doesn't feel as important.
都不及这次对决重要
**Something has changed within me*
*内心已有所改变
**Something is not the same*
*不再是往日的心意
**I'm through with playing by the rules*
*我已厌倦遵循
**Of someone else's game*
*他人的条条规规
**Too late for second guessing*
*没有时间深思熟虑
**Too late to go back to sleep*
*再也无法安然入睡
**It's time to trust my instincts*
*现在我要相信直觉
**Close my eyes and leap*
*闭上眼睛 勇敢飞跃
**It's time to try defying gravity*
*现在我要抵抗地心引力
**I think I'll try defying gravity*
*我相信 我会抵抗地心引力
**Kiss me goodbye, I'm defying gravity*
*吻别我吧 我将抵抗地心引力
**And you won't bring me down, no*
*休想将我拉回地面
**I'm through accepting limits*
*旁人口中的极限
**'Cause someone said they're so*
*不再是我的束缚
**Some things I cannot change*
*有些真理虽亘古不变
**But till I try I'll never know*
*但不试怎知真假
**Too long I've been afraid of*
*我已踌躇太久
**Losing love I guess I've lost*
*害怕失去所爱
**Well, if that's love*
*但若痛失心爱
**It comes at much too high a cost*
*这代价岂非太大
**I'd sooner buy defying gravity*
*我相信 我即将抵抗地心引力
**Kiss me goodbye I'm defying gravity*
*吻别我吧 我将抵抗地心引力
**I think I'll try defying gravity*
*我相信 我会冲破地心引力
**And you won't bring me down*
*休想将我拉回地面
**I'd sooner buy defying gravity*
*我相信 我即将抵抗地心引力
**Kiss me goodbye I am defying gravity*
*吻别我吧 我将抵抗地心引力
**I think I'll try defying gravity*
*我相信 我会冲破地心引力
**And you won't bring me down*
*休想将我拉回地面
**Bring me down*
*休想将我拉回地面
The song should be on the Broadway.
这首歌♥应该搬上百老汇的舞台
All right, let's stop playing around. It's time to vote.
好了 闲话少说 该投票了
Actually, let's just take a beat and...
我们稍等片刻
and just enjoy how amazing those performances were.
享受一下这些精彩的表演
We'll sleep on it and vote tomorrow.
我们今晚仔细考虑 明天再投票
But today, right now,you are all winners.
不过今天 此时此刻 你们都是赢家
Knight takes pawn.
马吃兵
Kiki, your move.
琪琪 该你走了
Pawn to A6.
兵到A6
Clever, for a pinko Communist.
对你这个左倾共♥产♥党员来说够聪明
Knight to C3.
马到C3
Brittany, what the hell is this?
布里特妮 你这是在干什么
The chess club is helping me re-create
象棋俱乐部在帮我重现
the historic 1972 World Championship
鲍比·菲舍尔与鲍里斯·斯帕斯基
between Bobby Fischer and Boris Spassky.
1972年世界锦标赛的历史性对决
And it's the only creative outlet I have now
我现在只能靠这种创造性活动来宣泄情绪
that my life is one never-ending math equation.
忘掉我的生活是个无休无止的数学方程式
This is freaking me out.
你吓到我了
This is not you.
这不是你的风格
You love to dance.
你喜欢跳舞
And I know that you think that you're a little rusty right now,
虽说现在你觉得自己舞技有点生疏
but you'll get it back.
但你会找回状态的
I'll prove it to you.
我会证明给你看
Let's do a number together.
我们一起唱首歌♥
No. Those days are over. This is my life now.
不 那种日子已经结束了 这才是我现在的生活
Bishop to E3.
象到E3
It all comes down to how cool you are.
这归根结底要看你有多炫酷
Rachel Berry, she represents Broadway, the past.
蕾切尔·贝里代表百老汇 过去的老一套
I'm the future. A pop diva.
而我是未来的流行天后
I mean, she may be a pop diva,
虽说她是位流行天后
but the fact is that this song is a hit
但这首歌♥是有史以来
from one of the longest-running Broadway musicals of all time.
上演时间最长的百老汇音乐剧之一中的金曲
Question: Why do they call it Broadway
我有个问题 为什么要叫百老汇
when most of the theaters are actually not on Broadway?
但其实大多数剧院并不在百老汇大街上
You know, this vote asks the question,
本次投票提出了一个问题
what is Glee Club?
欢乐合唱团是什么
I mean, is it a training ground for-for theme park
这里是迫不及待登上露天剧场
and cruise ship performers
高唱《彼平正传》的
who can't wait to get on some outdoor stage and belt out Pippin,
主题公园和游轮歌♥手的训练场
or is it a place where stars are born?
还是明星冉冉升起的乐土
You know, the kind of stars that you actually hear on the radio.
就是在电台上打歌♥的那种明星
I beat Kurt singing this song in our first diva-off.
我在第一次天后对决中用这首歌♥击败了科特
I am better than her.
我比她优秀
I've always been better than her.
我一直比她优秀
Just vote for me.
为我投票吧
And let's settle this once and for all time.
我们就一局定输赢
Amen.
阿门
So, you two are getting hitched?
你们俩订婚啦
When's the happy occasion?
大喜日子定在啥时候啊
Well, we don't know just yet.
我们还没定
We were gonna wait later in the year to set a date.
我们想今年晚些时候再定日子
We're enjoying a long engagement.
我们不想急着结婚
Oh, I'm so happy for you.
我太为你们高兴了
If I've said it once, I've said it a million times:
这句话我已经说过无数遍了
The one thing this country needs more of is teen marriage.
这个国家最缺的就是早婚
I got you a wedding present.
我给你们准备了结婚礼物
It's a little hooch.
这是两瓶烈酒
It'll help dull the excruciating pain of your wedding night sodomy
能减轻你们新婚之夜爆菊的剧痛
and the inevitable divorce that you're careening
以及几个月后不可避免的
towards a couple months later.
离婚之苦
Okay, guys, we're having our secret ballot at the end of class,
好了同学们 我们会在下课之前进行无记名投票
but before we get to that,
但在投票之前
Puckerman has asked to do a number.
帕克曼要求唱一首歌♥
Actually, Mr. Shue, I was hoping for this number that...
舒老师 这首歌♥我希望能去...
Hold up, hold up, Private Puckerman.
且慢 二等兵帕克曼
I'm gonna let you finish,
我会让你把话说完
but first, I would like to uphold the tradition
不过首先我要秉承传统
of hijacking this glee club
挟持欢乐合唱团
and making everyone sit through what is basically an intervention.
让大家乖乖坐着不动 搞得像是要开劝诫会
Mr. Shue, you said that we could redo
舒老师 你说我们可以重唱
some of our favorite numbers, right?
我们最爱的歌♥曲 对吗
Well, then I want to do a dance duet with Brittany.
那我想跟布里特妮来段配舞二重唱
Hit it.
下音乐
**Well, sometimes I go out by myself*
*有时孤单在外游荡
**And I look across the water*
*呆呆看着水面
**And I think of all the things, what you're doing*
*胡思乱想 念着你忙碌身影
**And in my head I paint a picture*
*脑海中浮现你的画面
**'Cause since I've come on home*
*回到家中
**Well, my body's been a mess*
*身心俱疲
**And I've missed your ginger hair*
*想念你姜黄色的发丝
**And the way you like to dress*
*还有你的装扮
**Won't you come on over*
*你为何还不回来
**Stop making a fool out of me*
*别再让我痴痴等待
**Why don't you come on over Valerie*
*你为何还不回来 瓦莱丽
**Valerie, Valerie, Valerie*
*瓦莱丽 瓦莱丽 瓦莱丽
**Well, sometimes I go out by myself*
*有时孤单在外游荡
**And I look across the water*
*呆呆看着水面
**And I think of all the things, what you're doing*
*胡思乱想 念着你忙碌身影
**And in my head I paint a picture, I paint a picture*
*脑海中浮现你的画面
**'Cause since I've come on home*
*回到家中
**Well, my body's been a mess*
*身心俱疲
**And I've missed your ginger hair*
*想念你姜黄色的发丝
**And the way you like to dress*
*还有你的装扮
**Won't you come on over*
*你为何还不回来
**Stop making a fool out of me*
*别再让我痴痴等待
**Why don't you come on over Valerie*
*你为何还不回来 瓦莱丽
**Valerie, Valerie, Valerie*
*瓦莱丽 瓦莱丽 瓦莱丽
**Valerie, Valerie*
*瓦莱丽 瓦莱丽
**Why don't you come on over Valerie*
*你为何还不回来 瓦莱丽
See? This is who you are.
瞧 这才是真正的你
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表