to kick me out of the band?
把我开除吗
Your girlfriend wants to sing and have fun,
你女朋友想好好唱歌♥ 享受乐趣
and she knows that's impossible with you still in the band.
她清楚如果你还呆在乐队 就是不可能的
Okay, here is a flyer for our first gig.
这是我们首秀的宣传♥单♥
I hope the two of you can declare an armistice
希望你们俩能消停一会
long enough to come and watch us play.
来看我们的演出
Thank you, Kurt.
谢谢邀请 科特
Well, Santana, I hope that you can rise above,
桑塔纳 我希望你能克服一下
because I wouldn't miss it for the world.
因为我绝对不会错过演出
Okay, well, just make sure that you stay on your side of the club, dwarf.
好吧 请自觉待在酒吧的另一边 矮子
I think I saw a squirrel come out of the back of your hair.
我刚看到一只松鼠从你头发后面钻出来
Okay, look, the way I see it is we have two options right now.
依我看来 咱们现在有两种选择
One, we can have an all-out catfight
第一 我们可以在这间酒吧里
right here in the middle of this bar...
火力全开 大干一架
Which I would win. Or...
赢的肯定是我 第二
for the sake of Kurt, we could just pretend to be friends,
看在科特的面子上 我们可以假装是朋友
even if it's just for tonight. Fine.
即便只此一晚 好吧
But just for tonight,
不过只此一晚
and only because I don't want to get your blood all over my outfit.
而且只是以为我不想溅得满身是血
Hello, everybody.
大家好
I'm Kurt, and welcome.
我是科特 欢迎光临
I know most of you were excited to see
我知道你们大多数人很期待
Pamela Lansbury perform tonight,
帕米拉·兰斯伯里今晚的演出
but unfortunately, I have some sad news.
但可惜的是 我要宣布一个坏消息
Pamela Lansbury... c'est fini.
帕米拉·兰斯伯里 解散了
What?! Yeah, but do not worry,
什么 对 但别担心
because rising from the ashes like a phoenix,
因为我们犹如涅槃重生般
I give you New York's new singing thruple--
组建了一支新纽约合唱三人组
One Three Hill!
三季乐团
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, you know, a year ago, had someone asked me
如果一年前 有人问我
if I thought I'd ever be a part of a singing trio,
是否想加入合唱三人组
I would have said absolutely.
我肯定会说想
Maybe not this combination exactly,
可能不是现在的成员组合
as amazing as they are,
尽管他们都很优秀
Shut up and sing! But, uh... I guess it's like what they say.
别说废话赶紧唱吧 但正如常言道
Life is one long and windy road,
人生之路漫长而崎岖
and you're never sure what might happen.
你永远无法预知未来如何
Speaking of which...
而下面这首歌♥说的就是这个
**Hey, life, look at me*
*嘿生活 瞧瞧我
**I can see the reality* *Beware of The Happening*
*我可以洞察真实* *天有不测风云
**'Cause when you shook me, took me outta my world*
*每当你动摇颠覆我的世界
**I woke up*
*我惊醒
**Suddenly I just woke up*
*恍然大悟
**To The Happening*
*意外人生
**One day you're up (One day you're up)*
*某日醒来
**Then you turn around (When you turn around)*
*蓦然回首
**You find your world (You find your world)*
*你的世界
**Is tumbling down* *Is comin' down*
*已分崩离析* *万劫不复
**It happened to me, and it can happen to you*
*我曾深陷其中 你也难逃厄运
**I was sure, I felt secure*
*曾确定 安全无虞
**Until love took a detour* *Beware of The Happening*
*谁知遇到爱转角* *天有不测风云
**Yeah! I'm riding high on top of the world*
*站在世界之巅正自鸣得意
**It happened*
*忽然间
**Suddenly it just happened*
*天外飞来横祸
**The Happening*
*突如其来
**Now I see life (Now I see life)*
*看清人生
**For what it is (For what it is)*
*真实为何
**It's not of dreams (It's not of dreams)*
*不为梦想
**It's not of bliss (It's not of bliss)*
*不为福祉
**It happened to me and it can happen to you* *Once*
*我曾深陷其中 你也难逃厄运* *曾几何时
**And then it happened* *And then it happened*
*不测风云* *瞬间而至
**Oo, and then it happened* *Oh, it happened*
*不测风云* *瞬间而至
**Is it real? Is it fake*
*是真 或是假
**Is this game of life a mistake* *Beware of The Happening*
*如戏人生皆是错* *天有不测风云
**'Cause when I lost the love I thought was mine*
*失去心中笃定的挚爱
**For certain*
*无法挽回
**Suddenly I start hurtin'*
*突然悲伤溢满胸怀
**The Happening*
*意外人生
**So sure, I felt secure*
*曾经 安全无虞
**Until love took a detour* *Beware of The Happening*
*谁知遇到爱转角* *天有不测风云
**'Cause when you got a tender love you don't*
*柔情蜜意心中漾
**Take care of*
*无所顾忌
**Then you better beware of*
*你最好开始小心
**The Happening*
*意外横生
Oh, my God. Gross.
天呐 真恶心
Why are you digging through my panty drawer, lezzie?
你翻我的内♥裤♥抽屉干什么 臭拉拉
Well, because before this drawer was filled
因为在这个抽屉塞满丁字裤
with crotchless panties and stripper bras-- ah--
和脱衣舞娘胸罩之前
it was my scented candle drawer.
里面装的是我的香熏蜡烛
Elliott's lovely but he seems to only know
艾略特人不错 但他貌似只会
how to cook with cumin and curry.
用小茴香和咖喱烧饭
Okay, can we just talk for a second about
我们能否聊一下
how you used to have an entire drawer dedicated to scented candles?
你以前用整个抽屉来装香薰蜡烛的事吧
Maybe another time.
等下次吧
You know, it's funny, but I realized that
有意思的是 我发现
I really don't have any other girl friends here in New York City,
我在纽约没有其他女性朋友
and you were sort of my only one.
你是我仅有的一位
Well, maybe you should take that as a sign
那你应该由此意识到
of your horrible personality disorder.
自己有严重的人格障碍
I'm sorry, but I don't see you perusing around town
不好意思 我也没看见你满城转悠
having cocktails with any of your gal pals.
跟女性朋友把酒言欢啊
Okay. I guess we didn't have a lot of girl friends in high school.
好吧 我们在高中大概没什么女性朋友
Brittany doesn't count 'cause I was in love with her.
布里特妮不算数 因为我爱她
And I guess I had Quinn but...
虽说我还有奎恩
the fact that she lives an hour away
不过她现在离我只有一小时路程
and I never thought about calling her should say something to me.
但我却从没想过给她打电♥话♥ 这就很能说明问题了
Yeah. Sucks that we were all so competitive about boys and solos.
是啊 可惜我们当时只顾着抢男人和独唱去了
I mean, you know, Kurt and Elliott are great,
虽说科特和艾略特很棒
but it's just different having someone who really gets it.
但能有个懂你的人在身边还是不一样
I just don't understand. Like, why my part?
我就不明白了 为什么是我的角色
Why my understudy?
为何要做我的替角
There was an opportunity and I took it.
我遇此良机 就顺势抓住了
You would have done the same thing,
换做你也会这么干
and then you would have fought to take down whoever was in your way.
然后你也会努力干掉挡道的那个人
Even if it was me.
即使对方是我
In New York City, ask for a black coffee...
在纽约 要杯黑咖啡...
Well, you two in the same room and there are no stitches?
你们俩共处一室 还都毫发无损
That's an improvement. We were just gonna rehearse.
真是种进步 我们正准备排练
Uh, Kurt picked out the best trio song ever.
科特挑了一首超棒的三重唱曲目
I was just leaving. Yeah, I'm gonna go, too.
我正准备走 我也得走了
No, no, no, babe, stay.
别走 亲爱的 留下吧
It'll make me feel less guilty
我之前同意科特把你踢出乐队
about being okay with Kurt kicking you out of the band.
你留下的话我心里会没那么内疚
I have to go to work.
我得去上班
Hey, for the record, I think you guys are both amazing.
正式声明 我觉得你们俩都很棒
If you manage to patch things up at some point,
如果你们俩将来和好
I would love to sing with either of you or...
我很乐意跟你们任何一个人合唱 或者...
cook some curry.
做咖喱给你们吃
We all would.
我们都会的
Right, well, I don't really see that happening any time soon,
好吧 我觉得最近是不太可能了
and I have to go to rehearsal.
我得去排练了
Excuse me. You're a traitor.
失陪 你是个叛徒
Bye.
再见
So, I thought you were gonna climb in through the window.
我还以为你要从窗户爬进来呢
I think I'm retiring my cape.
我以后不打算穿斗篷了
Guess you're outgrowing a lot of things.
看来你在不少事情上变成熟了
No, I freaked out.
不 我当时气疯了
And I was wrong and I'm sorry.
我错了 对不起
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表