剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
同甘共苦
Thick and thin.
嗯 我确实不是很了解你
Yeah, I don't really know you that well,
所以在我看来 我很难理解
which, to me, makes it even weirder
你为何总是对我很刻薄
that you're always such a dick to me.
我想不通的是
What I can't figure out is...
你们两个谁更刻薄
which one of you is meaner.
这简单啊
Oh, well, that's... that's easy.
暴狼会说一些刻薄的话
I mean, Wolf says mean things,
但我对你有一种几乎原始的愤怒
but I have an anger toward you that is almost primal.
没错
True.
然而 当我即将死在詹姆斯·卡梅隆实验室里的时候
However, when I was about to die in James Cameron's lab,
你确实对我实施了人工呼吸
you did go rathole-to-rathole for me.
我一下就没胃口了
Okay, well, there goes my appetite,
有人想吃我的小猫方块吗
so anybody want my kitty cubes?
猎虎 你记得那次吗 你当时不在
Tiger, do you remember the time... you weren't there...
我们从博恩斯莱泽伯爵的蹦床馆里跳出来
we jumped out of Count Bowncelizar's Trampolarium
本以为那网支撑不住
and, uh, did not think that net was gonna hold?
还记得吗
Do you remember that?
但是支撑住了 支撑住了
But it did. It did. It held.
就像我们的感情一样
Just like our bond.
但话说回来 暴狼
But then again, Wolf,
你确实从砸物坑里救下了我
you did save me from the Smash Pit,
没有让我被活埋
and, uh, from being burned alive.
嗯 以及
Um, yeah, the again from, uh...
斯图的杀戮机器人 所以
from Stu's kill-mandos, so...
这可比你最近为我做的多多了
That's way more than you've done for me lately.
还好"最近"对我们终身的感情来说
Well, luckily for us "Lately" Is just a blip
不过是微不足道的一段时间
in a life-long blood bond.
然后有时候
Sometimes, though, it's the, uh...
和你最亲的人
the people closest to you
会让你最失望
that disappoint you the most.
干杯
A toast.
好
Yes.
敬生命
To life.
还有死亡 这无可避免
And death, which is inevitable,
有时比我们想的会来得更早
and sometimes comes sooner than expected.
有时很随机
And sometimes it comes randomly,
就像有的人扔硬币
like someone flipped a coin
因为他们无法做出决定
because they couldn't... couldn't decide.
但当死亡真的来了的时候 有时
But when it does come, sometimes it's...
有时这样最好
well, it's for the best.
敬我们不可避免的命运
To our inevitable fate...
-然而 -无论何时
- however... - Whenever.
-不管是谁出手 -发生
- By the hand of whomever. - It may come.
好吃
Yum.
沙拉甜品
Salad dessert.
是甜品沙拉
It's dessert salad.
我一直觉得会这样结束
You know, I always thought this is how it would end.
时空监狱 方块沙拉 一个叫苏珊的男人
Time jail, cube salad, a man named Susan.
我想把这一切归咎于宇宙 但
I mean, I want to blame this on the universe, but...
我觉得应该怪我们
I think this one's on us.
再见 脸
So long, face!
好痛
It burns!
尝起来像是覆盆子香醋
Tastes like raspberry vinaigrette.
我起鸡皮疙瘩了
That gave me goosebumps.
这电视效果绝了
That was amazing television,
你们三个将成为
and you three are going to make fantastic competitors
第一百季《十项死亡全能》的
on the centennial season
有力竞争者
of "The DieCathalon."
来认识下你们的三位参赛选手
Meet your three contestants:
猎虎 指挥官
Tiger, the commander,
暴狼 幸存者
Wolf, the survivor,
乔西 羔羊
Josh, the lamb.
他是称我为"羔羊"吗
Did he just call me "The lamb"?
我为什么是羔羊
What... why am I a lamb?
他们将在新泛大♥陆♥上最受欢迎的
They'll be running for their lives
追杀人类的竞技真人秀上
and killed for sport on New Pangea's
展开大逃亡 为了好玩而杀人
favorite human-hunting reality competition.
我恨未来
I hate the future.
由极飘赞助
Sponsored by Ultra-Max.
极飘 你永远不需要移除的轻盈血尿布
Ultra-Max: The bulk-free blood diaper you never have to remove.
广♥告♥后马上回来
Back after this.
十项死亡全能
对你的大姨妈宣判死刑 就这么简单
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表