I thought we were gonna have the perfect senior year,
我本以为高四这年会过得很完美
and the one that we got has been so weird and really hard.
但却发生了各种怪事 过得无比艰难
Yeah. And so when I tried to plan the perfect night out
是啊 所以当我策划了一次完美的活动
and it didn't go the way that... that I'd hoped, I-I flipped out.
但却没按照我事先的想法进行时 我就失控了
And I guess I found it shocking to find two people kissing
大概是看到我从未想过会接吻的
that I never really expected to find kissing,
两个人在接吻 我太震惊了
but, really, that happens all the time around here.
但这种事在我们身边经常发生
It does. Yeah. You were right, Tina.
没错 对 你说得对 蒂娜
Everything is changing,
一切都在改变
and I get why you want to try everything before it changes for good.
我能理解你想在一切永远改变之前做各种尝试
But the one thing I can promise is not gonna change
但我能向你保证有件事不会变
is that we are gonna be friends forever.
那就是我们永远都是朋友
I like the sound of that.
这话我喜欢
I'm sorry, guys.
抱歉 伙计们
What do you all think's gonna happen to this place when we leave?
你们觉得我们毕业之后这里会变成什么样
I mean, there's only gonna be, like, three kids in the glee club.
到时候合唱团大概就剩三个孩子了
It feels so weird to think about Glee Club going on without us.
一想到合唱团少了我们就感觉很奇怪
Well, at least we can leave them
至少我们可以
with a second national championship to remember us with.
再给他们留一座全国赛奖杯做纪念
Meenageagross. Hey, Artie, uh, you want to join us?
真恶心 阿蒂 你想跟我们一起吗
We're just having, like, a little senior moment if you want to,
我们正在搞高四真情告白
you know, take part.
你可以过来参加
No, I don't want to interrupt your power trio.
不用了 我可不想打扰你们的强势三人组
All right, all right, all right, all right!
好了
All right.
好了
Come on.
过来
Okay!
好了
Ladies and gentlemen,
各位同学们
one week until nationals.
还有一周就到全国赛了
Okay, I was planning on ordering dinner in
我本打算订晚餐过来吃
and working you guys deep into the night, but then I realized
跟你们排练到深夜 但我后来意识到
that worrying too much about what you're trying to accomplish
太纠结于自己想要的东西
actually gets in the way of what you're trying to accomplish.
反而会适得其反
And as a coach who knows what a national championship team looks like,
作为带出过全国赛冠军的导师
I have to say...
我得说
...you guys are ready.
你们已经准备好了
Love you!
爱你
Except for one thing.
除了一件事
Don't forget your sunblock
别忘带防晒霜
because this time next week,
因为下周的这个时候
we are gonna be in sunny Los Angeles.
我们就要去阳光普照的洛杉矶了
Wait, Mr. Shue, Mr. Shue.
等等 舒老师 舒老师
So, for us seniors, this is one of our last Glee Club meetings.
对我们毕业生而言 这是最后一次合唱课了
It's kind of a big deal.
意义重大
We were wondering if we could just do one last number.
我们能否唱最后一首歌♥
Yes, please.
好 请吧
And we wanted to ask Artie to be a part of the trio with us.
我们想请阿蒂加入我们的三人合唱组
Yeah, if memory serves,
如果我没记错的话
a quartet is 25% more powerful.
四重唱的威力要高出百分之二十五
We're just a little slow at the math.
我们只是刚刚算过账来
I was right.
我说对了
**I know this pain*
*我明白你的痛苦
**Why do you lock yourself up in these chains?*
*为何要这般作茧自缚
**No one can change your life except for you*
*只有你才是自己生活的主人
**Don't ever let anyone step all over you*
*不要让人凌驾于你之上
**Just open your heart and your mind*
*只要你敞开心扉
**Is it really fair to feel this way inside?*
*就能触摸到真实的内心
**Some day somebody's*
*终有一天
**Gonna make you want to turn around and say goodbye*
*你会挥手告别 转身离开
**Until then baby*
*但在此之前
**Are you going to let them hold you down and make you cry*
*你可以找一个肩膀 痛哭一场
**(Don't you know?) Don't you know things can change*
*请务必相信 事情终有转机
**Things'll go your way*
*你终将心想事成
**If you hold on for one more day*
*只要你能再坚持一天
**If you hold on for one more day*
*只要你能多坚持一天
**Things'll go your way*
*你终将心想事成
**Hold on for one more day*
*再多坚持一天
**You could sustain*
*你可以忍♥气吞声
**Or are you comfortable with the pain?*
*还是已经心甘如怡
**You've got no one to blame for your unhappiness*
*所有不幸福 不是别人的错
**You got yourself into your own mess*
*都是咎由自取的结果
**Lettin' your worries pass you by*
*让烦恼随风而去
**Baby, don't you think it's worth your time*
*亲爱的 难道你不觉得
**To change your mind? (No! no!)*
*心意需要改变了吗
**Some day somebody's*
*终有一天
**Gonna make you want to turn around and say goodbye*
*你会挥手告别 转身离开
**Until then baby*
*但在此之前
**Are you going to let them hold you down and make you cry*
*你可以找一个肩膀 痛哭一场
**(Don't you know?) Don't you know things can change*
*请务必相信 事情终有转机
**Things'll go your way*
*你终将心想事成
**(If you hold) on for one more day*
*只要你能再坚持一天
**Hold on*
*坚持住
**Hold on*
*坚持住
**Hold on for one more day*
*再坚持一天
**Cuz it's gonna go your way*
*你终将心想事成
**Hold on for one more day*
*多坚持一天
**Things'll go your way (Things'll go your way)*
*终会心想事成 只要多再坚持一天
**Hold on for one more day*
*再坚持一天
We leave for L.A. in two days, Em.
我们还有两天就要去洛杉矶了 小艾
You better start packing.
你最好开始收拾行李了
I know how you like to vacuum-pack all your stuff.
我知道你喜欢把行李都真空包装起来
I... I don't think I'm gonna go with you.
我大概不能跟你一起去了
You better go.
你最好去
Hey, you're our good luck charm.
你是我的幸运符
And, besides,
再说了
we can't miss a prime week of baby-making time.
我们不能错过怀孩子的关键一周
Well...
这个嘛
we can if one has already been made.
如果已经怀上了就没关系了
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天呐 天呐
This is amazing!
太棒了
Wait, wait, wait. Are-are you really pregnant
等等 你是真怀孕了
or are just pretending to be?
还只是假装怀孕
Because last time somebody told me they were pregnant,
上次某人告诉我她怀孕的时候
it was really bad...
情况很糟糕
Listen, listen-- the doctor confirmed it.
听我说 医生已经确认了
I'm really, really pregnant with your baby, Will.
我真的怀上你的孩子了 威尔
I'm gonna have your baby.
我要为你生宝宝了
Oh, my God.
天呐
We're gonna be a real family.
我们要组建真正的家庭了
Just the three of us.
就我们三个人
Oh, I love you so much.
我爱死你了
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表