**When I'm wiser and I'm older*
*深谙世事我愈发成熟
**All this time I was finding myself*
*原来一直在寻找真我
**And I didn't know I was lost*
*那时不知是迷失自我
**So wake me up*
*我才醒悟
Great job tonight, Rachel.
今晚真棒 蕾切尔
Thank you, Barclay. Remember to rest your voice.
谢谢 巴克利 记得休息嗓子
We've got two shows tomorrow. All right.
明晚还有两场 好
46 down, 5,000 more to go.
演完了四十六场 还有五千场呢
If we're lucky. Oh, knock on wood!
如果幸运的话 敲敲木头[好运]哦
Have a great night. Thank you.
晚上愉快 谢谢
Barclay, could I just have five minutes to myself, please?
巴克利 能让我自己待五分钟吗
Oh. I'm so sorry.
抱歉
Hi, Rachel. So sorry to bother you.
蕾切尔 抱歉打扰你了
You were absolutely radiant tonight.
你今晚真是太棒了
I am such a fan.
我太喜欢你了
Thank you so much.
谢谢
Uh, Lee Paulblatt. Hello.
李·保布拉特 你好
Yes, I have been in love with Funny Girl since I was, like, seven.
我自从七岁就喜欢上了《妙女郎》
A-Are you a friend of Paolo's?
你是保罗的朋友吗
No, no, no, no. Well, I mean, yes.
不不 算是吧
We did a pilot with him a few years back.
我们几年前跟他拍过一部试播集
It was a train wreck. It's not Paolo's fault,
超级糟糕 也不能怪他
but... Actually, it is.
不对 就怪他
But no, I actually came here to see you.
其实我是来见你的
I'm, uh, Lee Paulblatt.
我是李·保布拉特
I'm from Fox, the television company.
福克斯的 那家电视公♥司♥
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, okay. Oh, okay. Yeah.
好吧 好嘞
Yeah, I'm just in New York for the up-fronts,
我来纽约做些筹备工作
and this is the show that I wanted to see. Oh...
这部剧是我最想看的
Actually, I wanted to see the Rachel Weisz- Daniel Craig Betrayal--
其实我想看蕾切尔·薇姿和丹尼尔·克雷格的电影
but that's an impossible ticket to get--
但那部一票难求
and there was this woman in this show
而且这部剧的观众席里有个女人
that was just eating candy the entire time--
整部剧过程中一直在吃糖
I wanted to punch her in the face--
我真想揍她的脸
but I enjoyed it, and you were wonderful.
但是我看得很享受 你演得超棒
Rachel...
蕾切尔
I have got a pilot that I think you would be fantastic for.
我要拍个试播集 我觉得你会很合适
It's called Song of Solomon.
叫做《所罗门之歌♥》
I would love for you to come in to test for it.
我很希望你能去试镜
I think you would be perfect for it.
我觉得你会是最佳人选
I mean, I close my eyes, Rachel,
我闭上眼睛 蕾切尔
and all I see is you in it.
就只能看到你出演那个角色
That's how powerful of an image
你今晚在台上的表演
that you created for me tonight upon that stage.
就是对我造成了如此强大的冲击
God, I wish I had a singing voice. I don't.
真希望我能唱歌♥ 但我不能
I'm not allowed to sing-- my mother said that--
我是不能唱歌♥的 这是我妈说的
because I have this... I digress.
因为我有... 跑题了
Does this sound like something that you would be interested in?
你觉得对此感兴趣吗
Yes. Of course! Well, great.
当然了 太好了
Well, we're gonna want you to read with our Solomon,
我们想要你跟所罗门一起念下台本
but, uh, he is in the middle of shooting a feature.
但他正在拍电影
It's a terrible feature.
糟糕透了
I don't know why he's chosen to do it.
真不知道他为什么要去
But I am not his agent.
但我不是他的经纪人
So, we would need to do it next Tuesday in L.A.
我们得下周二去洛杉矶试镜
Does that work for you?
你能行吗
Um... no...
不行
Well, Tuesday I have a show, so...
周二我有演出的
Uh, actually, your understudy has a show on Tuesday.
其实 周二你的替角要演出
Ah, just fly out for Tuesday, and do the test,
周二飞过去试镜
and then you can hop on the next flight back. Does that work for you?
然后乘下一班飞机回来就行 可以吗
You know what? I'm gonna leave before you can say no.
这样吧 我不等你拒绝就走掉
That's how I work. Bye.
我就是这样的人 再见
This is for you.
这是给你的
Oh, my God, it looks so good.
天呐 看起来好棒
So, we're a hit?
我们火了吧
Oh, come on.
得了
You are so amazing up there! Amazing!
你简直棒呆了 屌♥炸了
We're gonna run forever.
我们会演一辈子了
Thank you, Sidney, and I really... I want to make you proud,
谢谢你 西德尼 我真的很想让你骄傲
it's just, um... I just, I think I'm feeling, you know,
但我在想 我觉得我有点...
the wear and tear of the eight shows a week,
每周八场挺累人的
and, I mean, I wouldn't want to get sick
我担心我会生病什么的
and miss a performance...
错过一场演出
No, no, no, no, no. You're not gonna...
不不 你不会的
Put that... put that out of your head.
别去想那些
You're not gonna get sick. Tell you what.
你不会生病的 这样吧
I'm gonna call Dr. Sugarman,
我打给苏格曼医生
the best ENT in New York.
纽约最好的耳鼻喉科医生
He's gonna give you, um, a B12 drip,
他会给你打维生素B12的点滴
and also, um, shoot steroids down your throat.
往你喉咙里打类固醇
Um, I mean, wouldn't it be easier for me to just,
可是这样会不会更好
you know, take a show off?
我可以休息一场啊
No, no, no, no. I mean, your understudy is beautiful, she is.
不行 你的替角很不错
You know, maybe if you, you know,
除非是你
if your head came off, or there was a...
头掉下来 或者
some kind of invasion of aliens in midtown Manhattan,
曼哈顿发生了外星人入侵
maybe, maybe.
那或许可以
You are the show,
你就是这部剧
and the show must go on.
演出必须继续下去
No.
不对
*- Where are you going with this... - I'm going *Here...*
你是想怎么唱 我想这样*嘿...
That's what you asked me to do. No. Okay, listen.
你是让我这么唱的 不行 听我说
I'm not feeling it in here.
我没感觉
Uh, we're on the clock, Mercedes.
我们时间紧迫 梅赛德斯
If you don't get this track down this week,
本周内如果你不能完成这首歌♥
you're gonna lose your release date.
你就拿不到发行日期了
Here we go. Okay, listen,
又来了 好吧 听我说
didn't you say that you moved to New York
你不是说你搬来纽约
so that you can get more of a New York vibe?
就是为了平添纽约范儿吗
Well, this...
这样
fish tank could be anywhere--
在录音棚里唱歌♥ 到哪不行啊
L.A., Lima, Lesbos.
洛杉矶 利马 莱斯博斯岛
Maybe for your last song, you need to...
或许你最后一首歌♥ 你得...
get out from behind the glass.
走出这道玻璃墙
Well, Bruce Springsteen once put a drum set in an elevator
布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀曾在电梯里放了一套架子鼓
to get a purer sound than in the studio.
好得到比录音棚更纯粹的音效
**Yo, remember back on the boogie*
*还记得在很久以前
**When cats use to harmonize like*
*猫可以和谐共存
**Yo, my men and my women*
*就像男人和女人
**Don't forget about the dean*
*不要忘了教导主任
**Sirat al-Mustaqim*
*正确的道路
**It's about a thing (Uh, yo)*
*这关于那事
**If ya feel real good wave your hands in the air*
*如果你觉得爽 在空中挥挥手
**And lick two shots in the atmosphere*
*就着这劲头 干了这杯酒
**Baby it's been three weeks since you've been looking for your friend*
*自上次找你朋友 已经过了三周
**The one you let hit it and never called you again*
*你俩上♥床♥以后 电♥话♥就再也没有
**'Member when he told you he was 'bout the Benjamins*
*他说他看上了 本杰明家的妞
**You act like you ain't hear him then gave him a little trim*
*你假装没听见 让他尝了点甜头
**To begin, how you think you really gon' pretend*
*你怎么会觉得你有办法假装
**Like you wasn't down then you called him again*
*给他打电♥话♥的时候难掩失望
**Plus when you give it up so easy you ain't even fooling him*
*你轻易地献身 甚至没耍他
**If you did it then, then you probably do it again, yeah*
*床单滚过一次 难免梅开二度
**Talking out your neck sayin' you're a Christian*
*虚张声势地说自己是基♥督♥徒
**A Muslim sleeping with the gin*
*天天抱着酒瓶入睡的穆♥斯♥林♥
**Now that was the sin that did Jezebel in*
*这就是耶洗别犯下的罪
**Who you gon' tell when the repercussions spin*
*尝到苦果的时候你又要找谁哭
**Showing off your ass 'cause you're thinking it's a trend*
*四处大肆宣扬 觉得这样最时髦
**Girlfriend, let me break it down for you again*
*姑娘啊 请再听我说说
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表