Mr. Shue? Yes?
舒老师 说
May I be excused? Too much Diet Coke.
我能去方便一下吗 可乐喝多了
Yeah.
去吧
There you go.
给你
Excuse me.
喂喂
What the hell are you doing in here?
你怎么跑进来了
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I thought this was the little boys' room.
我以为这是男厕呢
Stop right there, voice of Elmo.
给我站住 手偶配音演员
Do you honestly expect me to believe you stumbled in here by accident?
你真以为我会相信你是不小心走进来了吗
Please don't tell anyone.
求你别告诉别人
I'm afraid to use the boys' bathroom.
我不敢上男厕
I can't. I just don't feel comfortable in there.
我做不到 就是觉得不自在
I make sure to only come in here during class
我都是在上课期间来的
so no one finds out or gets upset.
这样就没人会发现 或生气了
Oh. Don't worry.
没事
Your secret's safe with me.
我不会说出去的
And that's how it all started...
一切就是这么开始的
the Great McKinley Bathroom Gender Riot of 2013.
2013年麦金利厕所性别骚乱
Bree figured out that the boys' room
布莉发现男厕是个好地方
was a great place to make out in and not get caught.
因为在那里跟男生乱搞不会被发现
You've been avoiding me.
你一直在躲着我
Stoner Brett started using the girls' bathroom
"嗑药帝"布莱特开始使用女厕所
because it was cleaner and it smelled better,
因为那里更干净 味道好一些
and heheard a rumor that the toilet seats were heated.
而且他还听说马桶圈是加热的
And then the girls started using the boys' room
然后女生们开始用男厕
when they realized that boys never had to wait in a line.
因为他们意识到 男生上厕所不用排队
It was chaos.
简直乱成一锅粥
Whoops.
我勒个去
I just had the most incredible experience of my life.
我刚刚经历了人生中最不可思议的事
Oh, my God. Did you cut your hair?
老天爷啊 你剪头发了吗
I was feeling stuck.
我觉得自己被困住了
You know, Rupert's amazing,
鲁伯特真是厉害
but he has such specific views on everything.
但他对凡事都很挑剔
And it's not like I don't trust his vision,
我倒不是不相信他的眼光
but I felt like I needed to just rebel a little bit
但我觉得我需要稍稍叛逆一下
in order to have more room to play.
这样才能有表演的空间
So he doesn't know that you were wearing a wig?
他不知道你戴了假发吗
Not at first, but then I told him after rehearsal.
起初不知道 但排练结束后我告诉了他
And he really loved it, and I might get to wear it in the show.
而他非常喜欢 我演出时或许也能戴了
What if he got mad about you lying to him?
那如果他气你骗了他呢
Or-or what if he saw that you cut your hair and sent you packing?
如果他看到你剪了头发把你打发走了呢
Okay, you know what, Kurt? You've become boring.
知道吗 科特 你变无聊了
You go to class, and then you come home and you watch your stories
你去上课 然后回家 看你的电视节目
and you eat all this food and you Skype with Blaine,
吃一堆东西 跟布莱恩视频
and it's not even sexy Skyping.
而且还不是性感视频
I know this because you just go to sleep.
我之所以知道 是因为你会直接睡觉
Same thing every day.
每天都是如此
I change up my afternoon smoothie occasionally.
我偶尔会换一下午后冰沙的口味
You know,it felt so good taking a risk with this wig.
用这个假发冒险的感觉真的很棒
It's, like, I just... I felt so alive.
感觉自己充满活力
And I know I could have messed everything up, but I didn't even care.
我也知道这么做可能会把事情搞砸 但我不在乎
It's, like, I just wanted to risk it all.
我就是想冒这个险
What's gotten into you? I don't know. But do you remember
你怎么了 不知道 但你记得
in high school, everything felt so urgent?
高中的时候 我们总觉得很紧迫
Like if we didn't just go for it we'd lose our chance forever?
就好像不努力一搏就会永远失去机会
Yes, it was very stressful.
是啊 压力很大
I want to feel that way again.
我想再体会那种感觉
Does this have something to do with Finn?
这跟芬恩有关吗
You know, if part of my grieving process
如果在我悲伤挣扎的过程中
is just diving headfirst into life,
要义无反顾投入到生活当中
then... maybe.
那可能跟他有关吧
All right, Rachel Berry...
好吧 蕾切尔·贝里
you got me.
被你说动了
Let's go out and do something crazy.
我们去做点疯狂的事
Like what? Let's go use flash photography at the Met.
比如呢 去大都会博物馆频闪摄影
Small potatoes. How about we break out
没劲 不如我们
the bottle of limoncello you've been saving up.
打开那瓶你一直存着的柠檬酒
What for?
干什么
Anesthesia.
麻醉
Both orangutans have been charged with solicitation
两只大猩猩被控招♥妓♥
and impersonating a police officer.
以及假扮警♥察♥
Prosecutors say both Tickles and Bam-Bam
公诉人称 痒痒和邦邦
will be tried as adults.
都将作为成年人受审
And now let's stroll on down to Sue's Corner,
下面我们进入《苏之角》栏目
with cheerleading icon, Principal Sue Sylvester.
由啦啦队界的标杆 苏·西尔威斯特校长主持
Thank you, Rod. Andrea.
谢谢 罗德 安德莉亚
America,
观众们
tonight I address a nation at war.
今晚我要对一个战时国家发表讲话
Now, I'm not referring to Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad,
我不是指叙利亚独♥裁♥者巴沙尔·阿萨德
who gassed his own people when they began to make fun
他用毒气攻击自己的人♥民♥
of his extremely hilarious lisp.
就因为他们嘲笑他口齿不清
No, this nation faces a far more insidious foe:
这个国家面临着更加狡猾阴险的敌人
Miley Cyrus...
麦莉·赛勒斯
and the genital-flapping dance known as "Twerking"
还有那种老二乱甩的"电臀舞"
that makes men and women alike look like
这种舞蹈把人搞得像是
overgrown, constipated toddlers.
发育过快的痴呆儿童
This vulgar, sexually explicit excuse for a dance craze
这种粗俗 有明确性暗示的舞蹈潮流
has brought American culture to a new low.
将美国文化带入了一个新低谷
And that's why tonight, Western Ohio,
所以今晚 在西俄亥俄
I solemnly pledge to end the pandemic of twerking
我郑重呼吁大家彻底叫停
once and for all.
这股电臀舞热潮
Not only will I outlaw twerking at McKinley High,
我不仅会在麦金利高中发布电臀舞禁令
but I have submitted a bill to the Ohio State Legislature
还会向俄亥俄州立法机构提交法案
banning twerking in Ohio public schools.
建议在俄亥俄的公立学校禁止电臀舞
And Hannah Montana
汉娜·蒙塔娜
can go back to naked-straddling the three-ton wrecking ball
可以继续裸骑家得宝促销买♥♥来的
she was clearly upsold at Home Depot,
三吨♥破碎球
as the tiny cinderblock room she's elected to demolish
而她说要拆掉的那间小煤渣房♥
is only about 12 square feet
只有十二平方尺大
and already has a wall missing.
而且本来就缺了面墙
And that's how Sue sees it.
以上就是苏的看法
Ron.
罗恩
Oo-hoo, Sue!
犀利哟 苏
You're outta sight.
真知灼见
We'll be right back.
稍后马上回来
She will not get away with this...
她不会得逞的
Guys, guys! What's going on? Did you not see
伙计们 出了什么问题 难道你没看
Principal Sylvester's latest "Sue's Corner"?
西尔威斯特校长最新那期《苏之角》吗
She's trying to take away our God-given right
她要剥夺我们跳电臀舞的权利
to twerk, Mr. Shue, it's bullcrap!
舒老师 这是胡扯
I think what we're all feeling, Mr. Shue,
舒老师 大家现在应该能感觉到
is that we were really onto something
我们想在全国赛上跳电臀舞这事
with this whole twerking at Nationals thing...
遇到了不小的阻力
I completely agree with you.
我完全同意
Principal Sylvester is drawing a line in the sand.
西尔威斯特校长是在划定界线
She's deciding what's acceptable and what's not,
她想来决定什么可为 什么不可为
and that's just not gonna stand.
而这是不可容忍♥的
The fact is, twerking is about blurring the lines,
事实是 电臀舞关乎模糊界线
between the past and the present,
模糊过去和现实
between men and women,
男性和女性
between tradition and envelope-pushing!
传统和创新之间的界线
It's all in that Alan Thicke song that I love.
我喜欢的那首艾伦·锡克歌♥曲里阐明了这一切
"Blurred Lines" By Robin Thicke? Exactly.
艾伦·锡克的《模糊界线》吗 没错
That's not what that song's about.
那首歌♥表达的不是这个意思
Sue Sylvester wants to draw a line in the sand?
苏·西尔威斯特想划定界线是吧
Well, we're gonna blur it.
我们就模糊界线
And blow this debate wide open!
把这场辩论给搞大
**Everybody get up*
*大家一起来
**Everybody get up*
*大家一起来
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表