Us Santas tend to keep pretty close ranks.
我们圣诞老人之间很有团结精神
Okay, listen.
听着
Even I'll admit that
虽然说看到你之后
my girl-loving vagina is feeling a little jingle bell from you,
连我搞百合的黑木耳都有点酥麻
but, uh, we don't need your help.
但我们不需要你帮忙
Okay, well, then...
那好吧
I'll just go.
我走就是了
But if I were you guys, I would...
但如果我是你们的话
I would leave out the back door.
就会从后门溜
I mean, these places tend to
每值圣诞季
turn people into animals when 'tis the season.
这种地方都能把人搞成禽兽
You mess with somebody's Yule,
你要是敢让谁过不好圣诞
and they will trample your ass.
他们能把你揍得哭爹喊娘
Okay, no, please. I'm sorry, we-we don't...
拜托别走 抱歉 我们...
we don't want to be trampled, so...
我们可不想被揍
what do we need to do?
我们该怎么办
Yes. Anything. Truly.
是啊 支个招吧 真心求你了
Uh, I'm Kurt, by the way. Newly single.
对了 我叫科特 刚恢复单身
Well, it's not a one-day fix.
这件事一天是搞不定的
I can calm things down for today,
我可以先把今天的局面稳住
but if you truly want to save Christmas for this store
但如果你们真想挽救这家商店的圣诞季
and all of you, it's gonna take the rest of the week.
你们三个人这一整周都要忙活起来
I hereby deputize each of you as my elves.
我在此委派你们做我的小精灵
Ooh, we're deputized. Sounds fun.
我们受到委派了 听着很有意思
What are our responsibilities?
我们都有什么责任
Well, let's not get into that just yet.
先别急着谈责任
I like to get to know my elves first.
我想先了解我的小精灵们
So what do you guys say?
你们想怎么办
Maybe dinner?
共进晚餐行吗
Your place? How is 8:00?
在你们家 八点怎么样
Right on.
好哇
Merry Christmas, everybody.
圣诞快乐 各位
Ho ho ho.
吼吼吼
And that's why ancient Egyptians regarded dung beetles as sacred.
所以古埃及人才后悔将屎壳郎视为神圣之物
Attention, McKinley idiots.
注意听好 麦金利傻♥逼♥们
Come on.
别这样
Here are your morning announcements
现在是早间通告时间
that were obviously too unimportant to be mentioned until now.
这件屁事不值一提 所以我才拖到了现在
The three runners-up in the politically-correct
今年政♥治♥立场正确的环保主题
green-themed Christmas Tree decorating Contest are...
圣诞树装饰大赛的三名亚军分别是...
the Biology Club...
生物学会
...the 420 Club...
瘾君子俱乐部
Oh, sick.
牛逼啊
...and Beiste and the football team.
碧斯特和橄榄球队
What about me, Coach?
那我呢 教练
What about me?
怎么没我啊
Inside voice, Becky.
别喊 贝基
And the winner of the tacky plastic angel made in the Philippines
最终赢得由菲律宾十二岁童工制♥造♥的
by a 12-year-old child slave is...
俗不拉几的塑料天使的是...
bah, humbug... the glee club.
我呸 是欢乐合唱团
Don't, Becky. Becky, don't.
不要 贝基 住手
Becky, no. Don't, don't...
贝基 别 不要
Everything's fine.
没出啥事
That's it.
搞定
Thanks, Will.
谢谢你 威尔
Shocker.
真惊了
The virgin Marley gets to play the Virgin Mary.
处♥女♥玛莉要扮演圣母玛利亚了
Aren't you worried about typecasting?
你不怕以后很难转型吗
What's with the snark?
你这冷嘲热讽的要闹哪样
I asked you to audition,
我让你去试唱
and you said... I didn't want it.
结果你却说 我不想演圣母
You obviously do.
你显然很想演
I don't get it.
我真搞不懂
If this is something that is important to you,
如果这个角色对你而言很重要的话
maybe we can talk to Mr. Shue...
我们可以找舒老师谈谈
Don't you get it? I'm a Christian,
你还不懂吗 我是个基♥督♥徒
and I know what it means to have the Virgin Mary's spirit in your heart.
我知道心怀圣母精神有多重要
I don't have it.
我已经不圣洁了
And I don't deserve to be her.
我不配演圣母
To tell you the truth,
跟你说实话
I'm more like Mary Magdalene.
我更像是抹大拉的马利亚
Do we really have to take down all of the ornaments?
我们真的要把所有装饰物都摘下来吗
Rachel, yes.
是的 蕾切尔
I thought it'd be nice to have a tree-trimming party to,
我觉得办个圣诞树装饰派对
you know, get us in the holiday spirit.
让我们融入节日气氛 感觉肯定不错
We all set in there?
里面都准备好了吗
If, by "all set," you mean did I light
如果把洗手间里所有的
the candy-cane scented candles on the toilet,
拐杖糖香熏蜡烛都点燃就算准备好了的话
then yes, we are all set.
那我们一切就绪了
Good, perfect.
非常好
Now, here. Try this.
来 尝一口
I added some nutmeg.
我加了点肉豆蔻
No. I think that needs some kick. I mean, come on, Kurt.
不行 我觉得还需要点提味的料 行行好 科特
Don't all you gays love Julia Child?
你们基佬不是都喜欢朱莉娅·查尔德吗
Didn't she, like, spike everything?
她不是什么菜都爱掺烈酒吗
Well, I guess I could add some cooking sherry in here. Yes.
我大概可以加点雪利料酒 对
Ho. Ho. Ho.
吼吼吼
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
God, this is unbelievable.
天呐 太不可思议了
I mean... for struggling actors,
对于你们这群挣扎的演员来说
geez, you guys got a great apartment.
这间公♥寓♥也太棒了吧
Is that vintage?
那是古董吗
Uh-huh, yeah.
对啊
II love vintage. Yeah.
我喜欢古董 好吧
Albums.
专辑
Well, you gotta have vintage.
古董怎能缺呢
So, uh... you got any tricks in that bag, Santa?
你的布袋里能变出好玩意吗
Well, you know, I do do all kinds of parties.
我确实会在各种派对上表演
Kids, bachelorette...
儿童派对 单身女郎派对
bachelor...
单身汉派对
Well, let's see. I got balloons
让我看看 这里有气球
and helium...
氦气
Costumes.
演出服
All kinds of stuff.
各种玩意
So how did you guys all meet?
你们都是怎么认识的
We were in, um, high school glee club together.
我们都是高中合唱团的
Kurt and I first, and then... it's just...
科特和我先认识的 后来...就...
it's complicated.
说来复杂啦
Glee club, huh?
欢乐合唱团
Do you guys take requests?
你们接受点歌♥吗
'Cause I just thought of something truly amazing.
我刚好想到一个绝妙的主意
**Alright you chipmunks, ready to sing your song*
*好了花栗鼠们 准备好唱歌♥了吗
**I say we are*
*准备好了
**Yeah, let's sing it now*
*好啦 来唱歌♥吧
**Okay Rachel*
*好了吗瑞秋
**Okay*
*好了
**Okay Santana*
*你呢 桑塔纳
**Okay*
*好了
**Okay Kurt*
*科特呢
**Kurt?...KURT*
*科特 科特
**OKAY*
*来啦
**Christmas, Christmas time is near*
*圣诞 圣诞要来到
**Time for toys and time for cheer*
*玩具时间乐开怀
**We've been good, but we can't last*
*乖乖听话难坚持
**Hurry Christmas, hurry fast*
*期盼圣诞快快来
**Want a plane that loops the loop*
*帅气飞机翻跟头
**Me, I want a hula hoop*
*我只想要呼啦圈
**We can hardly stand the wait*
*心急如焚难忍♥耐
**Please Christmas, don't be late*
*圣诞公公别迟到
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表