I don't do handies.
我不会帮你撸管的
What? Uh, no. That's not what I meant.
什么 我不是那个意思
Just stop for a second, okay? Look.
麻烦你停一下 好吗
I know what your deal is:
我知道你是怎么回事
on the outside, you pretend to be Katy, but...
表面上 你假装是凯蒂 但是
inside your soul is pure Gaga.
你的灵魂是纯粹的嘎嘎
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呀
Lady Gaga.
女神嘎嘎
Who?
谁
Katy Perry?
水果姐
The governor of Texas?
德克萨斯州的州长吗
Okay, l... Never mind.
好吧 我 没关系
Listen. Just trust me.
听我说 相信我
We're putting on a huge show in Glee Club,
我们合唱团有一场大型表演
and I need you to get the word out to
我需要你把消息
all the McKinley Monsters, okay?
散播给麦金利全体师生 行吗
All right, fine.
行 好吧
Whatever. I'll do it if you just shut up!
随便啦 只要你闭嘴就我就帮忙
That was rude.
真是无礼
So, Santana showed me Starchild's amazing audition video,
桑塔纳给我看了星仔令人惊叹的海选视频
And she said that you passed on him
她说你刷掉了他
because you didn't want to share the "Lavender limelight" with anyone.
因为你不想被任何人抢了风头
Rachel, it's a band, all right?
蕾切尔 这可是个乐队
If I was afraid of sharing the limelight with someone,
如果我担心被别人抢风头
I would do a solo show at the Duplex
我就会在公♥寓♥里单独表演
about my obsession with Broadway divas.
表达我对百老汇天后的痴迷了
Why did you do that? You know, he's really something special.
你为什么要淘汰他呢 他真的很特别
Like I said before, Starchild's look,
我说过了 星仔的外形
it's just too... edgy, I-it's too out there.
就是太前卫 太扎眼了
It's-it's not what I want for this band.
这不符合我对乐队的定位
Okay, and what is that, exactly? I don't know.
好吧 到底是怎么回事 我不知道
Mainstream acceptance and success, for once.
这次我想被主流接受 取得成功
Look, I've been doing this "weirdo, quirky, fabulous,
长久以来 我一直在做你古怪离奇
outrageous, sidekick, best friend" thing for a while now,
荒诞可恶的助手兼闺蜜
and it hasn't gotten me very far.
但却没什么进展
It got you to New York, it got you into NYADA.
你因此来了纽约 进了纽戏
Does that give me financial security?
我赚大钱了吗
A mass audience?
有一大票观众吗
A song on the radio?
广播里放过我唱的歌♥吗
Since when is that what you want?
你什么时候开始追求这些东西了
Maybe since I moved to New York
可能是自从我来到纽约
and saw one of my friends book a Broadway show
看见我有个朋友拿到百老汇演出
and another one, a national commercial.
而另一位接到全国商业广♥告♥开始
Look, Rachel,
蕾切尔
there's nothing wrong with wanting to be
我想成为那样的人没什么错
that thing that everyone likes,
我想被所有人喜欢
that thing that everyone wants to see and hear
希望大家都愿意看我表演 听我唱歌♥
and that doesn't offend or challenge anyone.
而不去冒犯或挑战任何人
No, that's not you. You're way more specific.
那不是你的风格 你更有个性
Which is code for fringe,
那也是小众的代名词
which is code for unsuccessful,
不成功的代名词
which is code for, "You'll never make it
也是"你永远不可能出人头地
in the big leagues, kid. Stop trying."
小朋友 放弃吧"的代名词
I know it's not my band,
我知道这不是我的乐队
so I'm not gonna tell you what to do.
所以我不会对你指手画脚
But as your best friend and your biggest fan,
但作为你的闺蜜兼头号♥粉丝
what I love the most about you
我最喜欢你的地方
is that you don't try to do or be what anyone else is doing, okay?
就是你从不步人后尘 趋之若鹜
You make your own path.
你就走自己的路
It's so hard sometimes. I know.
有时候真的好难 我知道
But it's gonna be worth it in the long run, I promise you.
但从长远来看是值得的 我向你保证
Your brand, it's gonna be huge.
你的乐队 一定会红起来
Look at Madonna.
看看麦当娜
She was performing in the East Village,
她以前在东村表演
and then she was on the Super Bowl, okay?
后来她就上了超级碗
That's gonna be you-- I know it.
你也会像她一样 我知道的
You are a true talent, Kurt,
你是个真正的天才 科特
but I think, you know, that Starchild might be as well.
但我觉得星仔有可能也跟你一样
And, luckily, it might not be too late
幸运的是 现在打电♥话♥给他
for you to call him back.
还不算太迟
I wish. I...
我也想打
don't even have his phone number.
可我没他电♥话♥
Or his real name.
也不知道他的真名
I'm so excited for this weekend.
好期待这个周末啊
Me, too. I was thinking we could add a little edge to it.
我也是 我觉得我们该有所突破
Okay. Oh, I know! Mmhmm?
好啊 我有个主意 什么
I can get us some John Mayer tickets.
我可以去买♥♥约翰·梅尔的票
He's supposed to be amazing live.
他的现场演出超赞
Uh, well, I'm-I'm sure he is, but...
好吧 他肯定很棒 可是...
Yeah, it'll be fun. Can't wait.
好吧 肯定很有意思 我很期待
Well, well, look at these two cuties.
看看这对萌鸳鸯
Jake, I just wanted to mention
贾克 我想告诉你
that the Cheerios! are working on something big
啦啦队正在准备一场大型演出
and could really use your silky smooth dance moves
正好可以用上你那行云流水
that make an awkward attempt at combining hip-hop and ballet.
融合嘻哈和芭蕾的奇葩舞步
You're the best dancer in this hellhole,
你是这破学校最好的舞者
and I need you to help me choreograph a number.
我需要你帮我编支舞
Thanks, Bree, but I'm not really a choreographer.
多谢夸奖 布莉 可我不太会编舞
Babe, no, you should do it.
亲爱的 你应该去试试
You love it and you're so good at that.
你热爱舞蹈 这是你的强项
Really? Mmhmm.
真的吗 嗯
Okay, sure. Why not? I'm in.
好吧 那我加入
Bad-ass.
真好
I'll text you rehearsal deets.
排练的细节安排我给你短♥信♥
'Kay. Thanks. Bye.
就这样 多谢 再见
And a fun fact: the name "Ohio" originates from the Iroquois word
有趣的是 "俄亥俄"来源于易洛魁词语
"Ohi-yo', meaning "good river."
"俄西尤" 意思是大河
Attention, McKinley idiots.
请注意 麦金利的蠢蛋们
Here are your morning announcements
这是早间通知
that I didn't do earlier because I was busy
之前没通知 是因为我忙着
publicly breast-feeding my baby at Starbucks.
在星巴克给我的宝宝喂奶
Once again, it's flea and tick season.
现在又到了跳蚤多发季
Please be sure to thoroughly inspect your overly hormonal,
请仔细检查你们荷尔蒙过剩
acne-riddled bodies.
痘痘遍布的身体
I am one of Mother Monster's devoted disciples,
吾乃魔母之虔诚门徒
and I command you to open your laptops immediately.
吾命令你们马上打开笔记本电脑
I don't understand this video!
我看不懂这段视频
Th... I mean, it's just a little teaser video
这只是个小预告片
you know, to get everybody psyched for our Gaga performance.
为我们的嘎嘎演出提前造势
It said 3:30.
时间是三点半
Uh, I saw.
我看到了
So, are you gonna come?
你会来吗
I can't.
不行
I'm getting a new piercing.
我要去打洞
What? Where?
什么 哪里
Oh! On my ear.
打耳洞而已
Oh, well, th... cool. That's... yeah.
这样啊 那没事
That's weird, you know, 'cause I was actually planning
真凑巧 我也正打算
on getting multiple ear piercings this weekend.
这周末去打几个耳洞
We should do it together. That way,
我们一起去吧
you know, you could catch our show today.
这样的话 你就可以看今天的演出了
You know, 'cause it's gonna be really crazy, like Gaga crazy.
表演会很疯狂的 嘎嘎一般的疯狂
Especially me, you know, 'cause I'm all totally edgy and stuff.
尤其是我 因为我很潮很出格
So? What do you say? Yes? No? Yes?
意下如何 来 不来 来
Yes? Yes? Sure.
来吧 来吧 好的
Okay, I'm thinking lions and tigers.
我想要狮子和老虎
We'll unleash them from the zoo. Now, that's "Roar."
把它们从动物园里放出来 那才叫"怒吼"
I want to whip the audience and make them our slaves.
我想鞭挞观众 让他们臣服
Let's reenact a baby's birth onstage!
我们在舞台上再现生孩子全程
Ooh, we can float in giant plastic bags of amniotic fluid.
我们可以在装满羊水的大袋子里徜徉
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表