剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
Wolf.
暴狼
Wolf.
全豆地里有流浪者
Strays in the All-Bean field!
全豆地里有流浪者
Strays in the All-Bean field!
全豆地里有流浪者
Strays in the All-Bean field!
全豆地里有流浪者
Strays in the All-Bean field!
新地面世界
新地面
这不是流浪者 是扭矩
That's no stray. That's Torque!
他被GX239击中了两枪
He's got two GX239 hand cannon wounds.
新地面
肩膀和大腿 我腹部上方中枪
Shoulder, thigh, and I'm hit upper abdomen.
-鼬鼠 是你吗 -你叫谁鼬鼠
- Weasel. Is that you? - Who are you calling weasel?
-这是你名字啊 -我叫扳手
- 'Cause that's your name. - My name is Wrench.
新地面不允许外来者进入
And there's no outsiders allowed in the NAG.
我是猎虎 我和暴狼是一起的
It's Tiger. I'm with Wolf.
那是扭矩 我认识他
That's Torque. I know him.
我不认识你 也许你在帮他
I don't know you. Maybe you're helping him.
也许他身上的伤就是你造成的
Or maybe you're the one that gave him those injuries.
试图用他做掩护 偷偷进来夺走我们的豆子
Trying to use him for cover. Sneak in, poach our beans.
-这是你的计划吗 -她是生物人吗
- That your game? - Is she Bio-Tech?
闻着像是
She sure smells like one.
等她做了下水道蘑菇测试后
We'll know for sure
我们就能确定了
after she takes the sewer-mushroom test.
要是裤子黄黄 一起共创辉煌
Your pants make brown, welcome to our town.
要是裤子干干
Your pants stay dry...
那你就上西天
You're gonna die.
铁砧 把生化人检测蘑菇拿来
Anvil! Go get the Bio-Tester.
去死吧 生化人
-你回来了 -什么
- You're back. - Huh? What?
-你回家了 -什么
- You're home. - What?
起来
Come on.
-我们去找人看看你 -什么
- Let's get you some help. - Huh? What?
我们若成功的话 我们回到未来
If we succeed, we go back to the future,
不会有生化人 我们的团队也还活着
the Biotics don't exist, and our team is still alive.
但是他们不认识我们也不知道我们做了什么
That's different people who don't know us or what we did.
但我会知道
But I'll know.
你也会知道 我们会有彼此
And you'll know. And we'll have each other.
我把自己的命交给你
I've given you my life
因为我信任你
because I trust you.
能让你回来 一切都是值得的
It was all worth it to get you back.
你是我唯一需要的家人
You're the only family I need.
你和你的变异人种只配下地狱
You and your mutant race deserve to die!
过来
Come!
过来 过来
Come! C-come!
过来
Come!
过来 过来
C-come! Come!
出来 小子
Out with you, boy!
过来
C-come!
过来
Come!
-过来 -现身吧
- Come! - Reveal yourself!
恶魔小孩
Devil child!
过来
C-come!
过来
Come!
快到伟大的红色星球MARS来
Come one, come all to the great red planet MARS!
没错 是我 李尔·吉米·麦格根
Yep, it's me: Lil Jimmy McGurgan.
明日未来始于今日
地球要完蛋了
Earth is dying.
还好我们走运
Lucky for us,
太阳系在我们隔壁给了我们一颗备用星球
the solar system gave us a spare planet right next door,
我会成为第一个登上MARS的男孩
and I'm gonna be the first boy on MARS.
-什么 -但在我到达之前
- What? - But before I get there,
我们都得参加培训
we've all got some training to do.
蒙斯居住单元现已开放 下面没有以太坊
Mons hab units are open now, no Ethereum down!
蒙斯
快来 快来伟大的红色星球MARS
Come! Come one, come all to the great red planet MARS.
没错 就是我 李尔·吉米·麦格根
Yep, it's me: Lil Jimmy McGurgan.
地球要完蛋了
Earth is dying.
明日未来始于今日
还好我们走运
Lucky for us,
太阳系在我们隔壁给了我们一颗备用星球
the solar system gave us a spare planet right next door...
禁止非居民入内
你 月球人
You. Moon man.
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck's going on here?
你好 欢迎来到蒙斯
Hello and welcome to the Mons.
我是你的自动向导卡西尼
I'm your automated guide Cassini.
有什么能帮助的吗
How may I be of service?
我想要答案 卡西尼 现在就要
I want answers, Cassini, and I want them now.
没问题 什么答案
Okeydokey, what kind of answers?
最常被问到的包括
Commonly asked questions include:
MARS上是什么味道
what does it smell like on MARS?
MARS上热还是冷
Is it hot or cold on MARS?
在MARS需要穿夹克吗
Will I need a jacket on MARS?
-MARS上有MARS人吗 -好了
- And are there Martians on MARS? - Okay.
生活在泡泡屋里的这些人都是生物人吗
Were all these people in these bubble huts Bio-Techs?
不能发表仇恨言论哦
Oopsie. Hate speech is a no-no.
请用"人类"一词重述你的问题
Please restate your question using the term "Human beings."
好吧 这些人类
Okay, are these human beings,
他们是不是接种了能治疗一切疾病的超级解药
were they given a super-cure for all diseases?
当然
You betcha.
他们的祖先早在一百多年前
Their ancestors were given the cure
-就接种了解药 -我♥操♥[操♥我♥]
- more than 100 years ago. - Fuck me.
我个人没法满足你这一要求
I personally cannot perform that service,
不过当地倒是有些去处
but here are some local establishments that can.
逍遥馆 摩擦地带 快活屋
The Rub Hub, The "O"-Zone, Spunknik.
识别请求 操♥我♥
好了
Okay.
之前有没有因为政♥府♥强制给不愿接受的平民
Was there a war because the government forced a super-cure
注射超级解药而引发一场战争
on an unwilling populace?
-没有 -谢天谢地
- No. - Oh, thank God.
之前发生过一场战争 是因为政♥府♥扣留了解药
There was a war because the government withheld the cure
让一大批平民绝望等死
from a large portion of a desperate and dying populace,
开启了一场持续百年的战争
kicking off 100 years of global bloodshed,
死亡人数达到百万
死亡人数达到千万
类似的情况在我们星球还从未发生
the likes of which our planet has never seen.
死亡人数达到十亿
不 我不相信
No, I can't believe this.
检索影像证据
Retrieving visual proof.
我整理出了一些最令人不安的图像
I've curated the most disturbing images
可以达到最大程度的情感震撼
to convey maximum emotional impact,
放弃了传统的叙事形式
forgoing a traditional narrative form of storytelling.
我放快点会有帮助吗
Does it help if I go faster?
停下 卡西尼 停下
Stop. Stop. Cassini, stop!
你接下来说的
The next thing out of your squawk box
最好是过去一百年来的好消息
better be some good news about the last 100 years.
这个怎么样
How about this?
多亏了2142年的停战协议
Thanks to the Armistice of 2142,
20年的稳定和平
人类享受了二十年的和平时光
humanity has enjoyed 20 years of lasting peace.
对 再跟我说说这些和平协议
Yeah, yeah, tell me more about these peace accords.
2094年和平协议爆♥炸♥案
The Peace Accord Bombings of 2094
和平峰会大屠♥杀♥
摧毁了西欧
devastated Western Europe.
你觉得这听上去像好消息吗 卡西尼
Does that sound like good news to you, Cassini!
女士 女士
Ma'am? Ma'am!
警告
你正在违反
You are currently breaking
2139年通过的《针对机器的暴♥力♥法案》
the Violence Against Machines Act of 2139.
我要违反[破坏]的可比这儿多多了
Yeah, I'm gonna break a lot more than that
你个傻♥逼♥小丑
you fucking Dork-a-tron!
我只是计算机代码 不会受到物理伤害
I am computer code and cannot be physically harmed.
你看上去像受伤了
You appear to be injured.
你现在的失血速率是每分钟9.6毫升
Your current rate of blood loss is 9.6 milliliters per minute.
我建议你寻求医疗救治
I advise you to seek medical attention.
祝你愉快
Oh, uh, have a wonderful day.
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is this shit?
不
Well...no.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表