剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
Should keep us off their scanners for now.
我们将有四个人 这位是妖狐 新的技术专家
They'll be four of us. Meet Fox, new tech expert.
她看上去或许像个书呆子 但她可以
She may look like a nerd, but you'll be glad to have her
让我们进入克里姆林宫
when she hacks us into the Kremlin.
你好 我是福特曼
Hi. Futterman.
乔西·福特曼
Josh Futterman.
欢迎来到我的时间
Welcome to my time.
幸运的话 也许会成为你的时间
With a little bit of luck, maybe it'll become yours.
我喜欢你们键盘的敲打声
I like the click of your keyboard.
不过小心点 我的拼写检查一个单词都不会漏掉
But be careful, my spell check doesn't miss a word.
我们只能对其进行反政教分离主义了
Oh, we'll have to antidisestablishmentarianism that.
-血清起作用了 -瞬间化学反应
- Serum's working. - Instant chemistry.
我用三角定位找出了我们第一个目标的位置
All right, I triangulated the location of our first target.
赫尔辛基的冰酒店
The ICEHOTEL in Helsinki.
我一直想去那里
Ah, yeah, I've always wanted to visit.
你最好带上派克大衣和晚礼服
Well, you better pack a parka and a tuxedo.
这是影子行动 威胁系数九级
This is a shadow op. Threat level nine.
你们俩要扮成新婚夫妻
You two will be posing as newlyweds
潜入一个北欧性♥爱♥邪教
infiltrating a Nordic sex cult.
谋杀方案一号♥ 格杀勿论
Murder protocol one dictates to kill on sight.
不准提问
No questions asked.
为了让他人相信我们是新婚夫妻
We're really gonna have to sell newlyweds
我们得表现出欲求不满
with insatiable sexual appetites.
你可以吗
Are you up for that?
是的 我会尽力
I mean, yes, I will try.
等等 你刚是说格杀勿论 不准提问吗
Wait. Did you say kill on sight, no questions asked?
因为那两个刚才问了我很多问题
Because those two asked me a bunch of questions.
-你在说什么 -今天早上
- What're you talking about? - This whole morning,
他们本可以杀了我 但是
they could have just killed me, and instead,
他们只是问了我很多关于斯图·卡米洛的问题
they asked me a bunch of questions about Stu Camillo.
他们问斯图干什么
Why would they ask about Stu?
不知道 他们问个不停
I don't know, but they were extremely persistent.
不 我不喜欢这样 他们在计划什么
No, I don't like this one bit. What're they planning?
要是他们启动了谋杀方案一号♥ 一定很重要
If they're breaking MP1, it must be important.
妖狐 黑入网络
Fox, hack into the Internet.
找到有关斯图·卡米洛的一切
Find out everything you can about Stu Camillo.
已经在搜了
Already on it.
你没告诉他们任何关于斯图的重要信息吧
You didn't tell 'em anything important about Stu, did you?
没有 我不知道任何关于斯图的重要信息
Oh, no, no, no, I don't know anything important about Stu.
-他有你的什么把柄 -或者你有他的什么把柄
- What does he have on you? - Or you on him?
-他有你的什么把柄 -或者你有他的什么把柄
- What does he have on you? - Or you on him?
没什么 什么都没有
Uh, nothing. No, no, nothing.
但我刚想起我
But I did just remember that I--
我好像有一张巴塔哥尼亚礼品卡 在我楼上房♥间里
I think I have a Patagonia gift card upstairs in my room,
我去拿 为赫尔辛基之行做好准备
I'm gonna go grab it, gear up for Helsinki.
马上回来
Back in a jiff.
好的 法兹
Okay, Futz.
我知道就藏在某个地方
I know you got it somewhere.
跳跳猪
Spoink!
到底什么情况
What the fuck is happening?
乔西 快来
Oh, Josh, come on.
我们在网上找到了很多很棒的东西
We're finding all kinds of great stuff here on the Internet.
酷 那个
Cool. Hey, um...
我刚想到一件事
you know, I just thought of something
关于斯图的 也许会很有用
that actually might be really useful about Stu.
是吗 什么
Really, what?
你跟我说的 他在你们那次约会上
It was something that you told me that he told you
他跟你说了些事
when you guys went on that date.
记得吗 那次赏鲸约会
Remember? The whale watching date?
他说了很多事
Yeah, well, he said a lot of things,
具体是什么
so what specifically?
对 我不记得了
Yeah, I can't remember.
你说那件事真的很重要
You said it was something that was really, really important,
就在船被座头鲸撞上之前 他跟你说的
and he told you right before the humpback charged your boat.
老实说 看完那愤怒的水柱
Well, to be honest, after I saw that angry spout,
-我什么都不记得了 -错
- it just all went blank. - Wrong.
你从没见到水柱
You've never seen a spout.
你从没对我这样好过
You are never this nice to me.
而你
And you?
你是跳跳猪代言人
You're Spoink girl.
到底怎么回事 快点给我解释一下
What the fuck is going on? Somebody give me some answers.
这一切很快就结束了
This will all be over soon.
告诉我们你为什么会对斯图·卡米洛构成威胁
Just tell us why you would be a threat to Stu Camillo?
-你一定知道他的弱点 -部分秘密
- You must know his weakness. - Some of his secrets?
我对斯图·卡米洛的事一无所知
I don't know anything about Stu Camillo, okay?
他在我生命中根本是次要角色
He's a tertiary character in my life.
-告诉我们 -他是次要角色
- Tell us! - He's tertiary!
-该死 -快点交代
- God damn it! - Start talking.
-快点 -他是次要...
- Now! - He's tertiar--
他是次要角色
he's tertiary!
我告诉你了 不要重复提问序列
I told you not to repeat the question sequencing.
你让他起疑心了 天啊 你比海拉还糟
You made him suspicious. Geez, you're worse than Hera.
-别拿我跟海拉比 -太晚了
- Don't compare me to Hera. - Too late.
我已经比了
I already did.
模拟什么时候才能重启
How long until the simulation reboots?
我不知道 他把整个过程弄出故障了
I don't know. He glitched the whole thing.
故障 是毁掉了
Glitched it? He crashed it.
该死
Oh, shit.
麻烦让阿波罗过来
We're gonna need Apollo.
没事的
It's okay.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
让我把这个神经头盔拿掉
Let me get this neuro-cap off you.
你会舒服很多的
You'll be a lot more comfortable.
刚才什么情况 我在哪
What the hell was that? Where am I?
那是一次模拟
That was a simulation
由你自己的意识产生
crafted from your own consciousness,
但由外部的操作员控制
but controlled by outside operators.
你在一个洞里
And you are in a cave.
别乱动
Don't squirm.
只会让大脑皮层更黏着
It only makes the cerebro-derm stickier.
我不...
I-I-I can't--
我不记得来过这
I can't remember coming here.
我们不得不移除你的一小部分记忆
We had to remove a small portion of your memory
这样你就不会怀疑自己处于模拟中
so you would not suspect you were in a sim.
别担心 只是脊髓液
Don't worry. It's just spinal fluid.
好了 完好如初
There. Good as new.
不 不好 一点都不好
No, bad. Bad. Still bad.
你是谁
Who--who are you?
到底怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
我叫雅典娜
My name is Athena
很抱歉你必须经历那些
and I'm sorry you had to go through that.
我向你保证 这是为你的安全着想
I assure you, it was for your own safety.
真♥相♥太令人震惊
The truth is so shocking,
我们觉得通过模拟让你慢慢接受 这样更人道
we felt a simulation was a more humane way to ease you into it.
我觉得你应该躺下再听
I really think you should lie down for this.
来吧
Just come on.
好了
Okay.
我来自未来
I am from the future.
并且
And...
好吧
Okay.
我的伙伴们和我穿越回来 找到你
My comrades and I traveled back in time to find you
因为我们觉得你可能是
because we believe you may be
唯一有能耐拯救我们世界的人
the only person with the skills to save our world.
救世主 我知道 这让人困惑
A savior. I know, it boggles the mind.
但你必须相信我
But you must believe me.
在2026年 斯图·卡米洛博士将会
In 2026, Dr. Stu Camillo will create
研制出一种超级解药 治疗所有疾病
a super-cure for all diseases,
从而引发一场全球战争
leading to a global war...
有解药和没解药的人之间的战争吗
Between the ones who receive the cure and the ones who don't?
没错 正是 但你不可能
Well, yes, exactly, but there's no way
知道这些
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表