剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
You are so funny.
快进去吧
Get the fuck in here.
酒吧在那边 那是毒品角
Bar's over there. That's the drug corner.
还有个DJ放着最劲爆的音乐
There's a disc jockey playing the jiggiest jams
让你整晚嗨不停
to keep you grooving all night.
然后 人们会乱搞
Later on, people will be fooling around.
做♥爱♥
S-e-x...
嗯 这是个很酷的派对
Yeah. This is a cool party.
-斯图 -你好
- Oh, Stu. - Hi!
引人注目
Splash made.
-这才是我印象中的扭矩 -刚才怎么回事
- There's the Torque I remember. - What just happened?
我让我们进入派对了
I got us into the party.
别拖后腿
Catch up.
好 这一定是斯图的编码了
Okay, so this must be Stu's code.
这里的每个人一定是他操作系统的组成部分
Each of these people must be elements of his operating system.
那个有趣的帽子夫人 她的行为就是
Funny hat lady... she was acting like
典型的网络协议
a classic networking protocol.
-她确实有点戏精 -毕竟是她的工作
- She did seem social climb-y. - Well, that's her job.
她把系统里的原件连接起来
She connects system components to one another.
马戏团领班 有道理
Ringmaster. That makes sense.
所以这些人的打扮就代表他们的工作
So, all these people are dressed like what they do.
-那是个画家 -图形处理器
- That's a painter. - Oh, graphics processor.
他呢
Oh, what about him?
提着包的蓝衣男子
The blue man with the satchel and the...
还有个翘臀
great ass?
邮差 传递信息
Yeah, mailman. Delivers messages.
转移数据 我的天
Data transfer. My God.
他们都在这儿
They're all here.
这是我见过的最美的编码
This is the most beautiful code I've ever seen.
我现在懂了
I get it now.
我们只需要像对待编码一样
All we have to do is navigate this party
对待这个派对
the same way we navigate code...
绕开安保 进入核心
bypass security to gain access to the core.
-所以那个在哪 -安保
- So, where's the... - Security?
嗯
Yeah.
那道门一定很重要
That door must be very important
因为它不存在于这个地方的现实版本
'cause it does not exist in the real version of this place.
交给我
I got this.
我会在他的复体上发起多个尖端的DDoS攻击
I'll carry out a multi-pronged DDoS attack on his binary.
你确定我们要这么做吗
Okay, are we sure that's how we wanna play this?
确定
Oh, we're sure.
启动对话
Initiate dialogue.
-好 -覆盖防火墙
- Uh, okay. - Override firewall.
运行通过拦截97-43-B-C
Run pass intercept 97 - 43-B - C.
-执行受控访问 -你磕了药吗
- Execute controlled access... - You on something, man?
好吧 我来手动覆盖
Fine, fine. I'll do a manual override.
-覆盖什么 -执行180度旋转
- Of what? - Execute 180 degree rotation.
搞错没有
Um, excuse me.
我说执行180度旋转
I said, execute 180 degree rotation.
什么鬼
What the?
你的方式好像没奏效
I don't think your thing worked.
你们好 真引人注目
Hi! Splash made.
你们得见见西尔维娅 里戈贝尔塔和克劳德
You have to meet Sylvia, Rigoberta, and Claude.
他们会懂的
They will get it.
你好 你不记得
Hi. You don't remember...
我的天
Oh, my God!
我爱那帽子 就像你爱
I love that hat, just like you love
灰比诺白葡萄酒一样
pino-gurgo.
你真好笑
You are hilarious.
-我们要进去 -请便
- We're gonna get the fuck in there. - Please do.
我爱你们
I love you...
你好
Hi!
-引人注目 -我们被刷新了
- Splash made. - We got refreshed.
我们和安保的交流
Our interaction with Security
肯定被当做故障了
must have been flagged as a glitch.
-那我们怎么办 -不知道
- Okay, so what do we do? - I don't know.
这个编码比我处理过的
This code is more sophisticated
任何编码都更精密
than anything I've ever dealt with.
我们得撤离
We need to abort.
这就是你的万能解决方案 对吗
Oh, that's just your answer for everything, isn't it?
上次 我们被刷新了
Last time, we got refreshed.
谁知道下次会怎么样
Who knows what's gonna happen next time?
重启 删除
Reboot? Deletion?
他不能阻止我们尝试
He can't stop us from trying.
你能别像个小孩吗
Would you stop acting like a child?
为什么会这样
Why is this happening?
你们好 真引人注目
Hi! Splash made.
我的天 我爱那帽子
Oh, my God. Love the hat!
爱你 拿着这白葡萄酒 那是
Love you. Take this girgi. Is that...?
是的 你好 引人
It is! Hi! Splash...
我们是在地狱里吗
Are we in hell?
闭环系统有时会很操蛋
Closed loops can be a real slunt-swoggler.
问题到底在哪 我们漏掉了什么
What's wrong here? What are we not seeing?
没什么 我也不知道
Nothing. I don't know.
只是 这个派对
It's just, this party...
每个人的醉酒程度都刚刚好
everyone is the right level of drunk.
没人邋遢 也没人打架
No one's sloppy. No one's fighting.
然后灯光 音乐
And then the lighting, the music,
-都很 -完美
- it's all just so... - Perfect.
没有矛盾 所以漏洞在哪
There's no conflict. So, where's the glitch?
-也许我们就是漏洞 -不可能
- Maybe we're the glitch. - Impossible.
我把我们编码成可以无缝融入OS系统
I coded us to fit seamlessly within the OS.
-如果我们和其他人的行为都一样 -你说的是
- If we behave like everyone else. - You're right.
系统一定是设计成在完美和谐中运行
The system must be designed to operate in perfect harmony,
而我们并不和谐
and we're... not.
好 所以我们只需要
Okay, so we just need to be in...
做到和谐 这 这可不难
in harmony, and that's not... that's not hard.
依我看
So, in my opinion,
我们还是得通过安保
we still need to get past Security,
就算我们比以往相处更融洽
even if we're getting along better than ever.
是的 这是个好计划
Mmm, yes, that's a good plan.
-我同意这个计划 -嗯
- I agree with this plan. - Mm.
我注意到人们通过安保之前
And I've noticed that people are getting past Security
在他耳边悄悄说了什么
by whispering something in his ear.
密♥码♥ 他们在悄悄说密♥码♥
Password. They're whispering a password.
嗯 我打赌我知道是什么
Yeah, and I bet I know what it is.
我不喜欢"打赌"一词
I'm uncomfortable with the word "Bet."
好吧 棒
Okay. Oh, yeah.
好吧
All right, so, okay.
我们要和谐跳舞
We are dancing in harmony.
-这样吗 这是计划 -对对
- Do this? This is the plan? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我比任何人都了解斯图
So, I know Stu better than anyone.
我不反对 但"打赌"很冒险
I don't disagree, but a bet, by definition, is risky.
生活也一样 扭矩
Mm-hmm, yeah, so is life, Torque.
但要是输入了错误的密♥码♥
Eh, but enter the wrong password,
我们可能会被抹去
and you know, we could be wiped.
也就是死亡
You know, that means death.
我们是自♥由♥斗士 扭矩
Okay, we're freedom fighters, Torque,
你能不能别再...
why don't you just stop being such a...
你们好 真引人注目
Hi! Splash made...
快进去
Get the fuck in here!
好
Okay.
你必须相信我 斯图可预知
You have to trust me. Stu's predictable.
-我知道他的密♥码♥ -我相信你
- I know his password. - I believe you.
我们穿过这屋子
Let's just get across this room,
用你的办法 避免任何热门话题
try it your way, avoid any hot topics,
用中立语言
and keep the language neutral.
同意
Agreed.
天啊
Oh, man.
这些绿色木头太他妈好吃了
These little green logs are amazing.
那是腌黄瓜
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表