐会吗
I have a late shift at the diner and I know Funny Girl is dark.
我得在餐馆值夜班 而且《妙女郎》比较阴郁
Uh, "dark" as in there are no performances,
你是指根本毫无表演成分
or "dark" as in it's kind of a downer.
还是比较让人伤感
Oh, my word. I'm sorry, II would love to go,
真不该这么说 抱歉 我很想去
but June's got me taken up with dinners and rehearsals...
但琼恩安排我吃饭 又是彩排
Yeah, I know. Count me out,
是啊 也别指望我了
I'm gonna be recording studio all day.
我一整天都得待在录音棚
This is terrible-- look what I just found on Broadwaybuzzard.Com.
太糟糕了 瞧我刚在百老汇小人网上看到了什么
I'll take that.
我来吧
"Blind Item! Liar, Liar Fanny on Fire!
新消息 范妮是个撒谎精
What Broadway starlet has been calling in sick
猜猜哪位百老汇新星请了病假
while secretly pursuing other job opportunities?
却偷偷去面试别的工作机会
Unnamed sources say producers are none too happy
匿名线人称制♥作♥人对
with the burgeoning diva's shenanigans,
新星歌♥后闹的这一出不怎么高兴
and wager that this starlet will burn out faster
还打赌说这位新人很快就会被人遗忘
than you can say 'Milwaukee Dinner Theatre in the Round!'"
你甚至来不及说"密尔沃基餐馆中心剧院"
I missed one show.
我错过了一场演出而已
Rachel, you should actually be glad
蕾切尔你应该偷着乐
that they don't know you're seriously considering
他们还不知道你在认真考虑
leaving your show to do a TV pilot.
离开这部剧去拍电视试播集
This is terrible, okay?
这太糟了
I cannot be branded a problem child this early in my career.
我不能这么早就被定位为问题少女
I-I might be ambitious, but I'm not a bad person.
我虽然有野心 但我人不坏啊
You can't expect total strangers to know exactly who you are.
你总不会觉得陌生人会知道你人怎么样吧
I mean, look at Angelina Jolie-- she used to be
看看安吉丽娜·朱莉 她以前是个
that girl with the vial of blood around her neck
脖子上戴了一小瓶血
who liked kissing her brother, and now she's mother earth.
喜欢亲吻她哥哥的女人 现在她是世界之母了
How'd she do it?
她怎么做到的
Two things-- publicist and a cause.
两件事 公♥关♥和公益
She can't afford a publicist. And I've always been my cause.
她请不起公♥关♥ 我一直关注我自己的发展
Inside voice, honey. Sorry.
别那么大声 抱歉
Well, you don't need a publicist
你有我呢
when you've got Snixx on your side.
用不着找公♥关♥
If there's one thing I know about, it's cultivating an image.
我最了解的就是塑造形象了
In high school, I was a huge bitch, but also most popular.
我在高中时候那么贱还如此受欢迎
I was voted Best Shoulder to Cry On
被评论为最会安慰人
and Most Likely to Poison Someone. Excuse me.
和最有可能给人下毒的人 稍等
Excuse me, miss,
打扰 小姐
I know that you have a dog in your purse.
我看到你包里有只狗狗
It's a... service animal.
这是助残犬
I would seriously think that zipping a Seeing Eye dog
我真心认为把导盲犬塞进包里
in your bag would hinder it from doing its job.
会让它不能正常工作
You know, there are so many dogs out there that need good homes,
要知道有很多狗狗需要个好的家庭
and you're just treating it like some fashion accessory?
你却把它当装饰品吗
You should be ashamed of yourself!
你真该为自己感到羞耻
Screw you... PETA.
去你的吧 保护动物狂
God, people are just unbelievable.
有些人真不自觉
I think I just found my cause.
我知道我该做什么公益了
Can I get you a menu?
需要菜单吗
I was wondering if your boss would mind putting up a poster.
不知你们老板是否介意贴张海报
Uh, tell him if he decides not to,
告诉他 如果他不贴
that I'm gonna accuse him of elder abuse.
我就告他虐待老人
Uh, "The Lexington Home for Retired Performers presents Peter Pan."
莱星顿退休演员之家呈献《彼得·潘》
Yeah, we thought we'd take a shot at it.
我们觉得我们该试试
Well, in case NBC casts Clay Aiken
如果NBC找克雷·艾肯来演
and it's ruined for good.
那就没救了
You know, I won't even ask him; I'll put it up in the window.
我不问他了 我回头去贴在窗上
Hey, Pillsbury, why the long face?
小面人 怎么拉个长脸
You look like the saddest dough boy in the world.
你看上去好像是伤心透了
Oh, I wouldn't want to bother you with any of my problems.
我就不拿我自己的心事烦你了
I usually just file it all away,
我一般把它们都搁在一边
and then wait for an episode of Long Island Medium to let it all out.
然后等着看《长岛媒体》的时候一起发泄出来
Are you sure?
你确定吗
It's like everyone in my life has moved on to something except for me.
感觉好像大家都进入了新生活 就我止步不前
When did I become the mother in a Nancy Meyers movie?
我怎么成了南希·迈耶斯电影里的落魄妇女了
I mean, all they need me for is to remind them how talented
他们就只等着我说一句他们才华横溢
and beautiful they are-- it's like they don't care.
帅气逼人 就好像他们根本不在乎
I care. I can't tell you how nice it is
我在乎 这样感觉真棒
to talk to someone without them texting
能好好跟人说话
in the middle of the conversation.
不用担心对方突然开始发短♥信♥
Oh, I know exactly how you feel.
我完全了解你的感受
Most of my friends can't hear.
我的大部分朋友都耳背得不懂倾听
Mm. I'm Kurt, by the way.
对了 我是科特
Maggie Banks.
玛姬·班克斯
Wait a second.
等等
D-Did I just have a therapy session with-with the Maggie Banks,
我刚刚跟玛姬·班克斯一吐心中不快了吗
the-the Broadway legend?
你是那位百老汇传奇人物
You were in one of the biggest Broadway flops in history.
你参加过百老汇历史上最大的短命剧啊
Well, in my defense, Helen Keller the Musical
我要说一句 《海伦·凯勒音乐剧》
was the talk of the town.
当时可是轰动全城啊
"She can't hear or see,
她听不到 看不到
but she has a voice of gold."
但她的嗓音却如天籁
Now, that was a tagline.
这是剧目的标语呢
Looks like my ride is here.
看来我的座驾赶到了
How did you boys find me so fast?
你们怎么这么快就找到我了
Actually, you dropped a couple of posters, Maggie--
你掉了几张海报 玛姬
we're just following the trail.
我们一路跟着来的
Yeah, 18 blocks-- it's a new record.
是啊 走了十八个街区 新纪录哟
Well, someone has to advertise.
总得有人打广♥告♥
It was nice to talk to you, Pillsbury.
跟你谈话真开心 小面人
You, too.
我也很荣幸
And if you don't have any plans--
如果你没什么事
and it would seem that you don't--
看来你的确是没有
come and visit us in rehearsal.
来看我们彩排吧
I would love to, Maggie. Thanks. Good.
我很愿意去 玛姬 谢谢 太好了
See ya. Okay, guys.
回见 走吧
Can I drive today?
今天让我开车行吗
So they really just stay in these cages all day?
他们就整天待在笼子里吗
Oh, no, we give them five walks a day.
我们每天让他们出去溜五次
We take them to a dog run for two hours of exercise every other day--
每隔一天去跑两小时当做锻炼
we really do our best, given the limited funding that we have.
我们经费不多 所以真的已经尽力了
You got to remember, these are rescue dogs, you know?
别忘了 这些都是被救回来的狗
Most of these dogs have been living on the streets,
它们之前大多流浪街头
or they were abandoned, abused...
或是遭人遗弃 虐待
So... you know, what happens to them eventually?
你知道它们最终会如何吗
Well, it depends on how old they are, really.
那要看它们的岁数了
We try to get as many of them adopted as we can,
我们尽量让它们被人领养走
but when we can't, not much choice.
但如果不行 那就没办法了
You know, it's... it's the worst part of my job.
这是我工作最糟糕的部分
Well, that's why we're here, actually.
我们就是为此而来
We want to arrange a very public a-and great event
我们想安排一项隆重的公共活动
for a cause that we are so passionate about: animals.
支持我们大家都十分关心的公益项目 保护动物
Yeah, you said something about Broadway?
你好像提到了百老汇
Yes. I am starring currently
没错 我目前在主演
in the acclaimed Broadway revival of Funny Girl.
广受赞誉的百老汇重制剧《妙女郎》
I don't know if you've seen it.
不知道你看过没有
I don't really get into the city much.
我不怎么进城
I'm not a Broadway guy. But I liked Cats.
我不喜欢百老汇 但我喜欢《猫》
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表