剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
《高玩救未来》前情提要
Previously on "Future Man."
至尊领主老虎钳死了
Supreme Overlord Vise is dead.
至尊领主扭矩万岁
Long live Supreme Overlord Torque.
你现在是砸物工 在太阳直射第三个孔之前
You're smasher now. Smash everything in this pile
把这堆东西全都砸掉
before the sun hits the third hole.
我不会玩过家家
I'm not gonna go play house
乔西仍处于危险中
while Josh is still in danger.
我得去找雅典娜 拿回时空穿梭装置
I've got to get to Athena and get that TTD back,
否则我们就永远被困在这操蛋的时间线了
otherwise we're stuck in this shit timeline forever.
我的时空穿梭装置在哪 你个贱婊
Where is my TTD, you fucking dick scab.
你得提前发射
You need to move up the launch.
对 你说得对
Yeah, yeah, you're right.
我要看你所有的监控录像
I need access to all your security footage.
雅典娜一直以来就在你眼皮底下搞动作
Athena was operating this whole time right under your nose.
这个有用吗
Would this be helpful?
这是我在短时间内能找到的最多燃料了
This is the most fuel I could find on such short notice.
你找到了多少
How much did you get?
能搜刮来的都搜来了
Everything I could scrounge.
下次测试 我会用两倍的钚
For the next test, I'll double the plutonium.
-三倍 -可我的卵巢
- Triple it. - But my ovaries.
去你的卵巢
Damn your ovaries.
我们得立刻向斯图发起进攻
We need to attack Stu now.
这是我们最后的机会
This is our last chance.
没有J1 这台时光机
Without J1, this time machine
就是我们再得到一个邱西的唯一途径
is the only way we're getting another Joosh.
我是神经科学家 不是核物理学家
I'm a neuroscientist, not a nuclear physicist.
我本想找我们的其他科学家
Oh, well, I would've asked one of our other scientists,
但他们都死在洞穴里了
but they're all dead in a cave.
我就是说下
Just saying,
要是他们找到你 你最好有备用计划
if they find you, you might want a backup plan.
别担心 我有一个
Don't worry, I have one.
高玩救未来
第二季 第七集
谋杀 蒙斯里的生活
斯图·卡米洛基地
2162年黑1月2日 周二
-你找到了什么 -一个突破
- What do you got? - A break.
利用面部识别 我定位了一个位置
Using facial recognition, I pinpointed a location
所有刺圆成员在从我网络上消失之前
where all the Pointed Circle members intersected
都有去过那里 外面没什么建筑
before dropping off my grid. There's not a lot out there.
大多是仓库
Mostly storage units,
再走两公里就是食人国
and two klicks further you're in cannibal country.
你们这条时间线里还有食人族
Ah, you guys have cannibals in this timeline too.
-绝望之人会把彼此吃了 -是啊
- Desperate people will eat each other. - Yeah .
真的会
Yeah, they really will.
你该去找杰夫·布雷克法斯特谈谈
Ah, you should talk to Jeff Breakfast,
他负责管理外面的仓库
he runs the storage facilities out there.
-收到 -嗯
- Okay, copy that. - Yeah.
杰夫·布雷克斯
Jeffy Breaks.
简洁点 大剪刀
Keep it tight, Shears.
这是要作为官方肖像
This is for the official portrait.
可以
Yeah.
现在他们必须尊重我
Now they have to respect me.
暴狼 暴狼 天啊
Wolf, Wolf, Wolf. Oh, God.
你得帮我 他们来了
You got to help me, okay? The--the--they're coming
他们来抓我了 他们在抓我
for the--they're after me. They're after me.
刺圆进入新地面了
The Pointed Circle is inside the NAG.
叛逃砸物工
Rogue smasher.
-你在这儿呢 -天
- Here you are. - Oh, God.
抱歉 阁下
My apologies, Your Eminence.
-阁下 -嗯
- Eminence? - Yeah.
但他还没完成砸物坑里的任务
But this one still owes a debt in the smash pits.
不不 暴狼 我不能回去 不安全
No, no, no, Wolf, I can't go back there. It's not safe.
砸物坑是公共持有实体
Smash pit is a publicly held entity,
必须举♥行♥一次公开讨论会
requiring a--an open forum
三分之二的成员同意才能减免你的服务
and 2/3 majority to commute your service.
达不到的话
Or failing that,
你就要面对一群黄蚁
a stampede of yellow ants
接着一股胡萝卜色的狂风
followed by a carrotcolored wind.
暴狼 你在读一张豆皮上的字
Wolf, you're reading from a bean husk.
一张密封的豆皮
An airtight bean husk.
我也无能为力
My hands are tied here.
要到下次血月时我才能修正
I can't amend this thing until the next blood moon,
你懂的
so, you know.
好吧 暴狼 我不能回去
Okay. Wolf, I can't go back there, okay?
我要是回去 他们会杀了我的
If I go back there, they will kill me.
他们已经袭击过我一次了
They already attacked me one time.
我就是只待宰羔羊 这不安全
I am a sitting duck. It's not safe.
拜托了
Please, please.
听着
Look,
尊敬的砸物坑工头
Your Honorable Pit Boss,
或许你我可以达成协议
maybe you and I can come to an understanding.
B仓库
食人国以南2公里处
上午10:21
不认识她
No, don't know her.
你有看到谁来这里吗
All right, so you haven't seen anyone coming or going?
没 这里从没人来
No, no one ever comes here.
他们把他们的无价之物存放在这儿
They store their priceless possessions
然后就忘记了
and then just kind of forgot about them.
有点像我
Kind of like me.
我没有别人可以
You know, I--I don't have another person that I--
嗯嗯 我懂 你很可悲
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay. I get it, you're sad.
我去到处看看
So, I'm gonna go check things out.
要人陪你吗
You want-- you need some company?
不
No.
我知道几乎所有东西的...
I know where most everything...
还是不用
No. Still no.
什么
Wha...
我♥操♥
Son of a...
一下就没惊喜感了 傻母狗
There goes the element of surprise, you dumb slunt.
这词不是这么用的
That's--that's not how you use that word.
你在这儿干什么
What're you doing here?
你说你在这事之后会离开
Um, well, you said that you were gonna leave after this,
然后我就想 或许这是我们联络感情的机会
and then I thought, Maybe this could be our chance to bond,
就像我们之前不用语言谈过的那样
you know, like we nonverbally talked about.
对哦 就是你试图杀我那次
Oh, right, yeah, when you tried to kill me?
-对 -很美妙的一刻
- Yeah. - Yeah. That was a nice moment.
当然了 需要帮助吗
Okay, sure. You wanna help?
好 要不你
All right. Why don't you, uh,
-检查下这边这片区域 -好
- check out this area over here. - Okay.
-能给我一把奶酪刀吗 -当然
- Do I get a cheddar blade? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
就在这里
I got your cheddar blade right here.
好了
Yeah, that did it.
你来迟了 踪迹止于此
You're too late. The trail ends here.
尤妮斯 你为什么要这么做
Oh, Eunice, why did you have to go and do that?
因为你要为了套出我的秘密而折磨我
'Cause you were gonna torture me for my secrets,
而我不想你这么做
and I didn't want you to.
这倒也是
Yeah, well, you got me there.
该死 告诉我我的TTD在哪
God damn it. Tell me where my TTD is.
-什么 -时空穿梭装置
- What? - Time travel device.
这名字真傻♥逼♥
Well, that's a dumb name.
不是吧 你最后一口气就打算说这个
Really, that's what you wanna waste your last breath on?
是的
Yeah.
刺圆秘密实验室
尤妮斯·霍格温医生的验尸
上午10:47
我还记得我第一具尸体 我当时4岁
Yeah, I remember my first dead body. I was four.
在无人机龙♥卷♥风♥中半个人从空中掉下
Half a person just fell from the sky during a droneado.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
是上半身还是下半身
Was it the top or the bottom half?
都不是
But it was neither.
是纵向从中间切开
It was just right down the middle, vertical slice.
她就像我从没有过的妈妈一样
She was the closest thing I had to a mother.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
我6岁的时候
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表