you just feel like you want to remember
你会想永远记住
being with them for forever,
跟他在一起的时光
and then, everything will just fall into place.
一切都会顺理成章
Kind of wish it was both of our first times,
我希望我们俩都是第一次
'cause I just don't know if I'm gonna be any good at it.
因为我不知道自己技术好不好
No, don't think like that.
别这么想
Sam is a really good guy.
萨姆是个好男人
Okay, and if you feel like it's right,
如果你觉得感觉对了
then, he will make you feel like you're the only one.
那么他会让你觉得你是他的唯一
Okay.
好
We were supposed to meet at the diner
我们说好了在餐厅见面
so we could walk to class together. What happened?
然后一起去上课的 怎么了
Sorry. I got off early, and I forgot to text you.
我提前出门 忘记给你发短♥信♥了
Gather up! Okay, today is stage weaponry,
集♥合♥ 今天讲舞台武器
and, yes, this is a real bo staff.
这是货真价实的长棍
And, no, you will not be using real blades yet.
不过你们还不能用真刀
Not until you can be trusted.
在我对你们有信心之后才行
Remember-- safety first, safety last.
记住 安全第一 安全最后
Safety always.
永远谨记安全
That's right.
没错
You're still mad about the Web site thing, aren't you?
你还在为网站的事生气 对吗
No. God.
不是
All right, everyone partner up
大家各自组队
and start moving your way through the weapon stations.
然后去武器库拿东西
I really think we should talk about this.
我真觉得咱们该聊聊
You know what, Blaine?
你知道吗 布莱恩
Sometimes I think we talk too much.
有时候我觉得我们聊太多了
**We are strong*
*坚定不移
**No one can tell us we're wrong*
*爱之过失无人判
**Searching our hearts for so long*
*长久以来 扪心自问
**Both of us knowing*
*你我皆知
**Love is a battlefield*
*情场如战场
**You're begging me to go*
*你祈求我离开
**Then making me stay*
*又让我留下
**Why do you hurt me so bad*
*为何要如此伤我
**It would help me to know*
*如此才能知晓
**Do I stand in your way*
*我是你的障碍
**Or am I the best thing you've had*
*还是你的生命之最
**But if we get much closer*
*若你我亲密无间
**I could lose control*
*我便会失控
**And if your heart surrenders*
*若你就此臣服
**You'll need me to hold*
*需我轻掬你心
**We are young* *We are young*
*年少轻狂* *年少轻狂
**Heartache to heartache*
*两败俱伤
**We stand*
*故作坚强
**No promises, no demands*
*无所承诺 无欲无求
**Love is a battlefield*
*情场如战场
**We are strong*
*坚定不移
**No one can tell us we're wrong*
*爱之过失无人判
**Searching our hearts for so long*
*长久以来 扪心自问
**Both of us knowing*
*你我皆知
**Love is a battlefield*
*情场如战场
Oh, God!
天啊
What the hell, Kurt?!
搞什么 科特
Blaine, are you okay? I'm fine.
布莱恩 你没事吧 没事
You sure? Safety first.
你确定吗 安全第一
I said I'm fine.
我说了没事
Oh, my God, I love this place.
天啊 我可喜欢这里了
Well, can I get you two lovebirds anything else?
请问这对情侣需要点些什么吗
Uh, yeah. What's the most expensive dessert on the menu?
嗯 你们这儿最贵的甜品是什么
Sam!
萨姆
Uh, it's a diner, Sam.
这是快餐店 萨姆
I don't think there's really anything too expensive.
我感觉不会有特别贵的食物
What about, uh, do you guys have those milkshakes
你们有那种里面
with, like, little specks of gold in 'em?
带金箔的奶昔卖♥♥吗
We do not.
没有
Sam, you do not have any money.
萨姆 你没有钱
I'm not gonna let you pay for this meal.
我不会让你买♥♥单的
Oh, look! There's Artie! I'm gonna go say hi.
看 是阿蒂 我去打声招呼
Don't touch him.
别碰他
What? Why would I touch him?
什么 我为什么会碰他
Just don't touch him.
你就听我说吧
Hello...! Welcome to the Spotlight Diner!
你好 欢迎来到聚光灯餐厅
Julie, this is my friend, Kurt.
朱莉 这是我朋友科特
We went to high school together.
我们是高中同学
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
This place is so cool!
这地方真酷
Totally worth the 45 minute subway ride.
搭四十五分钟地铁来是值的
So, do you guys want a HPV or herpes simplex two?
你们是想要人乳♥头♥状瘤病毒还是二型单纯疱疹
What?
什么
He asked if we want a table or a booth.
他问我们是要餐桌还是雅座
HPV.
人乳♥头♥状瘤病毒
I mean, a table.
要餐桌
Follow me.
跟我来
Look, Sam, I know what you're doing.
萨姆 我知道你想干什么
We're on a date, we had a really great night,
我们出来约会 今晚过得很棒
you tried to pay for this delicious meal.
你想为这顿饭买♥♥单
And what's wrong with that?
这有什么问题吗
Nothing, as long as you're not assuming
没有 只要你不是假定
that this night is going to end up a certain way.
今晚会朝着某个方向发展
Okay, I'm not assuming anything.
我没有假定些什么
I'm just, I'm just trying to treat my lady right.
我只是想好好对待我的女朋友
You know, I don't do things in exchange for anything.
我做事不求任何回报
I just, that's just my way of saying I love you.
这只是我表达我爱你的方式
All right, what can I get you two?
好了 两位想吃点什么
How about you, rolling STD?
你想点什么 性病
Um, how's your Reuben? It's okay,
鲁宾三文治怎样 还可以
but there is a lot of pus on it.
但是脓汁太多了
I'll have that.
我要了
Would you recommend the wartburger with grilled scabies
你是推荐疣汉堡配烤疥疮
or the fettuccine in chlamydia sauce?
还是衣原体沙司宽面条
People love our wartburger,
大家喜欢我们这里的疣汉堡
but, um, I would go with the chlamydia fettuccine.
但我建议选衣原体沙司宽面条
It's my personal favorite thing from the menu.
这是店里我最喜欢的一道菜
Oh, look! It's someone's birthday!
有人过生日
Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap...
鼓掌 鼓掌 鼓掌[花柳病]
I'm sorry, Kurt, can you give us a second?
抱歉 科特 你能让我们独处一下吗
Yeah.
可以
Julie, I need to tell you something.
朱莉 我有事告诉你
I really, really like you.
我真的很喜欢你
And I don't want to ruin what we have by moving too fast.
我不想因为进展太快而毁掉这份感情
I think it would be better for our relationship if we agree
我想如果我们同意在七到十天内不做♥爱♥
not have sex for the next seven to ten days.
会对这段关系有好处
Okay...
好
Um, that's sort of an insanely weird thing to bring up.
提出这种事好像很诡异啊
I just really like you, and I don't want to...
我只是很喜欢你 我不想...
Yeah, I-I get it, but this is a first date, right?
我明白 但这才是第一次约会吧
So this thing that "we have"
所以我们的这段感情
started a little less than an hour ago.
才开始了不到一小时
Which means I myself wasn't even really thinking about sex, to be honest.
所以老实说 我个人真没想到性事
So, yeah, I think I'll be able to wait an entire week.
所以我想等上一个礼拜没问题
Week to ten days. Right. Not a problem.
一个礼拜到十天 好的 没问题
Look, do you know how much it means to me that
你知道你有考虑这回事
you're even considering this?
对我而言有多重要吗
Look, I mean, I don't know if our relationship is forever,
我不知道我们的关系能不能一直维持下去
but I know that nothing's ever felt
但是我这辈子最真实的感受
as real to me as my love for you.
就是我对你的爱
And if there's a way for me to express
假如有种方法能让我表达
how I feel about you,
我对你的感觉
whether it's buying you dinner or spending time with you
无论是请你吃晚餐 或者和你共度时光
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表