I don't have time for your lame-ass bull crap.
没时间跟你在这闲扯淡
I'm sorry, Blaine Warbler.
对不起 林莺布莱恩
That was totally inappropriate.
我刚才说话太粗鲁了
Please come sit with me.
过来跟我坐坐吧
Sometimes I fly off the handle. Like yesterday,
我有时候会大发脾气 就像是昨天
when I taped Dottie's buns together.
我用胶布把多蒂的发髻缠在了一起
I did it for my old man.
我是为了老爸才这么做的
I wanted him to think I was cool.
我想让他觉得我很酷
That's really heavy, Becky. Thanks for sharing.
你的故事真沉重 贝基 感谢分享
What's going on with you, Blaine?
你是什么情况 布莱恩
Well, to tell the truth, guys,
说实话 伙计们
I feel really, really guilty about missing Kurt's show in New York.
我为那天错过科特的演出感到很内疚
Why? It's a stupid cover band.
为什么啊 不过是个蠢透的翻唱乐队而已
And, dude, you go to New York all the time
哥们 你整天往纽约跑的
you were just there last week.
上周才刚刚去过
True. But Kurt needs me.
没错 但科特需要我
We all need you, because you are so awesome.
我们都需要你 因为你人超赞
Yeah, you're America's gay sweetheart.
是啊 你是美国基佬大众情人
Thanks, guys.
谢谢你们
You guys are, like, my only real friends.
你们是我仅有的真正朋友
But we're not real; we're puppets.
但我们不是真人 只是人偶而已
Maybe that's a bad thing.
这可能是件坏事
Maybe the fact that I can only really feel like myself
我只有跟完全在自己掌握之中的朋友相处
with friends I can totally control
才觉得自♥由♥自在
is keeping me from really feeling like I'm close to anyone.
这让我觉得没法跟任何人亲近
Maybe it's indicative of a deeper intimacy issue.
也许这说明我有更深层的亲密问题
Or maybe everyone should just wise up
或许大家应该放聪明点
and start doing everything you say,
一切都听从你的指挥
because you are so right on all the time.
因为你每次都能说到点子上
By the way, did you notice you're now having puppet fantasies
对了 你发现自己在合唱室之外也开始幻想
outside the choir room?
与人偶对话了吗
That's not normal.
这不正常
Seriously, you might want to get a CAT scan.
说真的 你最好去做个断层扫描
Hello, hello. Wake up. Hey.
喂喂 别走神了
Will you cover for me, please? I've got to leave early.
你能帮我打个掩护吗 我得早走一会
Uh, y-yeah, sure. Why?
没问题 怎么了
It's not important. Later.
没什么 回见
Hey, so are you ready to go?
你准备好要走了吗
No need. The crimson tide is rolling again.
不必了 红潮风暴又来袭了
I got my period. I'm not pregnant.
我来大姨妈了 我没怀孕
I guess I was just late... this month.
这个月来晚了而已
Are you serious? That's awesome news.
真的吗 太好了
I am so relieved. You're relieved?
我这就放心了 放心了
Why? I was the one who had to go to the doctor visit.
为什么 是我要去看医生 又不是你
No, I just mean that I'm relieved that the whole thing is over,
不 让我安心的是这整件事都过去了
you know, for the both of us.
对我们俩都是
Let me hit you with the blunt instrument of reality, Puckerman.
让我用残酷现实把你敲醒吧 帕克曼
You're still you, a douchey playboy
你还是那个混♥蛋♥花♥花♥公♥子♥
who's gonna spend the rest of his life
只要你还有一口气在
dealing with one mess after another as long as he lives.
就得不停地给自己收拾烂摊子
One of these days, you are gonna knock someone up,
总有那么一天你会把某个姑娘的肚子搞大
and I feel bad for whoever has to have a child that shares your DNA.
无论是谁怀上你的孩子 我都为她感到悲哀
Hey, I'm gonna make a great father one day.
我将来会做个好爸爸的
To who?
谁的好爸爸
Your seven kids by seven different women?
七个不同姑娘生的七个私生子吗
Not unless you change.
除非你洗心革面
Bree, look, I'm sorry, okay?
布莉 对不起
I know this whole thing was really scary and traumatic...
我知道这件事很吓人 给你造成了心理阴影
Just do me a favor and stay away from me from now on.
帮我个忙 从现在起别来招惹我了
You're toxic.
你是个毒娃
A little known fact,
大家都知道
McKinley saved a bundle on new lockers
麦金利通过使用回收金属
by using recycled metal.
省下了一笔买♥♥新柜子的开销
These lockers are actually Kalashnikovs
这些柜子其实是车♥臣♥战争中
that were melted down during the war in Chechnya.
融化掉的卡拉什尼科夫冲♥锋♥枪♥
Uh, Principal Sylvester.
西尔威斯特校长
Yes. I owe you an apology. I...
什么事 我该向你道歉
I get in business mode, and I may not be that observant, so I...
我进入了工作状态 可能没那么善于观察
Well, I...might've overlooked your more... feminine side.
我之前可能忽略了你女性化的一面
Oh. No worries, Superintendant.
没关系 主管先生
No worries.
没关系
Please.
请吧
And this... is the choir room of McKinley's pride and joy,
这是麦金利最让人引以为傲的全国赛冠军合唱团
our national championship glee club, the New Directions.
新航向乐团的合唱室
Attention, McKinley School Board,
请注意 麦金利高中董事会
Sue Sylvester has put our children in grave danger.
苏·西尔威斯特把学生们置于严重危险之中
There is a gas leak in this room
这间教室有瓦斯泄漏
that is a direct result of Sue Sylvester's failed leadership!
这是由苏·西尔威斯特的领导无方直接导致的
No, there was a gas leak in this room,
不 这里曾经有过瓦斯泄漏
but I fixed it.
但我已经修好了
I know a gas-induced fantasy dance sequence
我一看到合唱团跟出现幻觉似的翩翩起舞
when I experience one.
就知道是瓦斯泄漏闹的
And despite the fact that facilities management
虽然管理学校设施
is under your jurisdiction, janitor Figgins,
属于你的管辖范围 费金斯清洁工
I found the problem, I corrected it,
但我发现了问题 并将其解决
and now I'm cutting your pay in half.
现在我要把你的工资减半
Principal Sylvester, we've seen enough.
西尔威斯特校长 我们视察得差不多了
Yours is precisely the type of leadership this school needs.
你正是这所学校需要的那种领导
The board would like to make you principal on a permanent basis.
董事会将任命你为正式校长
Congratulations, Sue.
恭喜你 苏
Oh, thank you so much, Superintendant.
太感谢你了 主管先生
How about we go out and celebrate?
我们出去庆祝一下如何
Excuse me?
你说什么
Would you like to go out on a date with me?
你愿意跟我出去约会吗
Um... no. I don't want to do that.
不 我不想跟你约会
Am I okay?
我还好吗
I mean, is this what it feels like to be losing your mind?
失去理智就是这种感觉吗
I'm unraveling.
我要弄明白
I feel like Mel Gibson in The Beaver.
我感觉像是《海狸先生》里的梅尔·吉布森
More like Mel Gibson in Mad Max,
你更像是《疯狂的麦克斯》中的梅尔·吉布森
with your abs and your... leather.
因为你有超赞的腹肌 还有迷人的...皮衣[老二]
Wait, what leather?
等等 什么皮衣
The leather I was imagining you in
我当时幻想着你身穿皮衣
when I was rubbing vapor cream all over your smooth...
就当我在你光滑...无毛的...胸膛上
hairless... chest.
擦薄荷膏的时候
Tina, I'm engaged.
蒂娜 人家都订婚啦
Hey, what's going on? Uh, nothing!
你干什么呢 没什么
I'm-I'm just, um, cleaning my head out.
我只是在清醒头脑
Just trying to figure some stuff out.
把某些问题想明白
Is that supposed to be me?
那是我的人偶吗
What?! That's...that-that's crazy.
什么 你别搞笑了
She has Asian eyes and my exact dress.
她长着丹凤眼 还穿着跟我一样的衣服
Total coincidence.
完全是巧合
Not everything is about you, Tina. What do you want?
不是啥事都跟你有关 蒂娜 你找我有什么事
I just wanted to let you know that everybody feels bad.
我想让你知道大家都觉得很过意不去
We spent pretty much the whole glee session discussing
我们基本上整堂合唱课都在讨论
how much pressure you're under
你现在承受的巨大压力
with nationals, graduation...
要比全国赛 还要忙毕业
The engagement.
还有订婚的事情
You were just trying to exert some control, and the truth is,
你只是想努力控制自己的生活 事实上
you should have some. You've earned it.
你该拥有控制权 这是你应得的
Sam suggested you should have the lead on one of the songs at nationals.
萨姆建议让你在全国赛上领唱一首歌♥
So we took a vote and it was unanimous.
我们投了票 一致同意这个提议
Piano, a capella, whatever you think is right.
弹钢琴 清唱 你想怎样都可以
Thanks, Tina. Of course.
谢谢你 蒂娜 别客气
So if you're done being a puppet master,
你要是现在不当人偶师了
do you think you could take your hand out from under my dress?
能不能把手从我裙子底下拿出来
Yeah.
对
It's okay. Sorry about that.
没关系 对不起
Thanks.
谢谢
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表