My friends.
他们是我的朋友
I mean, we share this special bond.
我们之间有这道特殊的纽带
We're the only ones in the world who-who know
世上唯有我们懂得
what this glee club meant to us.
合唱团对我们的意义所在
What it felt like to sing together. To be... to be together.
齐声高歌♥ 互相陪伴的感觉
And what it feels like to say good-bye to it.
还有向它道别的那种伤感
I didn't come here to cheer you up.
我过来不是为了鼓舞你们
Just to thank you.
只是想谢谢大家
To thank you for going on this ride with me.
感谢你们与我共度这一段美好时光
All right, come on.
好了
We've still got a few days until, uh,
在苏关掉合唱室之前
Sue shuts the lights out on the choir room, so...
我们还有几天时间
let's make the most of them.
让我们充分利用
I mean, I know we got to finish our wine first.
我知道我们要先把酒喝完
Mmm. But when we do,
但喝完之后
we cannot let that glee club go the way of the dodo.
我们可不能让合唱团歇菜
Oh, couldn't have said it better myself.
说得再好不过了
Holly Holliday...
霍莉·霍利戴
we're going to save that glee club.
我们要拯救合唱团
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表