We need an official vote, but in the spirit of brotherhood
我们还得要投票 不过为了兄弟情谊
and cleaning up our tarnished reputation,
也为了洗清我们的污名
I think we'd all be happy to help.
我们很乐意帮忙
Uh, Trent, we said I'd do the talking.
特伦特 不是讲好我来说吗
All in favor of helping Blaine?
同意帮助布莱恩请举手
Aye!
同意
Artie, we have been friends for a long time,
阿蒂 我俩这么熟
so I am just gonna ask, are you and Kitty an item?
我就直接问了 你跟凯蒂是一对吗
What? No.
什么 不是
I mean, yes. I mean, maybe.
也许 算是吧
I'm unclear. It's sort of this secret affair
我也不清楚 这有点像地下情
we're not really supposed to talk about.
我不能说出去的
Yes! I knew it! Why? Why can't you?
我就知道 为什么不能说
Lower your voice, Tina.
小声点 蒂娜
Because Kitty's uncomfortable
因为如果别人知道她跟我一起
with people knowing she's dating...
她会很尴尬
Someone who wears glasses
是因为你戴眼镜又坐轮椅
who's in a wheelchair who's in Glee Club?
还是合唱团的成员吗
Where's your self-respect?
你的自尊呢
Tina, I know you're trying to help.
蒂娜 我知道你想帮我
Like, at least I think you are.
至少我是这么认为的
So I'm gonna say thank you.
我要谢谢你
But butt the hells out.
不过请你别搅合
All right, got your burger and your salad. Enjoy.
汉堡和沙拉 慢用
Oh, my God, you're not gonna believe this text
天啊 你绝对想不到
I just got from Blaine.
布莱恩给我发来的短♥信♥
You're not gonna believe who's sitting in my section.
你绝对想不到谁坐在我的服务区
I'll take this.
我去招呼他
Okay, so we have one Roxie
"罗西"汉堡
and one Velma, a side of Billy Flynns.
"维尔玛"三文治 还有"比利·弗里恩"配菜
Yes, it's me, and, yes, it's awkward,
没错 是我 很尴尬吧
but I don't care,
不过没关系
because I am a professional.
因为我是专业人士
Even when people are calling me
即使别人说我
"Too young" or-or "Green,"
太年轻 太青涩
which, for your information, I'm not.
告诉你们 我才没有
I am a...am a star.
我是... 明星
Yes, I am a star. Rachel, look,
对 我就是明星 蕾切尔
it's not personal.
我们并不是针对你
Everyone thinks they're a star, even when they're not.
每人都觉得自己是明星 即使他们什么也不是
Look around.
放眼望去
They all want to be on Broadway.
他们都想登上百老汇的舞台
Look, I'm not saying you're not a star, Rachel.
我不是说你没有潜质 蕾切尔
Just saying I'm not sure just yet.
只是不确定你火候够不够
I understand.
我明白
I guess I'll just have to prove it to you, then.
那我就只能证明给你们看了
**It's been a hard day's night*
*夜幕降临 拖身回家
**And I've been working like a dog*
*辗转一天 疲于奔命
**It's been a hard day's night*
*夜幕降临 拖身回家
**I should be sleeping like a log*
*香甜一觉 正合心意
**So why on earth should I moan*
*无怨无悔 有你足够
**'Cause when I get you alone*
*只你陪伴 烦闷不再
**You know I feel ok*
*美丽心情 飞扬灿烂
**When I'm home ev'rything seems to be right*
*家的味道 暖心安适
**When I'm home feeling you holding me tight, tight, yeh*
*紧拥入怀 别无所求
**It's been a hard day's night*
*夜幕降临 拖身回家
**And I've been working like a dog*
*辗转一天 疲于奔命
**It's been a hard day's night*
*夜幕降临 拖身回家
**I should be sleeping like a log*
*香甜一觉 正合心意
**But when I get home to you*
*开门见你 满心欢喜
**I find the things that you do*
*一言一行 不舍移目
**Will make me feel alright*
*疲惫不再 满足泰然
**So why on earth should I moan*
*无怨无悔 有你足够
**'Cause when I get you alone*
*只你陪伴 烦闷不再
**You know I feel ok*
*美丽心情 飞扬灿烂
**When I'm home ev'rything seems to be right*
*家的味道 暖心安适
**When I'm home feeling you holding me tight, tight, yeh*
*紧拥入怀 别无所求
**It's been a hard day's night*
*夜幕降临 拖身回家
**And I've been working like a dog*
*辗转一天 疲于奔命
**It's been a hard day's night*
*夜幕降临 拖身回家
**I should be sleeping like a log*
*香甜一觉 正合心意
**But when I get home to you*
*开门见你 满心欢喜
**I find the things that you do*
*一言一行 不舍移目
**Will make me feel alright*
*疲惫不再 满足泰然
**You know I feel alright*
*美丽心情 飞扬灿烂
**You know I feel alright*
*美丽心情 飞扬灿烂
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
Wait-- after all that?
等等 现在就走啊
Yeah, we have to go home.
对 我们得回家
There's something special we need to do.
我们有件特别的事要做
I don't know what you're so nervous about.
我不明白你在紧张什么
She's not going after the Cheerios!
她又不会找啦啦队的麻烦
It's the glee club she hates.
她讨厌的是合唱团
Bitch, please.
破鞋 请你搞清状况
Sue Sylvester's had it out for me since day one.
苏·西尔威斯特从一开始就看我不顺眼
I took her job, remember?
我抢了她的饭碗 记得吗
I just know she's dug up all kind of dirt on me.
她现在肯定想着法子要挖我的丑事
What kind of dirt?
什么丑事
Number one, this bronze damn Olympic medal
首先 我脖子上这块
in individual synchronized swimming I won
在北♥京♥奥♥运♥会上获得的
at them Chinese Olympics may have been
个人花样游泳铜牌
the result of some performance- enhancing drugs and weed.
可能有作弊嫌疑 比如服用了禁药
Number two, I may have perpetrated a buttload of credit card fraud.
其次 我有一屁♥股♥的信♥用♥卡♥欺诈前科
An old lady in Florida may have paid for my condo,
我住的公♥寓♥是佛罗里达的一个老太付的钱
and I might have just flat-out stole my Lexus
我刚刚从一家旧车店里偷了
off a used car lot.
一辆雷克萨斯出来
Well, then, yeah, we're both screwed.
好吧 我们都死定了
Sue's gonna take out the glee club and the Cheerios!
苏要把合唱团还有啦啦队
in one fell swoop.
一举拿下了
Oh, now why on earth would I do something like that, buttchin?
我♥干♥嘛要那么做呢 屁♥股♥脸
Because you're vindictive and petty.
因为你又记仇又小气
Oh, well, you're forgetting one thing, William.
你忘了一件事 威廉
I have been given the post of Interim Principal at this school.
我已经被任命为临时校长
A post that will be made permanent
要是一切顺利
at the end of the year if all goes according to plan,
年底就能转正
allowing me to demolish this office down to the studs,
到时就可以把这间办公室拆得一干二净
ridding it once and for all of the deep, ethnic musk
永远摆脱费金斯留下的印记
that is Figgins' hallmark.
这股浓烈的麝香味
Now, in order to achieve that,
为了达成这个目标
I need the programs at this school to be successful.
学校里的各项活动都要取得好成绩
I need the teams at McKinley High to be winners.
麦金利高中的各个队伍都要给我拿下冠军
Wait, wait, y-you're not firing us?
等等 这么说你不准备炒我们喽
Not if you win a national championship, I'm not.
前提是你们能赢下全国冠军
However, if you fail to win at nationals, I will fire you.
要是输掉 我肯定开了你
You'll be forced to build creepy relationships
到时你就得利用课外时间跟孩子们
with teenagers on your own time.
培养诡异的师生关系了
And you, you'll have to go back
至于你 你就得去给
to being a full-time spokesmodel for Billy Dee Williams'
比利·迪·威廉姆斯的黄发头盔
Yellow Hair Helmets
做全职代言了
for Women Who Couldn't Possibly Be Less Blonde.
推销给那群一头金发的娘们
Congratulations.
恭喜
You're on my watch now, which means...
你们现在归我管了 这意味着
you're winners.
你们要做赢家
Okay, guys, week one of our Beatles fest has been epic.
各位 第一周的披头士节相当成功
I think we've really unpacked what made the Fab Four
我们确实挖掘出了这四个人
such a instant sensation,
能瞬间爆红的原因
but now I want to turn to their oft-ignored middle period.
现在我想把精力集中在他们常被忽略的中期
Mr. Shue, would you say that the early Beatles
舒老师 你说披头士们在刚出道时
looked out for each other
会相互关心对吧
even when they didn't want to be looked out for?
即便有人觉得没有必要
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表