So here's what you missed on Glee.
《欢乐合唱团》前情提要
Sam and Mercedes are dating and they're actually living together
萨姆和梅赛德斯不仅约会还住在一起
after Sam tried couch surfing at Rachel and Kurt's
萨姆本来在蕾切尔和科特家的沙发上住
and they made him move out.
但他们让他搬走了
You've been sitting there since I left this morning.
自从我早上出门你就一直坐在这儿
Blaine moved out, too, even though he and Kurt
布莱恩也搬出去了 虽然他和科特
are still together and still getting married,
依然在一起 还要结婚
but still they decided it'd be better if they were living apart.
但他们还是觉得两人分开住会更合适
Artie's in New York, too,
阿蒂也来到了纽约
and he used to date Tina then Brittany then Kitty,
他曾跟蒂娜 布里特妮 凯蒂约会过
but now he's single and on the prowl
但现在他是单身了
at film school in Brooklyn.
在布鲁克林电影学院上学
And that's what you missed on Glee.
这就是《欢乐合唱团》前情回顾
America is under attack.
美国遭受了攻击
Who's about to sneak up to Lady Liberty and punch her in the face?
是谁要偷袭自♥由♥女神 照她面门来一拳
Is it the marauding Hun blitzkrieging across Europe?
是烧杀抢掠 在欧洲打闪电战的德国人
Is it the Imperial Navy, who attacked our boys at Pearl Harbor?
还是袭击了我们珍珠港战士们的帝国海军
No.
都不是
America faces a much more insidious threat: STDs!
美国正面临更加险恶的威胁:性病
Hey, boys.
小伙子们
Did you know there's an epidemic in this country?
你们知道美国爆发了流行病吗
Well, there is. And it could be hiding in your trousers.
真是如此 而且可能就藏在你们裤裆里
Do you know what an STD is?
你们知道性病是什么吗
It's a sexually transmitted disease.
是一种性♥交♥传染疾病
And the numbers are skyrocketing.
而且染病人数在飙升
And don't think you're not in danger just because
别以为你们没有危险 虽然你们是
you're a handsome idiot,
帅气的白♥痴♥
a debonair homosexual,
儒雅的同性恋
a hapless invalid,
倒霉的残废
or a strapping male soprano.
和女高音汉子
I'll bet you'd like to know how you can stop this epidemic in its tracks
你们肯定想知道要如何阻止这种传染病
and give Lady Liberty back her dignity.
让自♥由♥女神重塑尊严
Why, get tested, of course.
那当然就是接受检测
Just say, "I think I may have the clap, please."
只要说句"我好像得了淋病"
And you're well on your way to making this country shipshape again.
你们就等于在帮助国家走上正轨
Hey, boys. Do you know that an untreated STD can lead to...
小伙子们 你们知道性病不及时治疗的后果吗
Blindness! Sterility!
失明 不育
Insanity? Even death.
发疯 甚至死亡
Do you want to end up in an iron lung?
你们想落得靠铁肺呼吸吗
No, sir!
不 先生
Attaboy, soldier.
好样的 士兵们
Feels good, doesn't it, boys?
感觉不错吧 小伙子们
And how.
是啊
Remember, get tested for STD.
记住 去接受性病检测
Or America will end up R.I.P.
否则美国就要永远安息了
I couldn't agree with you more, Happy Tourist Family.
简直穿得太对了 开心的游客一家人
I love New York.
我爱纽约
The culture,
这里的文化
the diversity...
多样性
and, oh, the food.
还有美食
Hey. You want the regular, Blaine?
还是老样子吗 布莱恩
You know it, Aristotle.
你了解我的 亚里士多德
Lima's idea of international cuisine
利马的国际化美食
is a Taco Bell and Breadstix.
无非就是塔可钟和面包迪克斯
But in NYC,
但在纽约
it's a United Nations of restaurants.
这里简直是餐馆联♥合♥国♥
From Mexican to Mongolian,
从墨西哥到蒙古
Hungarian to Honduran,
匈牙利到洪都拉斯
Vietnamese to Viennese.
越南到维也纳
And there's always room in the tum-tum for my newest obsession:
而且我总是吃不够我的新宠
cronuts.
可颂甜甜圈
If a croissant and a donut made sweet, sweet love,
如果可颂和甜甜圈做♥爱♥了
their baby would be a cronut,
他们就会生下一个可颂甜甜圈
a flaky, yet buoyant sugar-kissed pastry of perfection.
酥脆有劲甜蜜完美的烘培食品
It's sort of become a habit
我现在基本养成习惯
that I enjoy a cronut or two on the way to school.
每天去学校路上吃一两个可颂甜甜圈
And maybe on the way back home.
或许回来时也会吃一两个
Okay, I'm addicted to them.
好吧 我是有点上瘾了
But they go great with everything,
但它们跟什么都搭啊
especially the breakfast in bed
尤其是适合每周日早上
that I serve Kurt every Sunday morning.
当做床上早餐拿给科特吃
...83...
八十三
Yes, the Big Apple is delicious,
是啊 大苹果[纽约别称]好可口
and I plan on savoring every bite.
我打算尝尽她的百般滋味
Come on,
拜托
come on, come on.
加油啊
Could this be the...
难道...
Could it be the Freshman 15?
我长"新生肉"了
Frank Sinatra said it best.
法兰克·辛纳屈[歌♥手演员]说得好
New York is my kind of town.
纽约是我喜欢的地方
Actually, I think he was talking about Chicago,
不过他好像说的是芝加哥
but I'm in New York now,
但我人在纽约了
and as Dorothy Gale always said,
就像桃乐西·盖尔[《绿野仙踪》]说的那样
there's no place like home.
什么地方都不比家里好
Except she was talking about Kansas.
不过她指的是堪萨斯
Still, New York is just so different from high school.
总之 纽约跟高中真是太不同了
At McKinley, no one wanted anything to do with me
在麦金利 谁都不想跟我扯上关系
because I was a nerd in a wheelchair
因为我是推着轮椅的书呆子
who tucked my sweaters into my pleated khakis.
还把毛衣塞进我打皱的卡其裤里
But here, I do exactly the same thing,
但在这儿 我什么都没变
and everyone thinks it's cool.
可大家都觉得我很酷
Hey, Artie. Look.
阿蒂 看啊
In high school,
在高中
I had to beg girls to go out with me.
我得求着女孩子跟我约会
Here, I'm lady bait.
在这儿 我超级招女人喜欢
I'm like the pied piper of coed trim.
我简直像是男女同校的花衣魔笛手
A year ago, I was dating one girl
一年前 我跟一个女生约会
and considered myself lucky.
就觉得自己很走运了
Now, I'm dating three.
如今 我在跟三个女生约会
Hi, Artie.
阿蒂 好啊
Hey, Vanessa.
好啊 温妮莎
I'm Vanessa, and I'm so hot for Godard.
我是温妮莎 我超喜欢戈达尔[法国导演]
I made my parents throw a French New Wave party
我十六岁生日的时候逼我父母给我办
for my sixth birthday.
法国新浪潮派对
When I saw Artie's experimental short film,
我看到阿蒂拍的试验短片
Rags the Homeless Clown,
《流浪小丑拉格斯》后
I was like, "Oh, yes, I will sleep with him."
我就想 我一定要睡了他
Hey, Jess.
杰西
You bet your sweet ass we are.
当然了
Yeah, I have a thing for wheelchairs.
我就是喜欢轮椅
Crash is the greatest film ever made,
《欲望号♥快车》是史上最棒的电影
and I'm not talking about that Paul Haggis
而且我不是指保罗·哈吉斯
Oscar-bait train wreck.
为了拿奥斯卡拍的那部垃圾电影
That film could've used a train wreck.
那部电影里要是真有火车撞车场景就好了
I'm talking Cronenberg.
我是指柯南伯格的电影
Hey, Julie.
朱莉
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
And then there's Julie.
还有朱莉
She's the one I've really got my heart set on.
她是我真正喜欢的女孩
I'm ready when you are.
我就等你了
This is narration for Bags in the Wind,
《风中塑料袋》旁白
a film by Artie Abrams, take one.
阿蒂·艾布拉姆斯作品 第一条
When a plastic bag gets caught in the wind,
塑料袋被风卷起
does it feel sadness or hope?
那是一种悲伤 还是一种希望
Does the plastic bag know it is eternal?
塑料袋知道这一刻是永恒的吗
She's smart, funny, super talented,
她聪明 风趣 超级有才华
and everyone likes her.
而且人见人爱
A year ago, I would have been terrified
一年前 我肯定不敢
to ask out a girl like her,
约这样的女孩出去
but these days, I've learned you just got to go for it.
但现在 我知道你必须去大胆争取
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表