剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
《高玩救未来》上季回顾
Last season on "Future Man"...
你们是谁
Who are you people?
这游戏是穿越回来征募和训练新兵的工具
The game is a recruitment and training tool sent back in time.
你要帮我们拯救世界
You're gonna help us save the world.
你是救世主
You're the savior.
任务是阻止他染上疱疹
The mission is to stop him from getting herpes,
让他当不成科学家
prevent him from becoming a scientist,
然后他就永远制♥造♥不出解药了
and then he never creates the cure.
我很抱歉 先生
I'm really sorry, sir.
抱歉又不能重新擦尿道
Sorry doesn't re-swab those urethras.
够了 卡米洛博士
That's enough, Dr. Camillo.
抱歉 克罗尼什博士
I'm sorry, Dr. Kronish.
-斯图 -我是占了你位置吗
- Stu. - Did I take your bench?
-抱歉 -不 斯图 是我
- I'm--I'm sorry. - No, Stu, it's me.
这个时间线是怎么了
What is going on with this timeline?
杰法兹 你提前回来了 哥们
Hey, hey, JFutz. You're home earls, bro.
-我叫邱西 -那是克罗尼什馆
- My name is Joosh. - That's the Kronitorium
制♥造♥超级解药的地方
where the super-cure was engineered.
也是生化人诞生的地方
Where the Biotics were born.
不 如果有人要杀克罗尼什 那也应该是我
No, if someone's gonna kill Kronish, it should be me.
我们永远不会忘记你做了什么
We'll never forget what you did here.
当那东西变成绿色
When that thing goes green,
就意味着克罗尼什死了 最后一个炸♥弹♥安置好
that means Kronish is dead and the final charge has been set.
然后你们就回到未来
Then, you guys get back to the future
无论如何别回来找我
and do not come back for me no matter what.
我做到了
I did it!
你做到了[你做了]
You did it, huh?
我猜你的时空穿梭伙伴没有消息吧
I take it, no word from your time-traveling pals?
真够朋友啊
Some friends.
高玩救未来
第二季 第一集
第十四章
序言倒计时
罪恶
-天啊 -抓到你了
- Oh, my gosh. - I got you now.
没错 叫你再惹我
That's right. Teach you to fuck with me again.
就这样 难受吧
Yeah, there you go. Oh, yeah, you're struggling.
我喜欢 让我更有力量
I like that. Just gives me more power.
上钩
Take it.
快 没错
Come on. That's right.
很好 感觉如何
There you go. How's that feel?
把你那大嘴给永远闭上
Yeah, shut that big mouth once and for all.
用一只虫子骗到了你 蠢货
Tricked you with a worm, you idiot.
没错 我是人
That's right. I'm a man.
而你是鱼 我住在房♥子里
You're a fish. I live in a house.
你住在湖里
You live in a lake.
就这样 别挣扎了
There you go. Stop fighting.
保罗
Paul?
邱西
Joosh.
你知道 这个钓鱼游戏
You know, this--this fishing game,
是我玩过的最棒的钓鱼游戏之一
this is one of the best fishing games ever I ever played,
我可是玩过超多钓鱼游戏的
and I've played a shitload of fishing games.
当然不是在上班期间玩的 下班后
Not on my work time. On my private time.
我为您工作的时候
You know, I would never do anything
我绝不会做任何别的事
while I'm working for you, sir.
好 不过有个问题
Okay, cool. Uh, one question though.
我是怎么到这儿来的
How am I here?
我只记得我之前在监狱
The last thing I remember, I was in prison,
-然后有... -巨大的一道光
- and there was this-- - Big, flash of light, right?
等等 你怎么知道的
Wait, how do you know that?
又发生了
It happened again.
什么
What?
我再跟你说一遍
Let's go over it one more time.
你在监狱里的时候
When you were in prison,
你开始看到这些闪光
you started seeing these flashes of light,
全身抽搐
and, uh, having seizures.
-嗯 -特别惨
- Okay. - Yeah, it was terrible.
让你完全失去记忆
You know, gave you complete memory loss.
医生发现
Doctor's figured out
这是你监狱食物里的坚果引起的
it was because of the nuts in your prison food.
嗯 我是对坚果过敏
Yeah, I mean, I have a nut allergy,
但是并不会抽搐
but it doesn't give me seizures.
你吃了太多坚果 像沙球一样抖动
Well, you have too many nuts, you shake like a maraca.
所以监狱不得不决定
So the prison had to decide
是给你聘请一个私人厨师
whether or not to hire you a private chef
还是送你回家软禁
or send you home under house arrest.
不过他们想
But they figured, you know,
给克罗尼什馆炸♥弹♥客聘请私人厨师
hiring a private chef for "The Krona-bomber,"
那会是公♥关♥噩梦 所以就送你回家了
that's a PR nightmare. So they sent you home.
送我回家就不算是公♥关♥噩梦吗
And that wasn't a PR nightmare?
这就好比是在两个困难选项里选一个不那么糟的
It's kind of like a pick-your-poison thing.
现在你吃的都是不含坚果的食物
You know, 'cause now you're eating nut-free meals,
但偶尔你还是会看到这些闪光
but occasionally, you'll see these flashes of light,
然后你就会忘记一切
and then you'll forget everything,
然后我就得跟你解释一遍 超无聊的
and I gotta explain it to you, and it's super boring.
我已经跟你说了15遍了
I've, like, told you this story, like, 15 times.
嗯 你和特蕾西还为我工作是吧
Okay, and--and you and Tracy still work for me?
没 特蕾西不喜欢给恐♥怖♥分♥子♥工作
No, yeah, Tracy had a problem working for a terrorist.
我倒是不介意
Me, not so much.
只要钱到位
As long as the checks clear,
我任你吩咐 杰法兹
I'm your man, JFutz.
可我要是被软禁的话
But if I'm on house arrest,
脚踝上怎么没有戴监控设备
why don't I have an ankle bracelet on.
我不是可以随便出去吗
I mean, what's to stop me from just walking out the door?
我会朝你后脑勺开枪
The bullet I'd put in the back of your skull.
逗你的
Just kidding.
只会打断你的腿而已
I'd just pop your knee clean out.
保罗 他又发作了吗
Paulie, is he seizing up again?
是的 这有一个露西·惠特莫尔
Yeah, we got a regular Lucy Whitmore over here.
那是电影《初恋50次》里德鲁·巴里摩尔
That's a character portrayed by Drew Barrymore
扮演的一个角色
in the film "50 First Dates."
你不会把这也忘了吧
Please don't tell me you forgot that.
所以你是...
So you're...
-我的私人守卫吗 -没错
- like, my personal guard now? - Bingo.
《佛蒙特钓鱼洞》
Whoa, "Vermont Fishing Hole."
有鱼上钩吗 保罗
Hey, any nibbles, Paulie?
你自己来玩玩就知道了 朋友
Pull up a pole. Find out yourself, my friend.
等等 等一下 这根本说不通啊
Wait, wait, hang on a second. That doesn't make any sense.
监狱每天都要处理食物过敏问题
Prisons have to deal with food allergies on a daily basis.
比起放我回家
There must be thousands of options
肯定有很多更好的选择吧
that are--that are better than sending me home.
我可是被定罪的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I'm a convicted terrorist.
我被判了连续101次终身监禁
I was given 101 consecutive life sentences,
《今日美国》还说我是全美国最遭人恨的人
and "USA Today" said that I was the most hated man in America.
《纽约邮报》称你为"小男孩布隆"[经典儿歌♥]
Ooh, and the "New York Post" dubbed you Little Boy Blew.
布隆是拟声词
B-l-e-w.
因为你"布隆"一声炸毁了大楼
'Cause you blew up the building.
而且你跟小孩一样矮
And you're small in stature.
好吧 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥去开门
Okay, so the terrorist gets the door.
我靠 牡丹
Oh, shit, peonies!
我不知道现在是季节
I didn't know they were in season.
我也不知道
Neither did I.
我要抽几朵出来送给圣地亚哥家的寡妇
I'm gonna have to pick up some of those for the widow Santiago.
斯图·卡米洛
Stu Camillo?
斯图尔特·加文·卡米洛吗
Stuart Gavin Camillo?
那是谁 你的旧情人吗
Ooh, who's that? Old flame?
不是 是我以前的同事
No, it's a guy that I used to work with,
但我不知道他为什么会送我花
but I have no idea why he would send me flowers.
但你觉得他为什么会送你花呢
Hmm, but why do you think he might send you flowers?
我不知道
I don't know.
我还以为他一直挺恨我的
I just thought he always kind of hated me.
反对 这纯属猜测
Objection. Speculation.
-我们来好好想想 -是啊
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表