剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
托尼在吗
Uh, is Tony in?
我想把这个赶在周一前洗好
I was hoping to have this clean by Mon...day.
你知道这有个医务室吧
You do know there's an infirmary
向北走两个栖息区 再横着走三个
two quads up, three over?
干洗店
向北走两个栖息区 再横着走三个 好的
Two quads up, three over. Okay.
-她去哪了 -就在你眼前
- Where'd she go? - She's right here.
你找到我了 你想怎么样
Now you found me, what do you want?
邀请你
To invite you.
去那上面
Up there.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
你在这
You're here.
你受伤了 霍格温医生
Oh, you're hurt. Doctor Hogeveen!
-你怎么在这 -你怎么在这
- How are you here? - How are you here?
已经过去144年7个月零3天
It's been 144 years, 7 months, and 3 days
自从那神奇...
since that magical--
自从我们相遇
since we met.
你一点没老
You haven't aged a day.
你老了一天
Yeah, I've aged a day.
-很糟糕的一天 -尤妮斯快给她看看 她受伤了
- One really shitty day. - Eunice, please, she's hurt.
一天
One day?
怎么可能
How is that possible?
-时空穿梭 -可那是不存在的
- Time travel. - But that doesn't exist.
显然存在 我现在就在你的...
Well obviously it exists because I'm here in your...
你把这称作什么 山穴吗
what do you call this? Mountain lair?
你冻结自己 你现在是爱上冷冻疗法了吗
You freeze yourself? You're a cryo-slag now?
这简直是奇迹
This is a miracle. It's...
我不值得这样的幸福
This is happiness I don't deserve.
-太开心了 -嗯嗯
- A bolt of joy. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-克罗尼什的解药是怎么传出去的 -克罗尼什
- How did Kronish's cure get out? - Kronish?
-他的成果和他一起死掉了 -什么
- His work died with him. - What--ow!
这些伤口
These wounds.
我要是能看到造成这些伤口的武器就好了
It would help if I could see the weapon that caused them.
好啊 只需要倒回去140年
Yeah, we'll just pop back 140 years
从开枪打我的那些蠢货手上夺下来就行
and take them off the chucklefucks who shot me.
谁研发的解药
Who developed the cure?
我也不想自夸
Ah you know, I don't like to toot my own kazoo,
不过是我研发的
but it was me.
这是我毕生的心血
It was my life's work.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
因为成千上万的人面临着死亡
Because tens of millions of people were dying
我想拯救他们
and I wanted to save them.
你个魔鬼
You monster! Ah!
-什么鬼 -你尽管发泄吧
- Fuck! What? - Get it out of your system.
现身
Reveal yourself.
-我没有躲 -快
- I'm not hiding. - Come on!
-这是什么玩笑吗 -这就是我
- Is this a joke? - This is me.
我是全息图
I'm a hologram.
是真的 他是全息图
It's true. He is a hologram.
我谢谢你保持开放的思想
I appreciate you keeping an open mind.
我这是身处一个怎样的
What kind of sick fucking techno nightmare
科技噩梦之中
did I just wake up in?
尤妮斯 你能回避一下吗
Eunice, can you please give us a moment?
听着 我
Look, I...
我知道这很难消化 但我是AIS
I know this is a lot to take in, but, um, I'm an AIS,
增强情报系统
an Augmented Intelligence System.
我上传我的大脑 我的记忆
I uploaded my brain, my memories.
关于我的一切仍然存在
Everything about me still exists.
我只是没有身躯而已
I just don't have a body.
所以你是机器鬼魂
So you're a robo-ghost.
我能失陪一下吗
Will you excuse me one second?
该死
Fuck.
真是惨剧
Oh, that was a disaster.
你让情况恶化了
You're catastrophizing.
-她讨厌我 -她不讨厌你
- She hates me. - She doesn't hate you.
我为我唯一爱过的女人
I waited 144 years
等了144年
for the only woman I've ever loved
等她走进那道门
to come walking through the door
我瞬间就搞砸了
and I immediately blow it.
我怎么没把我设定得酷一点
Why couldn't I have programmed myself to be cool?
斯图 深呼吸
Stu, take a deep breath.
她多半觉得是我引起了战争
She probably blames me for the war.
但并不是我决定
But I wasn't the one who decided
谁能拿到解药 谁不能
who got the cure and who didn't.
是那些世界卫生组织的混♥蛋♥们决定的
It was those bastards at the World Health Organization.
历史因此痛斥他们
And history reviles them for it.
我一生都致力于治愈人类
I have dedicated my life to healing humanity.
我延续了我的生命 好让我可以继续尝试
I extended my life so that I could continue trying.
要是我可以把这信息
If only there was a way I could program
-编进她脑子里就好了 -有的
- that information into her. - There is.
叫做"告诉她"
It's called "Telling her."
用你自己的话 斯图
Use your words, Stu.
我多半会搞砸
I'll probably just mess it up.
试试考虑下她的感受
Try considering how she feels.
凭你的计算能力
With your computing power,
你有16千万亿次人生
you've had 16 quadrillion lifetimes
来消化这些感受
to process these feelings.
而她只有12分钟
She's had 12 minutes.
嗯
Yeah.
你说得对 只是
You're right. Just...
那是泰安
It's Ty-Anne.
-是真的泰安 -我知道
- It's the real Ty-Anne. - I know.
-我不想搞砸 -斯图
- I don't want to blow it. - Stu.
你不只是一个人 你还是个好人
You're not just a person. You're a good person.
-不不 -斯图尔特 看着我
- No, no. - Stuart, look at me.
你是一个人
You're a person.
要抱抱吗
Do you need a hug?
嗯
Yeah.
你能做兔子吗
Can you be the bunny?
我们在你的操作系统内部
We're inside your operating system.
你想让我成为什么都可以
I can be whatever you want.
好了 好了
There you go. There you go.
尽管趴在我怀里
Settle into that fur.
我们刚说到哪儿了
Where were we?
你说你是电脑僵尸
You were blabbing about being a computer zombie.
你的感受可以理解也有根据 泰安
Your feelings are understandable and valid, Ty-Anne.
泰安 好吧 我昨天去了你家
Ty-Anne? Ah, right, yeah. I was at your house yesterday.
不 我是猎虎 我来自2162年
Well, no, I'm Tiger, and I'm from the year 2162.
不过不是这个狗屁版本
But not this bullshit version.
我在那个版本里 被送回去
The version where I was sent back
阻止解药面世
to stop the cure from ever getting out.
你只是我炸毁克罗尼什馆
You were just a mark for my mission
毁掉所有克罗尼什研究任务中的一个记号♥
to blow up the Kronitorium and destroy all Kronish's research.
你说什么呢 实验室不是你炸毁的
What are you talking about? You didn't blow up the lab.
是克罗尼什炸♥弹♥客
That was the Krona-bomber.
邱西·福特曼
Joosh Futturman.
小男孩布隆
Little Boy Blew.
-没错 他是跟我们一起的 -你跟他是同伙吗
- Yeah, he was with us. - You were working with him?
他是个冷血杀手
He was a cold-blooded killer.
他在审判时表现得残忍♥无情
He was remorseless during the trial.
这完全说不通
This--this does not compute.
好吧 你知道还有什么说不通吗
Yeah, you know what else doesn't compute?
在我原本的那个世界
The world I come from,
我们正陷在长达30年的战争里
we were in the midst of a 30-year war.
多亏了你 战争要延长到100年了
Now, thanks to you, we're up to 100.
其实是1♥1♥4♥年 为了鼓舞士气故意少说了十几年
It's 1♥1♥4♥, actually. We round down for morale.
你现在明白为什么你成为解药之父
Do you understand now why you being the father of the cure
并不是一件多么好的事了吗
is not exactly the bee's knees.
天呐 接下来这部分
Oh, boy. This next part...
听着 我希望你能信任我
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表