This is what happens when you don't think about it.
你不去多想的时候就能尽情释放
Wow. I wouldn't want to follow that number,
这首歌♥简直是珠玉在前
but, uh... if you're still up for it, Puck...
但如果你还想唱的话 帕克
Well, you know what, for my number, I think, uh...
为了我这首歌♥ 我觉得...
we should move to the auditorium.
我们该移驾礼堂
**You're not alone*
*你不孤独
**Together we stand*
*与你相伴
**I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand*
*携子之手 与子同行
**When it gets cold*
*热情褪去
**And it feels like the end*
*结局来袭
**There's no place to go*
*走到尽头
**You know I won't give in*
*心照不宣
**No I won't give in*
*永不妥协
**Keep holding on*
*此爱坚贞
**'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through*
*你我终将穿越险阻 穿越险阻
**Just stay strong*
*此爱不渝
**'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you*
*你我终将相伴相守 相伴相守
**There's nothing you could say* *Nothing you can say*
*不用言语
**Nothing you could do* *Nothing you could do*
*无需行动
**There's no other way when it comes to the truth*
*直面真♥相♥
**So keep holding on*
*此爱坚贞
**'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through*
*你我终将穿越险阻 穿越险阻
**Hear me when I say, when I say I believe*
*听我所言 坚信不移
**Nothing's gonna change, nothing's gonna change destiny*
*孰能改变 命运起伏
**Whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly*
*车到山前必有路 船到桥头自然直
**Keep holding on*
*此爱坚贞
**'Cause you know we'll make it through* *We'll make it through*
*你我终将穿越险阻* *穿越险阻
**Just stay strong*
*此爱不渝
**'Cause you know I'm here for you* *I'm here for you*
*你我终将相伴相守* *相伴相守
**There's nothing you could say* *Nothing you can say*
*不用言语
**Nothing you could do* *Nothing you could do*
*无需行动
**There's no other way when it comes to the truth*
*直面真♥相♥
**So keep holding on*
*此爱坚贞
**'Cause you know we'll make it through* *We'll make it through*
*你我终将穿越险阻* *穿越险阻
I guess I can still saw your heart.
看来我还是能刺痛你的心
I loved the song,
我曾经很喜欢这首歌♥
but I'm not crying over you.
但我不是为你而哭
I'm crying because until you sang that song,
我哭是因为在你唱这首歌♥之前
I had actually forgotten about it.
我已经把它给忘了
In a couple years...
再过几年
we'll forget all of this.
我们就会淡忘这一切
Well, that's why you gotta keep holding on to your past.
所以你才要紧握往事
And not be ashamed of it.
不以为耻
I'd rather look forward.
我宁愿朝前看
We all love you for who you are.
我们都爱你本真的样子
And I'm in love with Biff.
但我爱的是比弗
All right, everybody!
好了 同学们
No more drama. Time to vote for either Rachel or Mercedes.
不胡闹了 该给蕾切尔和梅赛德斯投票了
Excuse me, Schuester.
不好意思 舒斯特
Before we cast another pointless vote in a meaningless contest
在我们为这场没能产生任何实际结果的
that has absolutely no practical ramifications whatsoever,
毫无意义的比赛进行无谓的投票之前
I would like to say some words about my good friend Rachel Berry.
我想为我的闺蜜蕾切尔说几句话
Rachel Berry is the most horrible human being on the planet.
蕾切尔·贝里是世界上最差劲的人
What? Can it, troll.
什么 闭嘴 侏儒
Santana...
桑塔纳
You have sold half the people in this room down the river
你曾经无数次地出♥卖♥♥♥过
more times than I can count
这间屋子里一半的人
so that you can get a solo or the lead in a musical,
好让自己拿到独唱或音乐剧主角
and I'm pretty sure that you don't know the names
而且我敢说你根本不知道
of the other half of the people.
剩下一半人的名字
That's not true.
胡说
All right, what is his name?
好吧 他叫什么
Rick.
瑞克
Exactly. Thank you.
暴露了吧 谢谢
See, you've all met Rachel, okay?
你们都认识蕾切尔吧
But I've... I live with her.
但我跟她住在一起
Let me tell you what it's like
我来告诉大家
to share a bathroom with this stubby,
跟这个发育不全的短腿白♥痴♥病患者
undergrown little cretin.
共用洗手间是何感受
Someone in that apartment shaves their face
公♥寓♥里有人刮过脸
and leaves their stubble in the sink,
把须茬留在洗手池里不打扫
and we all know it ain't Kurt, so do the math.
我们都知道科特不会这样 是谁干的不言而喻了吧
That's a lie. You know what else is a lie?
你撒谎 你知道哪件事也是谎言吗
When you won Prom Queen.
你赢下了舞会皇后
What? Yeah, that's right. You didn't win, okay?
什么 没错 你根本就没赢
Everybody just felt really bad for you,
大家都很同情你
and the two people that you hate most in this whole world, Quinn and I,
全世界你最讨厌的两个人 奎恩和我
stuffed the ballot box so that you would win.
为了让你获胜 在投票箱里塞满了你的选票
You're so cruel, Santana.
你太残忍♥了 桑塔纳
I mean, you're only doing this to me
你之所以这么对我
because I'm the lead of Funny Girl
是因为我是《妙女郎》的主角
and you're just the lowly understudy.
而你只是个卑微的替角
You want to make me feel bad because I'm better than you.
因为我比你优秀 所以你才想攻击我
And you're an awful person.
你这个人差劲至极
Oh! I feel so much better. Let's vote.
我感觉好多了 我们来投票吧
Well, that Santana rant really brought me back.
桑塔纳那顿痛骂让我真正回到了高中
You don't even know what it's like in New York.
你都不知道我们在纽约是什么样子
I mean, Santana and I were close for like a minute,
桑塔纳和我只和平共处了短短几天
but now it's like every single day is exactly like that.
如今每天都要闹这么一出
And now it's like no matter where I go or what I do,
就好像无论我走到哪里或做什么
I'm just back in high school again.
都逃不出高中的阴影魔障
You know, every time a producer or an agent tells me that
每当有制♥作♥人或经纪人告诉我
I'm not good enough or that I'm not ready...
我不够优秀 或我还没准备好
God, it's like Santana is saying it.
那话就像是出自桑塔纳之口
Or Puck or Quinn
或是帕克 奎恩
or anybody that's been here that's ever made me feel small.
或是任何让我感觉自卑的人
Sometimes it's even you.
有时候甚至是你
I'm one of your high school ghosts?
我算是你高中的阴影吗
It's not necessarily a bad thing.
这并不一定是坏事
I just use all of that stuff, and I let it motivate me.
我就利用这种打击来激励自己
It just makes me sad that you would think
你竟然觉得我折磨过你
that I'm one of your tormentors.
真让我伤心
I guess I just...
我只是...
I don't know, I had this feeling
我有种感觉
that it was always me and you against everyone else.
一直是我们俩在对抗其他人
You were never like them.
你跟他们从来都不一样
You were just always the best damn singer that I've ever heard.
你一直是我听过最会唱歌♥的家伙
You know, and I want you to be all big
我希望你能大红大紫
and rich and famous.
名利双收
I just want to be richer...
而我想比你更有钱
and bigger...
更红
and more famous.
更出名
Oh, don't you think that Beyonce and Barbra feel that way?
你不觉得碧昂斯和芭芭拉也是这种感觉吗
Girl, I don't know. Ask me when I get my first gold record.
妞 我不知道 等我卖♥♥出首张金唱片再来问我
Okay?
好吗
Well, I mean, I will have won my first Tony by then, so...
到时候我已经拿到托尼奖了
Oh...Come here.
过来抱抱
After the unpleasantness of our last encounter,
在我们上次不欢而散之后
I decided to do some deep background to investigate your claims,
我决定对你的说法进行深入的背景调查
conducted in an intensive Wikipedia search
我做了一次透彻的维♥基♥百♥科♥搜索
that took all of 25 seconds.
用时长达二十五秒
You, April Rhodes,
你 埃普丽尔·罗兹
were the mistress of local strip-mall magnate Buddy Leibowitz,
是当地零售店大亨巴迪·莱博维茨的情妇
whose wife offered you $2 million
他老婆给了你两百万封口费
to keep the affair quiet after her husband's untimely demise.
让你在她丈夫早逝之后别把婚外情捅出去
It was that money that you placed into an annuity
你用这笔钱买♥♥了年金保险
to fund the auditorium in perpetuity.
永远为礼堂提供资金
That's right.
没错
Well, it didn't last.
但资金断了
In fact, that money ran out six weeks ago.
事实上 这笔钱在六周前花光了
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表