剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
《高玩救未来》前情提要
Previously, on "Future Man"...
来看看这个新世界怎么样
See how we fit into this brave new world, huh?
不是流浪者 那是扭矩
That's no stray, that's Torque!
-她是生物人吗 -等她接受
- She biotech? - We'll know for sure
下水道蘑菇测试 我们就知道了
after she takes the sewer mushroom test.
我是解药之父
I'm the father of the cure,
而你是解药之母
and you're kind of the mom.
-他醒了 -欢迎回来 扭矩
- There he is! - Welcome back, Torque!
-我负责什么 -你造车轮
- What's my deal? - You should make wheels.
我是轮子制♥造♥者
I'm a wheel maker.
感觉是N年前的事了
It feels like forever ago.
你一直在找一条出路
You were always looking for a way out.
什么变了
What changed?
见解
Perspective.
这改变了一切
This changes everything.
他不到十分钟就毁掉了模拟系统
He crashed the simulation in less than ten minutes.
我们利用这种能量
If we harness that power
再用它摧毁整个系统 然后出击
and use it to bring down the entire system, then we strike.
这个过程肯定会杀死他
This procedure will 100% kill him.
杀死他
Kill him?
我们得找到猎虎 回到过去改变这条时间线
We need to find Tiger and go back and un-fuck this timeline.
-你不能离开新地面 -暴狼 收拾东西准备出发
- You can't leave the NAG. - Wolf, pack your shit. We're leaving.
你没死啊
Oh, you're not dead.
不错 你也一起吧
Fun. You can come, too.
我在前面看到光了
I see a light up ahead.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
在那之后 应该就只有一英里左右
After that, it's just another mile or so.
你知道为了这次短途旅行
You know how many wheels I'm gonna have to sell
我得卖♥♥多少个轮子
to pay for this little field trip?
这不是短途旅行 好吗
It's not a field trip, okay?
我们是要去洞穴
We're on a mission to the cave.
我们不去洞穴 我们要去拿时光机
We're not going to the cave. We're going to get the TTD.
-就在洞穴里 -不可能
- Which is in the cave. - That's impossible.
也许刺圆有他们自己的时光机
Maybe--maybe the Pointed Circle has their own TTD.
不 这也不可能
No, also impossible.
这个时间线里没有其他时光机或卡梅箩
There's no other TTDs or Cameronium in this timeline.
我们是怎么做到的
How the fuck did we do that?
这应该是我的功劳
Eh, I think that was on me.
八十年代的时候 我和阿诺德曾经一起健身
You see, back in the '80s me and Arnold used to work out together.
施瓦辛格
Schwarzenegger.
他在派拉蒙影业给我安排了一间小办公室
He set me up with a little office on the Paramount lot.
说他只信任我一个人
Said I was the only one he could trust
能看他的剧本 所以我就看到了
to read his scripts, which is how I got my hands
《终结者2: 审判日》这个宝贝
on a little jewel called "T2: Judgment Day."
我就审判了
And judge I did.
剧本很棒 会颠覆我们对科幻片的认知
It was a firecracker, blowing up the way we think about sci-fi.
同时也非常有先见之明地
It was also frighteningly prescient
指出了时空穿梭的真♥相♥和风险
about the realities and dangers of time travel.
于是我毁了它
And I buried it.
我说服阿诺德 他不应该拍续集
I convinced Arnold that he shouldn't do a sequel.
真正的艺术家从不重复自己
True artists never repeat themselves.
最终 老朋友"吉姆"卡梅隆来了
Eventually, our old buddy "Jim" Cameron came by
亲自问我
to ask me in person.
非常可悲
It was pathetic.
可能在《深渊》之后 他很想成功一次
I guess he really needed a win after "The Abyss."
《终结者2》可能是他重回大导演之列的门票
"T2" could be his ticket back into the bigs,
满足了他对拍摄成功大♥片♥
fueling his twin loves of blockbuster filmmaking
还有深海探索的双重兴趣
and deep-sea exploration.
于是我就做了一件事
That's when I got a little thing I like to call,
"先发制人"
"Pre-venge."
当然 他没能建造
Of course, he had neither built
甚至没有构想出他的机器豪♥宅♥
nor even conceived his robot house,
西格妮 但我知道
SIGORN-E, but I knew.
我知道他即将让她遭受的痛楚
Oh, I knew the hell he was gonna put her through
以及我会给予她的仁慈
and the tender mercy I'd show her
陪伴她逐渐陷入沉睡
as she faded into cold, sweet oblivion.
他一定觉得很费解
He must have been so confused.
他后来搬到了卡罗莱纳州海岸疗养
He would later move to the Carolina coast to convalesce
手工制♥作♥帆船
and build sailboats by hand.
暴狼 你做出的反应很难称之为适当
Wolf, that is hardly what I would call a proportionate response.
当时 我经常用屁♥眼♥吸可♥卡♥因♥
Well, at the time I was doing a lot of butt cocaine.
好吧
Okay.
那么猎虎 我肯定看到了你的时光机
Then, Tiger, I definitely saw your TTD, then.
不 不可能
No. No way.
我藏在了一个他们找不到的地方
I buried it somewhere they will never find.
妈的
Son of a bitch.
高玩救未来
第二季 第五集
好了 我们去你的洞穴
All right. Let's go to your cave
第十八章
《J1 审判日》
把时光穿梭装置偷回来
and steal back our TTD.
不
No.
我们要做的不止这些 好吗
We're gonna have to do more than that, all right?
我们创造了这个时间线 现在大家都有危险
We created this timeline, and now everyone here is in danger.
我们有责任拯救这个世界
We owe it to this world to try and save them.
有什么好拯救的
What is there to save them from?
没有人打仗 我们活在地面上
No one's fighting, we're above ground.
-这地方很好 -首先 并不好
- This place rules. - First of all, it doesn't.
其次 我跟你说了 马上要开战了
Second of all, I told you-there is a war coming.
-我听到了 -是啊 透过通风口
- I heard it. - Yeah, through a vent
穿着尿湿的床单听到的
wearing a piss-stained sheet.
重点在于
Okay, the point is,
我们现在是时空战士了
we are Time Warriors now.
-时 时空战士 -对 时空战士
- Ti-time Warriors? - Yes, Time Warriors.
完全说得通 我们穿梭时空
It makes perfect sense. We travelled through time
为正义而战
fighting for justice.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 时空战士
Okay, Time Warrior.
请指一下你出逃洞穴的方向
Point us in the direction of the cave you escaped from.
天上有好多云 不太好找
Uh, there's a lot of clouds. It's gonna be hard.
我就知道
Yeah, that's what I thought.
我来找吧 出发
I'm on it. Let's go.
-真可悲 福特曼 -我知道这看起来如何
- Pathetic, Futterman. - I know what it looks like.
既然我们已经烧光了克罗尼什的研究
Hey, if we incinerated all of Kronish's research
为什么斯图还是能研发出解药呢
I just don't understand how Stu was able to still find a cure.
我不理解的是 你几乎一整天
What I don't understand is how you wandered
都在兜圈子 但是自己却没意识到
in a circle for most of the day and didn't realize it.
抱歉 猎虎 我当时都快死了
Sorry, Tiger, I was dying.
这不就是你喝尿 不对
And here's a hole where you drank your own pee--no.
试图喝尿的地方
Tried to drink your own pee.
不是这样的
That--that is totally not what happened.
快看这些抓痕
Wow, look at these claw marks.
太绝望了 不想放过任何一滴
Just so desperate to get every last drop.
你犹豫了
You hesitated.
所以才没喝到
That was your downfall.
等你回到新地面
Hey, there's a whole bunch of people to see
你得见很多人
when you get back to the NAG.
麝鼠
Muskrat--
现在他叫鲬鱼了
well, you'll know him now as Flathead.
还跟以前一样疯狂
He's crazy as ever.
裸鼹鼠 又名钢锯
Naked Mole Rat, aka Hacksaw.
这些工具名字是怎么回事
What's with these tool names?
弱智死了
Okay? They're stupid.
钢锯
"Hacksaw."
裸鼹鼠
Now, "Naked Mole Rat"--
这才叫名字
that's a name.
-重点是他们还活着 -嗯
- Well, I guess the point is they're--they're alive. - Right.
跟我们完全不一样
As completely different people
不知道我们是谁 也没有共同经历
who have no idea who we are and don't have our shared experiences.
这意味着我们可以创造新的经历
Well, I guess that just means we get to create new ones.
是啊 和摧毁科技
Right, with people who smash technology
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表