剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
否则 我们就永远被困在这操蛋的时间线了
Otherwise, we're stuck in this shit timeline forever.
时空穿梭装置对她没什么作用
Well, TTDs aren't gonna do much for her.
我知道她迟早会制♥服♥我
I knew she'd eventually overpower me,
所以我顺手拿了这个
so I slipped this out.
-干得漂亮 福特曼 -嗯
- Nice work, Futturman. - Yep.
该回去新地面了
Well, time to get back to the NAG.
你们会喜欢那里的
Oh, you're gonna love it.
每周供应三次淡水 有会流动的空气
Fresh water three times a week, air that actually moves.
我们还有一支牙刷
We got a toothbrush!
当然了 我得先告诉我的家累们
Uh, of course, I gotta run it by the ol' balls and chains first.
不 不行
Hey, no, no, no.
刺圆正密谋一场袭击
No, Pointed Circle was plotting an attack.
雅典娜仍在逃 还有那个叫阿喀琉斯的
And Athena's still at large, and--and this Achilles guy...
我没听到用工具起的名字
I'm not hearing any tool names.
这些听起来都是蒙斯的麻烦
Sounds like a Mons problem to me.
不 这是所有人的麻烦
No, it's-- it's an everyone problem.
平行宇宙的我说他们会打破停战协议
"12 Monkeys" me said they're gonna break the armistice,
这对新地面和蒙斯来说都绝对是危险
which means absolute danger for both the NAG and the Mons.
他不是还说过
Didn't he also say he was receiving gifts
-漆黑送他礼物 -是啦
- from The Black? - Well, yeah...
我们在新地面很安全
We're safe in the NAG.
那里可以成为我们的家
It can be home for all of us.
我不要再接受下水道蘑菇测试了
I am not taking that sewer mushroom test again.
这次估计不用了
Well, you probably won't have to.
-但别引用我的话 -我不跟你们去了
- But don't quote me on it. - I'm not going with you.
-还有任务要完成 -别这样 猎虎
- There's still a mission. - Oh, come on, Tiger.
这不是我们的战斗 我们已经战斗过了
This isn't our fight. We already fought our war,
在我看来 我们赢了
and as far as I'm concerned we won.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
现阶段新地面也许只是二流的
The NAG might be second-rate now,
但总是个开始
but it's a start.
没错 你定下来的开始
Yeah, a start to you settling.
我不会在那个破地方玩过家家
I'm not gonna go play house in that dump
乔西仍处于危险中 好吗
while Josh is still in danger, okay?
他们只剩下这个乔西了
This is the only Josh they have left.
他们会对它
They are gonna be coming after it
-更穷追不舍 -它
- harder than ever. - "It"?
他 随便了
Him, whatever.
我得去找雅典娜 他应该跟你走
I've gotta get to Athena. He should go with you.
这样他会安全点 我从两个守卫身上拿下来的
He'll be safer. I pulled these off two guards--
他们就是用这个进行秘密通讯
it's how they communicate in secret.
一定是某种超低频收发器
Must be some sort of ultra-low-frequency transponder.
这些是BB机
Those are pagers.
我爸以前有一台
My dad used to have one.
8-0-0
8-5.
"奶♥子♥"
"Boobs."
-好笑 -好 我们要沟通时
- Good one. - All right, so when we want to talk,
就"奶♥子♥"对方
we'll "Boobs" each other
然后到乔西的尿尿洞会合
and we meet at Josh's piss hole.
那里就是A会合点
That's Rendezvous Point Alpha.
你一定要把"乔西的尿尿洞"定为A...
"Do you have to make Josh's piss hole" Rendezvous...
A会合点
Rendezvous Point Alpha.
那么
Well...
这就是告别了
guess this is goodbye.
对
Yep.
-暂时 -是
- For now. - Yeah, yeah.
只是暂时
Yeah. For now.
对了
Oh, hey.
别让那所堆满你尸体的房♥间
Don't let that room full of dead yous
让你比平常更觉得自己
make you feel more insignificant
-不重要 -谢了
- than you already are. - Thanks.
你必须过好你的生活 如果那意味着
You gotta live your life, and if that means
其他像你一样 或长得像你
some other people like you, or who look like you,
甚至就是你的人
or who even are you,
在你取代他们的时候
have to suffer or die or be forgotten
必须受苦或死掉或被遗忘
while you take their place,
那也不是你的错
well, that's not on you.
是他们的错
That's on them.
也就是 其他的你
AKA, the other yous.
我想说的是
My point is...
我们都只是努力生存下去
we're all just trying to survive.
对
Yeah.
我确实生存下来了
I guess I did survive.
我是活下来的乔西
I'm the Josh that lived.
我是J1
I'm J1.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表