Wow, that is great.
太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
And, finally...
最后
Brittany S. Pierce.
布里特妮·S·皮尔斯
I called in some favors with Sue.
我找苏求了个情
I figure that everybody deserves a high school graduation,
我觉得每个人都应该参加高中毕业典礼
even if it's a year late.
哪怕是晚了一年
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you
女士们先生们 我向大家介绍
the William McKinley High graduating class of 2013.
威廉麦金利高中2013届毕业班
Brittany, I have to tell you something.
布里特妮 我得跟你说件事
I think I've made a huge mistake.
我犯了个大错
You don't want to run away with me, do you. What?
你不想跟我私奔了 是吧 什么
No, no, no, no, no, no. Of course I do.
不是不是 我当然想
I was doing some research on Lesbos island,
我查了一下莱斯博斯岛的资料
and it turns out that it's not chock-full of lesbians.
结果那里不是拉拉遍地
It's full of German tourists,
而是满是德国游客
so, I bought us our return tickets.
所以我给咱俩买♥♥了回程票
I think that we should go to Lesbos first,
我觉得我们该先去莱斯博斯
and then Hawaii for a couple of weeks,
然后去夏威夷待几周
and then come home.
然后再回家
Well, I don't want to go back to MIT
我不想回麻省理工
and I can't return to Lima.
我也没法回利马
I want you to come to New York with me.
我想让你跟我一起去纽约
Is that a yes? Yes.
你同意了吗 是的
Here for one last verbal beatdown?
你要最后一次用唾沫淹死我吗
These are my last two
这是我的酒窖里
Razzle Dazzle Fruit Punch wine coolers from my cellar.
最后两个超炫狂嗨果汁潘趣酒冷酒器
Company went out of business back in the '80s,
这家酒厂上世纪八十年代倒闭了
and I've been saving them for a special occasion.
我一直留着等到特殊场合再喝
Well, what could be more special than the glee club's funeral?
还有什么场合能比合唱团的葬礼更特殊呢
You finally won.
你终于赢了
Honestly, I-I don't get the way you see the world, William,
说实话 我不懂你眼中的世界 威廉
but I got to give you this:
但我必须承认
whatever it is you did in this room,
你在这间教室里付出的心血
you changed a lot of kids' lives for the better.
让许多孩子过上了更好的生活
And your own.
还有你自己的生活
As you know, I find both of your spouses
你也知道 我觉得你的两任老婆
intolerable and bony,
都令人无法忍♥受 瘦骨嶙峋
but at least this one is kind to you.
但至少现任对你还不错
Yeah, I'm not gonna miss this.
我可不会怀念你的毒舌
Oh, I am.
我会怀念的
Nobody ever went the distance with Sue Sylvester
从来没人像你这样能跟苏·西尔威斯特
the way you did, Will.
较量这么久
My whole life i've been searching for a worthy adversary.
我这一辈子都在找一位相称的对手
I'm gonna miss the fight.
我会怀念我们之间的斗争
I could have done more.
我本来可以做更多
There's still so many more kids out there.
还有更多孩子需要我帮助
Well, who says you can't?
谁说你不能了
Listen, William, you were a horrible history teacher
威廉 你是位差劲的历史老师
and you were a worse Spanish teacher.
西班牙语老师当得更烂
If you're going to be of any good to anybody,
如果你真想给社会做点贡献
you need to be coaching a glee club.
就该去指导一支欢乐合唱团
Which is why I got you an interview
所以我给你拿到了卡梅尔高中
for the open slot at Carmel High.
开放职位的面试机会
Vocal Adrenaline?
肾上腺乐团吗
Think of what you could accomplish with a real budget.
想想你拿到丰厚的预算之后能干出什么成绩
And without somebody like me
而且还没有像我这样的人
constantly trying to take you down?
时时处处跟你作对
I mean, tha-that's really amazing, Sue,
这个机会非常棒 苏
but they're our mortal enemies.
但他们是我们的死对头
There is no "our" anymore, William.
现在已经没有"我们"了 威廉
We're in the middle of the new computer lab.
我们现在是坐在一间新机房♥里
You did what you could do here.
你在这里尽力了
And that was much more than I will ever care to admit.
多到我都不想承认
But it's really over.
但合唱团真的结束了
It's only an interview.
那只是一次面试而已
You could always blow it.
你总能搞砸的嘛
Oh, God, that's awful.
天呐 太难喝了
Yeah, that's why they went out of business.
是啊 所以那家厂子才倒闭了
I'll give you a minute.
我让你单独待会
Being great at something's going to change it.
做得够好就能改变现状
Being a part of something special makes you special, right?
身为特别社团的一员也会让你变得特别 对吧
I was tossing kids into Dumpsters.
我喜欢把同学扔进垃圾桶
I had never kissed a girl before.
我从没亲过女生
I wasn't honest about who I was.
我没有吐露自己的真实身份
Five...
五
And Glee Club will never end, Mr. Shue,
欢乐合唱团永远不会解散 舒老师
because you are Glee Club.
因为你在欢乐在
'Cause in this room
因为在这间教室里
it doesn't matter if you're gay or straight.
是弯是直并不重要
What matters is that we're friends.
重要的是我们是朋友
The struggle continues, but...
虽然我内心还是无比挣扎
at least I know I'm not alone.
但起码我知道自己并不孤单
If I'd let you down when you needed me the most,
如果我在你们最需要我的时候让你们失望
I'd never forgive myself.
我永远都无法原谅自己
We went around the room and everybody said
我们聚在教室里 每个人都说
what they wanted to win this thing for,
我们这次想要赢的原因
and we all said the same thing.
我们都说了同一句话
We want to win this for you.
我们要为你赢得比赛
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表