Don't get me wrong.
别误会
I know this is a sad day for McKinley,
我知道这对麦金利高中是悲伤的一天
and that we've come back to reflect on everything
而我们是回来是为了回顾
that Glee Club is meant to us.
合唱团对我们的全部意义
But still, I figure they'd at least put up a poster, saying,
不过 我以为他们至少会摆张海报
"Welcome back, Mercedes."
写上"欢迎回来 梅赛德斯"
I mean, look, no confetti.
拜托 居然没人撒彩纸屑
No red carpet, even though I called.
我都打了电♥话♥ 居然没人铺红毯
I'm the biggest recording artist this school's ever produced!
我可是本校毕业的最大的明星啊
What the hell?!
搞什么啊
I would be so excited. I'm excited.
换了我也会很激动 是啊
Are you nervous? I mean, like, a little.
你紧张吗 有一点吧
Of course she is!
那还用说
It's your Broadway debut! I know!
你要初次登上百老汇了啊 是啊
Oh, my God. I can't wait for that album to drop.
天呐 我真等不及发专了
Thank you.
谢谢
I mean, come on. She wrote a couple of songs.
拜托 她就是写了几首歌♥而已嘛
Big whoop.
有什么了不起
So what? She got cast in a play as an annoying Jewish girl.
怎么了 不就是在音乐剧里扮演鬼见嫌的犹太女吗
What a surprise.
真是意想不到
There's only one way to assert my God-given superiority.
想要维护我天赐的优越性只有一个办法
Sit front and center in the Rachel chair.
坐在中间最前面的蕾切尔椅子上
Greet each other.
打招呼啊
Hello, Rachel.
你好啊 蕾切尔
I am so happy to hear about all of your success.
听到你的种种成功我好开心
Oh, thank you so much, Mercedes.
太谢谢你了 梅赛德斯
And you are looking well.
你看起来真不错
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, if you'll excuse me,
失陪一下
I'll make my way to the back of the bus.
我去后面坐了
100 lessons.
一百节课
Hey, can I get Finn's plaque when we clear this place out?
我们清空这里的时候我能拿走芬恩的牌子吗
No, the plaque stays here.
牌子要留在这儿
Lillian and Finn belong here at McKinley.
莉莉安和芬恩应该留在麦金利
It means so much to me
你们这么多人
that so many of you came back on such short notice
能在这么短的时间里赶回来
to celebrate the past few years.
庆祝过去的这几年 这对我意义重大
To sit in this room one last time
最后一次坐在这间教室里
and sing.
一起唱歌♥
Your assignment is to sing one of the songs we sang in here,
你们的作业就是唱一首我们在这儿唱过的歌♥
but reinvented in some way.
但要用新的方式
Way back in the old days when I started the glee club,
当年我成立合唱团的时候
I would give an assignment, and then I would...
我会布置作业 然后
I would give a little demonstration of what I was looking for.
我会做一番小小的展示 让你们明白我的要求
Yeah!
好诶
See, you all cheer now,
你们现在欢呼
but just wait till he starts rapping.
等他开始说唱就想自戳双耳了
Okay, no hip-hop today, Santana.
今天不唱嘻哈 桑塔纳
However, I have asked a very special person to come join me.
不过我请来一位特殊的客人来跟我合唱
And it seemed appropriate since her contributions
我觉得这样也合适 因为当初是她的捐助
helped save the glee club,
保住了合唱团
or at least the auditorium way back when.
至少保住了礼堂
Please welcome, all the way from Broadway,
请欢迎 远道从百老汇而来
Miss April Rhodes!
埃普丽尔·罗兹小姐
Hey, y'all!
大家好啊
You know, she once taught me how to shoplift meat in my vagina.
她曾经教我怎么用小妹妹去商店偷东西
Right?
不错吧
So, Mr. Moneybags says to me, he says,
阔佬先生对我说
"April Rhodes, you sing like an angel
埃普丽尔·罗兹 你唱歌♥像个天使
"And make love like a tiger.
做♥爱♥像只老虎
"But the old ball and chain's got your number.
但是你被束缚了
So I'm afraid I gots to set you loose."
所以我只能给你自♥由♥
So, you know what he did?
你们知道他做了什么吗
He bought me an island!
他给我买♥♥了座小岛
That's right.
没错
I own my own island in the Caribbean
我在加勒比海上有自己的小岛了
called Santa Abrilrodeo.
叫圣埃普丽尔罗兹
It's not war-torn or filled with landslides
既没有战争也没有山崩
or got destitute locals in it.
也没有穷困的本地居民
Just me and my manservant Kadeem.
只有我和我的男仆卡蒂姆
With long, sensuous nights full of home-brewed poi
慢慢长夜 我们喝着家酿酒
and intimate massage...
亲密地按♥摩♥
Okay, thank you, April, for that...
好了 谢谢你 埃普丽尔
wonderful lesson in female empowerment.
谢谢你关于强势女性的珍贵一课
Amen!
阿门
Amen, but...
阿门 但是
why are we all holding these plastic champagne flutes?
我们为什么要拿着这些塑料香槟杯啊
'Cause we are about to pop the cork with some bubbly.
因为我们要喝香槟了
But don't worry, this Spumante is virgin.
别担心 这酒不含酒精
Probably like you will be for a long time.
或许跟你一样纯洁
Anyways...
总之
Will and I want you to raise your glass
我和威尔想请大家举杯
to celebrate the glee club by singing
唱一曲新航向有史以来
hands down the best song New Directions! ever did.
最棒的一首歌♥来纪念合唱团
Wait a second, the New Directions! never sang "Raise Your Glass."
等等 新航向没唱过《举杯畅饮》
The Warblers did that.
那是林莺唱的
I was wondering why it didn't annoy me
怪不得每次我脑海里回响起来时
every time I heard it in my head.
都不会觉得烦呢
I always have had a soft spot in my heart for you prep school boys.
我一直喜欢你们这些预科学校的孩子
Well... Honk!
是嘛 捏
Hit it, boys.
来吧 小伙子们
**Right right, turn off the lights*
*好了 好了 把灯关了
**We gonna lose our minds tonight*
*今晚我们要嗨翻了
**What's the dealio*
*怎么回事呢
**I love when it's all too much*
*我就喜欢 做事太过
**5 AM turn the radio up*
*早晨五点 打开广播
**Where's the rock and roll*
*摇滚去哪了
**Party crasher, Penny snatcha'*
*不请自到 斤斤计较
**Call me up if you want gangsta'*
*想玩狂野 电♥话♥找我
**Don't be fancy*
*不用花哨
**Just get dancy*
*只要舞蹈
**Why so serious*
*干嘛这么严肃
**So raise your glass if you are wrong*
*举杯畅饮 若你格格不入
**In all the right ways*
*特立独行
**All my underdogs*
*我所有的手下败将
**We will never be, never be*
*我们一定要 一定要
**Anything but loud*
*放声大喊
**And nitty gritty dirty little freaks*
*嚣张淫♥贱♥的小奇葩们
**Won't you come on, and come on, and*
*不想一起来 一起来
**Raise your glass*
*举杯畅饮
**Just come on and come and*
*只要一起来 一起来
**Raise your glass*
*举杯畅饮
**Won't you come on, and come on, and*
*不想一起来 一起来
**Raise your glass*
*举杯畅饮
**Just come on and come and*
*只要一起来 一起来
**Raise your glass*
*举杯畅饮
**Oh, no*
*不是吧
**My glass is empty*
*我的杯子空了
**That sucks*
*糟糕
**So if you're too school for cool*
*太过学术 没法装酷
**And you're treated like a fool (Like a fool)*
*别人说你又傻又土
**You could choose to let it go (Let it go)*
*你可以想开点
**We can always, we can always*
*我们总可以 总可以
**Party on our own*
*自己玩
**So raise your*
*举起
**So raise your glass if you are wrong*
*举杯畅饮 若你格格不入
**In all the right ways*
*特立独行
**All my underdogs*
*我所有的手下败将
**We will never be, never be*
*我们一定要 一定要
**Anything but loud*
*放声大喊
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表